• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Chris' bed is also pretty big. Could fit at least four people on there.
He also has desks, counters, a hallway, a car, and a bathroom closet to sleep in/on/around/with.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Dude, I hear Random Scrub is actually pretty good.
Be careful, Chris.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
LMFAO, still sounds sooooo mad.
I vote Mike3 for the #4 spot on the next PR.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well, it was already decided that we'd do the next PR in late October...

EDIT: Hey hey, COULD we discuss and update the PR by late October? It hasn't been updated in years. :D

EDIT: I'm sorry for exaggerating. MONTHS.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Didn't know Austin had a PR...

I want a spot on it...

Who do I have to beat to get a spot (since I'll be living there soon anyways)?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Stage 1 Midboss - Mike1
Stage 1 Boss - TheAlpacaMan

Stage 2 Midboss - Zifien
Stage 2 Boss - Gova

Stage 3 Midboss - Mike3
Stage 3 Boss - Mike2

Stage 4 Midboss - TheeBoredOne
Stage 4 Boss - Sky Pirate

Stage 5 Midboss - Zigsta
Stage 5 Boss - PantyRaider

Stage 6 Midboss - More powerful version of PantyRaider
Stage 6 Boss - Poltergust

Extra stage Midboss - More powerful version of Sky Pirate or Bored
Extra stage Boss - Triple Ganon

You get a spot when you win the game. Your spot will be determined by your score in relation to the other scores on the leaderboard.
Get to playing, Joey.

BTW. You only get three lives per battle and three continues total. Your lives regenerate after each battle.
Since it's Boss Rush mode, you don't get a chance to get extra continues.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Guys, I'm going back home for the weekend to support my mom during election weekend, so I won't be attending the tournament or hosting a fest this weekend.

:phone:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
In that case, I can prevent Ricky from going to the tourney. I don't know if guys still plan on going to the tourney but if you don't free gift card for me.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Mmm, Boss Rush. I'm soooo down. That Stage 4 Boss looks like easy sauce; I just have to wait for him to get sick and leave. Forfeit by default.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Stage 1 Midboss - Mike1
Stage 1 Boss - TheAlpacaMan

Stage 2 Midboss - Zifien
Stage 2 Boss - Gova

Stage 3 Midboss - Mike3
Stage 3 Boss - Mike2

Stage 4 Midboss - TheeBoredOne
Stage 4 Boss - Sky Pirate

Stage 5 Midboss - Zigsta
Stage 5 Boss - PantyRaider

Stage 6 Midboss - More powerful version of PantyRaider
Stage 6 Boss - Poltergust

Extra stage Midboss - More powerful version of Sky Pirate or Bored
Extra stage Boss - Triple Ganon

You get a spot when you win the game. Your spot will be determined by your score in relation to the other scores on the leaderboard.
Get to playing, Joey.

BTW. You only get three lives per battle and three continues total. Your lives regenerate after each battle.
Since it's Boss Rush mode, you don't get a chance to get extra continues.
Challenge accepted.

Guys, I'm going back home for the weekend to support my mom during election weekend, so I won't be attending the tournament or hosting a fest this weekend.

Nice, tell your mom I said good luck! :D

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
this saturday there is a smash [ melee ] meeting on campus but as always, we welcome brawl if you bring setups.

;D

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
What time and what room? I'll probably show up later once my parents are done with parents weekend.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
ah dangit. i need to ask if it'll actually occur, there seems to be a lot of melee members not available so i need to see if it is going to happen in the first place

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

Election weekend? What position is she defending/going for?

And after I went through the trouble of packing a nice pillow, my favorite blanket, a paddle, some rope, and a good-luck charm to ward off evil spirits for the sleepover. :<

Hm, so who's going to this Cafe Medici thing now that Chris isn't having a fest?
I miiiiiiight. Dunno yet.
Kind of defeats the purpose of going to a tournament if you're not going with people.

Mmm, Boss Rush. I'm soooo down. That Stage 4 Boss looks like easy sauce; I just have to wait for him to get sick and leave. Forfeit by default.
I'm surprised that you remembered that, but I'm not surprised that you don't know about stage four.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Lol, the question is how much free beer will one get? I'm sure there's a cap after a bottle or two.

I'll think about it. I'm sort of interested in the prize, but it would suck if I had to play Joel or Shaun first round. Might just spend the night playing some Uncharted or Dark Souls.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Hey guys, if you're going to Apex I found a deal for South West Airlines. Basically the round trip cost is approximately $209 if you book by October 20th. $95 one way. Would be the ideal time for the flight IMO if you're going.

http://www.southwest.com/
Hey as you know tickets for our flight to apex are sitting at 209 at the moment. My original plan was to use my birthday (jan 4) and christmas money to purchase a ticket, but since the tickets are going for extremely cheap right now i thought might as well get them cheap.The only problem with that is i won't be able to buy them within the time frame they have set up-ending october 20th 11:59 if you could buy the ticket for me now and i could pay you back before we leave or if i can sooner but for sure payed in full come january. So watcha think?

pm ME!

pj-

Top Bottom