• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone want to do some smashing during the week, on an irregular basis? I seem to be unable to make it out for smashes on Saturday's most of the time, and I could really use some human opponents to beat/be beaten by.

Metà

Smash Master
Alright, I have decided to host a smashfest at my house to somewhat make up for the tournament I didn't host (I'm sorry). It will be held next friday, about a dozen people can come, possibly more. Reply if you're interested. Btw, I will need at least another TV (I have two), but the more the merrier. People can come anytime, but you have to leave at around 9-10. I live in Coquitlam, PM me if you want the address.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Alright, I have decided to host a smashfest at my house to somewhat make up for the tournament I didn't host (I'm sorry). It will be held next friday, about a dozen people can come, possibly more. Reply if you're interested. Btw, I will need at least another TV (I have two), but the more the merrier. People can come anytime, but you have to leave at around 9-10. I live in Coquitlam, PM me if you want the address.
Ill go as long as i can get a ride... do u have a Pro D day that day? I may be able to bring a TV and GC.

Metà

Smash Master
aw gay don't you live in coquitlam...that's so far....gatomon!
I have driven almost an hour for smash, and it wasn't even a tourney. Where do you live? I'm sure it can't be too far away. If you're serious about smash, you'll drive at least 45 minutes, come on, is it that bad?

Btw, Eric, yes I do.

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
CowEar: I wasn't at the smashfest on saturday, so no, that was another mewtwo.

Smashfest friday: Why is it always the days I'm busy that this stuff goes on?...

Perhaps I'll try to get out there for a few hours early in the day, but I doubt it. Too far for a half day thing for me.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
I had Phoenix, but it got deleted from my calculator =Z so now all i have is the puzzle pack =C. I dont remember my score being too high, going only 8 or 9 waves past beating the game.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Is anything going on this weekend? I'll be in town and could probably attend a smashfest. I've been really busy lately with UBC =/

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
First year faculty of science. There's a little bit of culture shock going on, just being out of high school and finding things so much more independant and difficult.
I agree 100% with the independant factor, I have classes with nobody. I'm in first year Arts, but hopefully can transfer into sciences in second year. We might actually have classes together :) Add me to msn - chinkboi253@hotmail.com

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Eric i'll go depending on the weather. If its raining and freezing outside I probably won't go but if its an okay weather then I'll go. 1hr bus to your house in the cold rain isn't fun.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
aw gay don't you live in coquitlam...that's so far....gatomon!
Yes that is what he said in his previous post if you read the whole thing...

I have driven almost an hour for smash, and it wasn't even a tourney. Where do you live? I'm sure it can't be too far away. If you're serious about smash, you'll drive at least 45 minutes, come on, is it that bad?

Btw, Eric, yes I do.
If you're serious about smash you'll pay hundreds, maybe even a few thousand to fly OOS and meet and play against the best smashers from all over the world...>.>

Anyways. Yeah Evan I may be able to make it but it's doubtful. I work until 4 on Fridays and after that I usually go out with friends and stuff. Friday's are very crazy for me. Heck I'll see what I can do though.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Thats so wrong...

Im asian... "Can I go down to California with some friends to play in a game tournament?"... And I did go down to Cali. Flying down is more worse then your driving for an hour....

Top Bottom