• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
I spent the first day being a lazy *** not in school, 'cause I don't start 'til October. I spent today getting my Mewtwo thrown around like a ragdoll at Eric's. So I'm happy.

Patooty

Smash Ace
I got Mewtwo tips for ya if you ever need it Khorsan :) I'm Tiep from Eric's house today just in case you didn't know that.

My day was alright, I got assignments due already, also starting a big project making a game :) That should be cool. School's gonna get crazy busy soon cause I'm in one of the hardest programs in my school in the hardest term of that program, so I'm trying to get as much smash in as I can right now.

Jobus

Smash Rookie
Yes i know 1 smasher named Kuriko on smashboards whos going to UVIC pretty soon this year. His MSN= fehlzareid@gmail.com
you should smash with him sometime hes pretty good even though i havent played him yet but i know some of the people he played against...

yeah me and kuriko met up and played a couples times

he owns me generally but meh ive can sometimes win a set

and on the plus side you get better playing against better people

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Aww, it seems the people at SFU Surrey aren't that great. Danny Ho played them today at the library after one of our classes. They seemed to be at the library. They banned Falco and Fox. I assume he ***** them with Falco and they knew Fox was top tier too >.> He then used Samus and only one guy commented on how much he wavedashed. The guy didn't know how to wavedash.

Oh well, people my level >=D Although Danny says they're worse than me. I haven't had many people worse than me for a while now...

Patooty

Smash Ace
I remember someone trying to ban characters at BCIT. Then that turned into only ME who was banned from the character. Eventually I could only pick from like.. 5 characters and they realized how ridiculous it was XD

Saturday sounds good.

Rushan you need to come to more smash events. I haven't played you in like.. 2 years and you keep on saying how you suck -.-; Trust me, if you manage to get YL tips from my lil bro you'll level up like... 3 times in 15 minutes.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Ladner... I think that's where the XygoteGames tourney is being held. Come to that! :)

Also, I loved the Caillou vid :lick:

KyUuKyUu

Smash Ace
Hopefully far away from anybody who wants to know
<3

I'll take requests after school stops being busy and I finish my SECRET PROJECT which I've been too lazy to finish :p

Requests = ********/weird tv show theme songs

And yeah I know Ladner is where the tourney is held, that's why I said it was too far and my parents won't drive me :(

Blahhhh

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Aww, it seems the people at SFU Surrey aren't that great. Danny Ho played them today at the library after one of our classes. They seemed to be at the library. They banned Falco and Fox. I assume he ***** them with Falco and they knew Fox was top tier too >.> He then used Samus and only one guy commented on how much he wavedashed. The guy didn't know how to wavedash.

Oh well, people my level >=D Although Danny says they're worse than me. I haven't had many people worse than me for a while now...
What program are you in there? It seemed like you are interested in technology and such, so I was wondering if you could be in the same program as one of my friends. His name is Desmond Poon, he has glasses, asian, really really nice guy.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I'm in TechOne this year which is the first year for the School of Interactive Arts and Technology which I'll officiallybe in next year. He's probably in the same program as me actually. I knew a guy with Poon as his last name =P Eric I think he was. DTer.

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
I _may_ show up for the latter hour or so on Saturday; it depends on how the Megabattle at Games Workshop goes down. (new rules for Warhammer!)

In the mean time, lets see if I can get better at this Wavedashing thing...

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG smashfest on saturday instead of sunday :O I don't know if I'll be able to make it though. I know shawn's(kyuu) secret project :D

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Crap wtf hax
Lawls. One day it will come... the day that I will miss a page.

Also laughs at the random guy on the Xygote games forum in the SSBM thread that says that he will beat anyone he plays. And then says I will only do cheap small MM's.

Top Bottom