• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I can't remember the last time I slept for 24+ hours. That fest roasted my chicken.
I was so damned rusty, too. Didn't get much better by the end of the fest.

Shoutout to Nick for being responsible, Collin for being cool/a **** ghost, Mike2 for being Mike2, Joel for hosting and giving me money, Justin for being so... positive (:awesome:), that other guy whose name I can't remember, Ricky for sending it back, and random creepy hillbillies for being out on the side of the road at 6 A.M.

Did not expect Nintendoland to be the highlight of the fest. Thank you for bringing it, Ricky.
I'll upload the less embarrassing replays at some point.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
PS2? For what?
I have one, but it's quite old and has DRE issues.

Denti

Smash Master
Austin players! If anyone is alive in here and wants to play some Brawl! There is a tournament this weekend in Dallas. Houston and probably other regions will be attending. You should too!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=332236

Events include, Brawl [singles and doubles], Project M [singles and doubles], play station all stars [singles and doubles], and I believe a Vanguard tournament (***if that's your thing).

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Seems that :gova: was re-added before most of the smash characters.

HAI MUSTAFA

Zori

Smash Champion
Why is the last post in this thread like 3 weeks old -_-... Anyway me and gnes are looking for a place to stay next Friday and Saturday for SXSW. Completely non-smash related but I guess we could play if we are extremely bored. So could anyone house us we promise not to make a mess :] Thanks in advance

skypirate plz

BloodyBoom

Smash Cadet
NNID
davidianyo
oboy Google Fiber. Looks neat.

So anyway I put together a compilation of CPU's doing CPU things and I hope anyone who watches it enjoys it o:

Mike2

Smash Ace
Sure, if you like the sounds of perpetual google induced orgasm. I imagine it might sound something like this.... actually, pretty sure I even heard this outside my window when the rumors started popping up:

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
That video was awesome BloodyBoom!

P.S. I miss you guys! Rando game night needs to happen! Mario Party, Bomberman maybe that game called smash who knows?!

BloodyBoom

Smash Cadet
NNID
davidianyo
Thanks Joel.

P.S: what Joel's P.S said. I would be happy to go to a smashfest to brawl. Or random games cause that's cool too.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So anyway I put together a compilation of CPU's doing CPU things and I hope anyone who watches it enjoys it o:
CPU SDI is ALWAYS funny. Thank you for that.

If something ends up going down, someone text me. I've been wanting to lose to y'all at Dokapon Kingdom.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I've been watching a lot of old replays lately to see which I can put in storage. At least half of them involve Sonic.
I understand neither why I played Sonic nor why you guys didn't try to kill me for playing Sonic.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ITS HOBO TIME, NERDS!

*listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X86Tsn0HhM4 while you read*

Ok ladies, HOBO 40 is happening tomorrow (5-11-2013). Are you ready? Anyways, please be at the venue by 11am (if you are late, i will charge you a $500 late fee) and try to bring as many full set-ups (wii/tv/ssbb) as possible. More setups means more friendlies/MMs as well as increased tournament speed. If you could bring 1, 5 and 10 dollar bills that would really help me out too because making change is a major hassle when everybody bring me 20s and 50s. If you cant do any of that^ its totally cool, there is no situation i cannot handle.

I will start the tournament with regular 2vs2 (MK legal) and then start regular 1vs1 (MK legal) about half way through 2vs2. Low Tier 2vs2 (tier list version 7) will follow as regular 2vs2 ends. PM 1vs1 and 2vs2 will be happening in between all of these events and will be ran by Sethlon Jr (Oracle). Again, please be there on time.

Oh also, there will be $100 worth of FREE food/drinks just like last time. So expect some chips+salsa/chicken tenders and soda. Please make sure you only get 2 tenders, a few chips and a drink. Last time, some jack wagon dummy took 4 tenders, 2 drinks and like 9 handfuls of chips (F-ing Kilik). IF I SEE THAT AGAIN, I WILL BREAK YOUR TOES OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOU!

One last thing and ill leave you alone. If you have any questions/comments about HOBO/Housing or anything, PLEASE make a post in the HOBO thread (i linked you to it at the beginning of this post) or call/text me at 409-692-0697. Its my cell so i will be the only one answering. Ok yea, get amped and go to HOBO 40!

I lied, one more thing. Here is the HOBO 40 results thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/hobo...ll-results-on-5-11-2013.336294/#post-15502946 it will be updated with actual results starting tomorrow.

Top Bottom