• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Awesomeness

WolfBoy

Smash Rookie
Ok what is it about Snake we all love?
Teh weapons?
His moves?
His...weapons!?

Well for one thing,I like the games,second,he's like an advanced James Bond that i doubt cheats on all his girlfriends (yeah,if you've watched any James Bond movies,he always ends up with a girlfriend or whatever)
So what do YOU like about Solid Snake?

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
He took down the video game equivalent of the Illuminati [The Patriots].

He's also been my hero since I was 10 and he was the first reason I even picked this game up again.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I play snake because his hitboxes are silly and he has awesome facial hair + headgear.

Thane

Smash Rookie
I like Snake because I can try and play him creatively. This isn't really something where I can expect to come up with new metagame developments or make any new tricks, but I like exploring the possible options with the character.

Gr1mmy

Smash Apprentice
UP TILT.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I like grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and grenades and more grenades

napZzz

Smash Hero
Snake is my favorite video game character. And he just so happened to have a moveset thats addicting to play with as well ;)

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
i use him cuz in the beginnin i thought i was good snake dashin all over the place....and i thought he was a little fun to use...never played his games....ive seen some gameplay b4 the game came out....and u gotta love the headband...but the truth is i still love mario even though i suck with him.

Dude, Snake's camping is very important in matches, if you think it isn't then well.. What the @#%$, camping is Snake's specialty and being defensive is important in most match ups especially against MK

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i play snake because i love all of his games and cant waaait for peace walker! naked snake is the coolest snake/person/omnipotent creation ever! but mostly i like how brutal his attacks not only are (as well as physically impossible) but the way they sound when the hit.... so satisfying

Superspright

Smash Lord
Physically impossible!? I will prove you wrong. I wanna go outside and do a double hop nair now.

Honestly, if someone could swing their legs fast enough to nail 3 hits on someone and an earth shattering rising heel kick I'd drop to my knees and worship them as a god.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol times two! i dont think super meant it either XD i wanna see someone jump about a foot,swing their entire body up and around (uair) and land like a spring on their hands. WITHOUT breaking their elbows or shattering their shoulders... also if anyone could ever EVER do what wolf does in his upsmash.... may god help you

Superspright

Smash Lord
I'm gonna nair people when I get into real life fights. I will always win. If that doesn't work--utilt.

Also, he probably jumps more like 2-3 feet. Because he's very tall. To be able to do that rising hand spring thing is epic. But, if I had to pick one move that is real, and is awesome--Ganon's dair. I've thunderstomped the mallet game before, and got super high.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lol times two! i dont think super meant it either XD i wanna see someone jump about a foot,swing their entire body up and around (uair) and land like a spring on their hands. WITHOUT breaking their elbows or shattering their shoulders... also if anyone could ever EVER do what wolf does in his upsmash.... may god help you
actually if you time the kick right you can land back on your feet. That way you wont hurt your hands/arms.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
good luck jumping high ehough to have enough time to flip around though :D i was more saying that his flip landing is too intense... that and the fact that ganon also rushes you, grabs you by the FACE, asploeds your HEAD then will usually try to kick your smouldering corpse in a demented can-can fashion, you're too good ganon, good game

Superspright

Smash Lord
Manliness is defined by using one's body as a weapon. Ganon embodies manliness. His stomp just exudes testosterone everywhere. The overwhelming energy of his manliness transmutes into electricity out of his body like a SSJ.

Top Bottom