• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
im not complaining, ill prove myself next week that i deserve a spot but how does deap take a spot over me? i tied blue yoshi for 9th, and i beat bundtcake in pools... i did overall better in tourney then deap yet he got a spot over me? and i also beat bundtcake who at the time was #1 on the PR in my pools....just curious since you said you accounted for how pools went. and if u took into account of the victoria tourneys for placings im 2-0 in tourney matches against karupin... just saying maybe some more homework couldove been done. But on the other hand like i said above im not complaining just asking questions. eitherway im excited for the next tourney im much more prepared and i wont be dropping grabs so be ready.

i'm the ****

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
the only time i care about the results was in the jack tourny

phoenix n phoenix 2 i played more for fun(low tiers with brian :) )

Grimice MM?

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
And Deap.

He placed the same as you did, and unlike you, he beat a PR ranked player (Blue Yoshi) in bracket. Though you did have a fairly tough bracket (knocked out by me and breez and got only 9th), you didn't beat any PR contenders in the bracket. Sets of 3 >> single matches. Speaking of which...

You also lost to Asa and Sydney, neither of whom are on the PR, and one of whom does not have the experience to be a threat to any of the top players in BC. Consistancy is very important...

Beating 1 person twice does not auto-qualify you for the PR, especially with your hot-and-cold pools results and lack of important bracket victories. Comparatively, Deap has beaten most of the mainlanders in tournament, so it's not like he's some random player who won a set. Hopefully, you can prove this weekend that the first Phoenix truly was just a bad day for you. :embarrass

:005:

IM THE ****:bee:

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
No problem. I like answering people's concerns about the PR; it makes me feel more accountable, and gives us more perspective on how people stand against each other.

P.S. - Guys, get @ KillL0ck please. His Marth is pretty good.

i **** marths

anyway

WHO IS GONNA HOST THE NEXT TOURNY?????

CAN'T WAIT FOR MOR SMASH:)

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
na it's pretty good just not the best....... looks cool for bonus point's.... big for cutting ppl in half when u dont have good sight in mist ect............ im getting a real life replica so i can look like a serial kller during holloween =D

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I love how cocky daniel was when I met him

he agreed to a $30 MM with me in melee

until I buttfucked him lmao then he ran away like a little girl <3

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I love how cocky daniel was when I met him

he agreed to a $30 MM with me in melee

until I buttfucked him lmao then he ran away like a little girl <3
Wtf? First u said 20 now ya change for 30?

Dude the first time i could't understand what u said and i only say "yes" i did't know u were asking for a mm

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
With all the :005: I've left laying around over time, they would outnumber that little group by a lot, and would overwhelm them with ease. Supereffective my ***.

Look, here's another one.

Top Bottom