• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I recently discovered he was evil when he was rooting for the evil crew in a good vs evil crew battle in MvC3.
I'd be surprised if you could say this with a straight face.

Mike2

Smash Ace
So everyone is just walking there? If that's happening I'll just park at Chris' too.
The other option was parking in the garage near Ricky's/Nick's dorm. But you have to pay.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well, we can just not tell Ricky about this event and then we would actually be able to use the gift card before it expires. lol

Edit: @Shaun, I typed it with a straight face. Coincidentally that post about him being evil was my 666th post in this thread.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well, we can just not tell Ricky about this event and then we would actually be able to use the gift card before it expires. lol
Or we could just... beat him.
It'd be pretty hard to split a gift card for a game store, BTW.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So, was that a "yes" or a "no" to playing a bit before the tournament Friday, Chris? ^^;

theeboredone

Smash Legend
How to make sure Ricky doesn't come...

Ricky: Nick, is there a smashfest this Friday?
Nick: No Ricky, Chris has a date (LOL.)

-When Friday rolls around-

Nick: Be back later.
Ricky: Where you going?
Nick: To study.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Or better yet, I just head straight to the tourney without going back to the dorm. What time does it start?

IG88

Smash Cadet
Hello Austin brawl, I'm posting in the hopes that this thread will not be quite so dead for a short time as a result. Zigsta, you're trash

Zigsta, can you get any worse?
I didn't think so, but a certain olimar told me i was harder than chris at the fest on friday lol =P

IG88

Smash Cadet
Nah, sir. Mike3 HARD COUNTERS my Sonic.
I was running laps around that Bowser guy.
hahahaha that's what i like to hear. so what time is the fest friday? it's probably been talked about already but i don't feel like going back through the posts.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Starts at 1, but most of is will migrate to Cafe Medici for some casual brawl tourny. Were it up to me, I'd have the fest on Saturday...I feel like our fest will be cut short cause of this tourny =/.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well, it's not really a fest on Friday. It's just to get warmed up in case we have to fight each other or something.
If Chris is willing (and has no plans), I would certainly like to do something on Saturday as well.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm not gonna enter the tourney. I'll probably just spend that $10 on something to eat.

IG88

Smash Cadet
hmm idk if i'll go then, got too much **** to do this weekend... i don't even think i'm gonna get to party =/

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My couch turns into a pullout bed. There's a comforter and a set of sheets and a pillow in the storage area under it.

Top Bottom