• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey whaddup.
i saw something about no hosting? I don't have a system, but my place is good if like 2-4 people wanna smash. I'm at the riata apartments, if thats close to anyone.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Whens Austin holding the next tourney? :)
Not sure. AlpacaMan's our T.O., but I haven't been able to talk to him in a while.

hey whaddup.
i saw something about no hosting? I don't have a system, but my place is good if like 2-4 people wanna smash. I'm at the riata apartments, if thats close to anyone.
That's northwest Austin, no? I'm closest to northeast Austin and the location mentioned was around thirty miles away from me.
IIRC, everyone else lives in south Austin (Shiken, Kerg, Mike2), in San Marcos (Joel, Collin), way the hell north (Nameless Wanderer) or on/near the U.T. campus (everyone else).
I think Jamal lives up in Pflugerville, but he said that he's quitting again so I don't know what he's doing.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
He'll have a hell of a time starting a scene in Waco. IIRC, they only have Swaka and DMG.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Lmao. Thanks for the extra help, Matt. xD But yeah, just found out that I'm going to the same college as swaka, so I could see if I could travel to tournaments with him, once I move out there next month. I still am interested in trying to see if there is any interest in some sort of scene restarting in Waco, though.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Mike2, I won't be able to upload anything this weekend if I don't have the replays by Thursday night.
Just a heads-up.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Ok I might be able to get them to you by tomorrow. Gonna be studying up until 7:00, when I have to take a 'test.' Will take a couple of hours probably because the test is to write a paper. So if not tonight tomorrow.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Okay, no rush. Your future and any tests you may be taking are WAYYYYYYY more important than getting some dumb Brawl replays to me.

EDIT: Hey Mike, want to see something dumb?

Frame before the grab connected:

First frame of the grab:

SO MUCH DISTANCE.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Would anyone like to house me tmrw night? I'm gonna see a friend in Austin and prolly won't wanna make the drive back so SA.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
EDIT: Well... TECHNICALLY I could attend a fest this weekend if
A. It's on Sunday, and
B. Someone else is going along. I'd rather not spend $10 on gas going down there by myself. ^^;

On an unrelated note, about three (?) hours ago I found my cat (which had just been bathed) on my manga bookshelf, laying across most of "Elemental Gelade" (my favorite manga series) and the first book of "Rozen Maiden". Spent most of the time until now putting paper towels between each page.
**** cats.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
All right, sorry for asking about it.

BTW. Mike2, I'm guessing your test ran into your free time?
Just send the replays to me ASAP.

BTW #2. Finally asked Espy if he minds. Don't know where, but this is going on a stage.
I don't see how this can be seen as anything BUT lively and energetic. ^_^
EDIT: And when we start having fests at Nick's and probably stop using my Wii, I'm totally putting Hikari no Rasenritsu back on FD. ****ing addicted to this song again.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I always ask people if they mind when they already have it on theirs.
Seems the courteous thing to do when they might have to play on said Wii someday.

When you asked Espy did he say "I doesn't really matter to me." or "I don't really care."
Holy ****, how did you know?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm pretty sure I saw that post when you asked about putting A SONG in Brawl (didn't say which at the time) and he said that exact same thing. Obviously you major in EeEsPy, but what happened to majoring in ****s?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Not the route intended but *****, you still have a Bachelors in it. From what you relay to me, you still have credits to go.

But truth much for being around Espy for years, yeah he doesn't really mind much.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom