• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
if you're coming from vancouver, just take the 98 b-line to richmond center (not to burrard, FROm burrard!) . Then, wait for the 410. About 10-15 minutes later, get off at "francis and railway" street. Call adam , and he'll come pick u up or something.

experience ftw~
This is likely the fastest route from UBC. 99 B-Line until Granville and the 98 B-Line until Richmond Centre should be faster than getting to a skytrain.

JDZL

Smash Rookie
Yeah, i had planned on taking the 98 to 410. i should be able to find my way alright. walking from the 410 stop to adam's may provide me some confusion, but i'll print a map so i'll know in which direction to walk.

by the way, i'll be the 5'11" chinese guy wearing a blue ITALIA zip-up, so if you see me on the street, gimme a holler. or mug me. your choice.

see you guys later today.

jdzl

ps. i'll be a little late, as it takes me a while to get there. i'll prob be there around 2pm tho.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
So wait, who goes to UBC?

Maybe we could hook up after classes for some smash.

MSN: brett_latulippe@hotmail.com

Anyways, I've practised a lot since last time. Got better technically (smoother WD, quicker), learned shield-wavedashing and improved wavelanding. Too bad I can't make the smashfest today.

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
So wait, who goes to UBC?

Maybe we could hook up after classes for some smash.

MSN: brett_latulippe@hotmail.com

Anyways, I've practised a lot since last time. Got better technically (smoother WD, quicker), learned shield-wavedashing and improved wavelanding. Too bad I can't make the smashfest today.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Yeah, i had planned on taking the 98 to 410. i should be able to find my way alright. walking from the 410 stop to adam's may provide me some confusion, but i'll print a map so i'll know in which direction to walk.

by the way, i'll be the 5'11" chinese guy wearing a blue ITALIA zip-up, so if you see me on the street, gimme a holler. or mug me. your choice.

see you guys later today.

jdzl

ps. i'll be a little late, as it takes me a while to get there. i'll prob be there around 2pm tho.
mmmmmm

so much ppl got that jacket
This is likely the fastest route from UBC. 99 B-Line until Granville and the 98 B-Line until Richmond Centre should be faster than getting to a skytrain.
see whoever is going to gamclucks soon!

<3 canada!
if you're coming from vancouver, just take the 98 b-line to richmond center (not to burrard, FROm burrard!) . Then, wait for the 410. About 10-15 minutes later, get off at "francis and railway" street. Call adam , and he'll come pick u up or something.

experience ftw~
^Get to a skytrain and get off at 22nd street station, take the 410 (Most boring bus ride in vancouver believe me) then get off at somewhere down railway.. totaly forgot havent been there in a while.

I might come Adam, I have to wait and see if I get called in for work or not.. hopefully NOT. :p
Hells Yes I'm coming! also, stress the new in that one. i'm quite psyched, to be honest.
I swear i'm gonna get lost on the way. I don't know my way around richmond. I actually dont know my way around anywhere, really. Bah... I'll print a map. gotta love translink.

you have a number i can call you at if any badness happens to me when i'm headin your way? (badness could take form in a number of things: getting lost, inability to operate your buzzer system due to incompetence, getting mugged by the kool-aid man ("OH YEAH!!!"), eating my way along a trail of breadcrumbs to lead me to an equally lost and incredibly irritated Hansel & Gretel, a seagull steals my sammich, etc...)

anyways, if you need to reach my, i have my cell number posted in my msn name.

I hope to meet a whole bunch of y'alls tomorrow.

jdzl
Aren't you going to Game Clucks tomorrow?
Smashfest tomorrow my place starts at 1pm ends whenever..

everyones invited!:)

(jordan the new player from UBC is coming)
so about this gimpyfish guy... lets all discuss him.
And that's the last we heard of our friend Firestorm. His body was found later at a nearby viet rave with turnip markings and umbrella pokes deep in his ribs. He also smelled of crushed mushroom.

t00 good. It's obviously my fox is better than any of yours, for it is equal to m2k's. adam, when can you play marth dittos against me, mm or otherwise?
EXACTLY! hahahaha
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/theala/courtroom.jpg
YAY im getting every page!!!! =)
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhjhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh/hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjh

OMGGGG its pinkkk

im not sure if i can go today cuz tiep has hwkkkkk

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
BTW, I don't think I can do a tournament at SFU Surrey until the spring semester. It seems since the campus is new, no clubs are allowed to do anything. However, I'm hoping to be able to organize a tournament before you ECvsWC guys go to Toronto.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Once upon a time, Marth beat Sheik.

That time was today.

Sucks to those who didn't make smashfest. Was very good in that I appeared. Must play again soon guys, GG.

CowEar

Smash Ace
Wow... Okay... the lamest thing just happened and now theres 0% chance I can go to 0C2.

In my photography class we have this one assignment thats like for the whole year and we get 50% each term until it is finally done and when its done he gives us real mark for the final report card. Well apparently the computer that I have been using and 3 others have crashed and been reformatted and I lost all my work for 2 terms. Now that I have nothing to hand in I know I can't pass this course and without this course I won't have enough credits to graduate. So now I have to do some summer program that will get me 2 credits.

The only good thing is that they are paying for any education program that I choose. So I get pretty much free education which is always good.
lol 0%?????

im too bored >.>

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I hadn't seen doubles yet. I saw singles and went holy **** omg wtf already. BUT HOLY CRAP at doubles too. Ken/Isai defeated twice in a row. Ken defeated twice in a row. The king is dead. Long live the new King. By King I meant Azen, not King >.>

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Pfft, I know they both play Marth. Don't get me wrong, Azen is an amazing player. He has one of the five best [enter character ] in the world. But I'm pretty sure Ken is still king. I don't think a couple of losses change that. And maybe it has something to do with the wii coming? No idea.

But it's out of line for you to try to de-crown ken. The only way he's coming down is if he abdicates.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hey bc... i heard future gameclucks attendee's said poor things about the BC players mothers...

you'd better come defend canada's mother pride.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
phailjure.

link teamed with oregon and took 3rd.

phailjures all around.

gimpy officially only gives <2's out my <3's are for jen OHSNAPCHEESEY/10!

CowEar

Smash Ace
phailjure.

link teamed with oregon and took 3rd.

phailjures all around.

gimpy officially only gives <2's out my <3's are for jen OHSNAPCHEESEY/10!

no gimpy u are phailjure,

you get a -<3 thats negative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U phailjure for not coming to canada U phailjure phailjure phailjure phailjure!!!!!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
*as omnigamer*

"Okay, I see this thread is absolutely pointless. Canadians suck, except that FirexEmblemXpryde fellow. He happens to be the best Marth in canada, absolutely amazing. This thread is now *closed*

*/as omnigamer*

Stop spamming you spammaster. Tiep, let's smash!

Top Bottom