• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I also like that crew match up there too. Even though I was such a noob back then with a blister xD All I really remember about that match was...
"Step it up Sas!" and "Everyone: Throw, throw, throw!"

You can also wait a 2 weeks theres a tourney coming up. Won't be a lot of great matches but mostly the Semi and Finals will be good though.

Im sad that one of the best matches I ever had was no recorded at 0C2.

Dice

Smash Lord
What is happening to the BC thread?! @_@ What is with all these EC noobs clogging our thread! OUT!!!
lol @ the thought of there being noobs on the EC. Only noob on the EC is Ganonnoob, and thats about it.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
What is happening to the BC thread?! @_@ What is with all these EC noobs clogging our thread! OUT!!!
*****, Please. East coast is where i was born and raised. Well kinda, just like central america. But it's still east compared to BC.

Also, you owe me $15

... money match.

<3 Vancouver

Vwins

Smash Ace
One bowser ditto MM doesn't really mean he is better. Its how good he does against several different people. I don't think pkm can go stock for stock against Manaclouds Marth or maybe even Taj's MewTwo.
Its like saying... Im better then MikeG because I was able to beat DSF's sheik where as MikeG lost to him in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ENyTeaIxgQ but really thats not true.
well I'm gonna ask pkm is the matches were close or not. If you 2-3 stock someone in a money match for me It means you are better than him. But I'm sure that pkm DK can beat manacloud marth :)

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet
Out of all the posts here, only like 5% of them are related to what this forum is about....tourneys....:confused:

Anyways....how the heck are you guys having time to play SSBM when I am swamped up to my nose in paper and books?!

Anyways Sonic FTW in SSBB, and get out all of you region invading nublettas (other than gimpy :chuckle:)

j/k ;)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Whoa, patooty r4ped there. HOooooly gg azn brothahhhz. Nammer pride.

6 stock each?? areyou SERIOUS?? man, eric and adam sure looked noobish...

joking. eric pulled his weight and adam did crazy against SAS. wow.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
har har har seeing "gimpyfish (bow.... WTFSHIEK)"
is so very strange, especially when played so poorly... man you can just SEE nate's improved more than tenfold from this here too xD

oh ya, me vs pkm was close, i've said this before as massivly johny as it sounds (and it IS a john) in those dittos we were going to go best 3/5. we are at 1/1 and i hear lots of commotion about the bowser challanges. now wtf could POSSIBLY be more exciting for gimpyfish than bowser challenges? NOTHING.

so somebody comes up and says they need me for the bowser challenges, i immediately say "best of 3, best of 3" he agrees, i get all aggressive to try and end the match quickly in either way because i wanted to get over to where the real fun was, bowser challanges.

ps gimpyfish is NOT a very good bowser dittoer. the best bowser ditto man is arash if not still luke i suppose xD but hes way way WAY old school

now, as far as "dittos dont matter" goes... they sure dont.

here's how a couple of my dittos went.

i beat ARASH in bowser dittos (who is slightly better than me) and lost to magnum in bowser dittos.
i've always said i hated bowser dittos, and i still do. i dont hold it above arash that i beat him, those matches were freaking crazy they were even then arash sd'd and the momentum completely swayed. magnum and i were both just kinda having fun, they wern't to serious, but its not liek i wasn't trying.

pkm i was dittoing because i said i would and i wanted to go do bowser challanges, so i went to go do bowser challenges.

pkm also thinks hes the best bowser in the world which is absolutely ridiculous.

arash, gimpyfish, captain jack, pkm
thats the order of the top 4 IMO

but i didn't really want to bring that up right now i guess but i figured i might as well address it.

i also get the feeling that people think i dont like pkm or osmething like that, i dont dislike the guy, hes great, hes an amazing smasher. what i DONT like is how he talks as if he is the best bowser, when he just plain isnt.

<3s all around, <3's for BC, <3s for EC, <3s for PKM, <3s for everyone!

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Gimpy, no johns.

Do you really think I practice to be good at bowser dittos? Seriously now.

I'm good at any matchups. I play every character and have experience against all of them as well.

You're not.

And me being best bowser is plain ridiculous, i'm aware of it. I'm making fun of you. Any pro could use bowser and be better than you. CJ is a perfect example of it.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
pkm, i'mma have to say gimpy owns you

especially in the areas of laughing sooo funnily and giving

<3's.

I'm sorry. In my oppinion, gimpy will always be the greatest boozer. In a non-alcoholic way.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
^^ What he said. You didn't meet pkm or anything so you don't get to say gimpy owns him just like that.

FalseFalco said:
I think pkmvodka is the best trashtalker.

When I read the boards I want to punch him in the face, then in real life he's a good guy.
What he said. Kinda reminds me of Adam? >>;

Blunted_Object10 said:
Vwins and PKM GTFO OF OUR THREAD!
What he said.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
pkm, i'mma have to say gimpy owns you

especially in the areas of laughing sooo funnily and giving

<3's.

I'm sorry. In my oppinion, gimpy will always be the greatest boozer. In a non-alcoholic way.
Why do you even bother posting about me with such a lovely username?

Who are you anyways?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey, just wanted to make a formal apology to Troy, I re-read our MSN convo and I see that I acted like a total prick. Real sorry bro, hope I didn't piss you off too much. Keep it real.

Reason I acted that way was because I thought it was common sense. It's a 34 man tourney, so there's no way in hell we'd do a 32 man bracket if we have pools...how would that work? 34 people, Pools are divided by 9 9 8 8 each. Top 4 advance (actually Fogel wants it to be 8 man bracket...so top 2 would advance...blah :embarrass ), 16 man bracket afterwards. If that answers any questions you had. Sorry again man.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Okay. Im still experimenting with the capture card I have and the videos. I have had bad quality videos/Awsome quality vids but some of them have been very huge files so I won't be able to upload them all tonight. I am however uploading Puff the Magic Dragon vs Brown Town with somewhat decent quality.

BrownTown(Eric+Adam) vs Puff The Magic Dragon(Herschel+Gerald)
http://files.filefront.com/HerschelGerald_vs_AdamEricrar/;6101593;;/fileinfo.html
Its a big file but the other ones will be smaller.

Tiep vs Adam Losers Semi Finals *Recommended to play on 200% Video Size
http://files.filefront.com/Tiep_vs_Adamrar/;6102035;;/fileinfo.html

Edit: Here are the Finals. *Recommended to play on 200% Video Size
http://files.filefront.com/John_vs_Eric_Finalsrar/;6101698;;/fileinfo.html
I kinda forgot to edit the start of 2 videos so yeah don't mind it xD

Also. I didn't have the right wire to have the sound in so... I used my imagination and used my DVD wire. So I used the White color plug for the sound lol and Svideo plug for the video. So it will only have sound on your left speaker!
I don't have time to make a 640x480 resolution so yeah. Will be awhile before thats out.

Top Bottom