• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ah, okay. Well, I'll be leaving here at 12:45, but I'll be packing my laptop after finishing the three "S"s.
If anyone wants to join last-minute, post in here before 12:15.

Moocowalex

Smash Apprentice
I just won another tournament. Mostly the same people entered, but there were a few more and one of them was pretty good. He came in 2nd. Won $40! Can't go to the fest this weekend, but oh well. :o

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I just won another tournament. Mostly the same people entered, but there were a few more and one of them was pretty good. He came in 2nd. Won $40! Can't go to the fest this weekend, but oh well. :o
Ah, congrats!

Mike2, send me the replays saved from this fest.
I had several ideas that combined and made a MEGAIDEA.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You could just email them to me as well.
Email is "diddykongd4@yahoo.com"

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
EDIT: NVM, ignore this. I'm really really really happy, but you don't need to know why because it's embarrassing!

In celebration, infractions for everyone!!

BTW. I know I've said this before, but I really love watching replays of Mike2. He does some of the weirdest **** sometimes and it's really fun to watch.

EDIT: Since the end of April is near, has enough happened since the last PR update (March 14th) to necessitate an update?

Mike2

Smash Ace
EDIT: NVM, ignore this. I'm really really really happy, but you don't need to know why because it's embarrassing!

In celebration, infractions for everyone!!

BTW. I know I've said this before, but I really love watching replays of Mike2. He does some of the weirdest **** sometimes and it's really fun to watch.

EDIT: Since the end of April is near, has enough happened since the last PR update (March 14th) to necessitate an update?
i read it before you edited it! and lol that's funny. the stuff i do makes sense in my head lol
i'll send the replays sometime this weekend. been really busy because it's the end of the semester.

btw i was able to get one of these for really cheap. the guy selling it has only had it a month but he is giving away all his xbox things. my movement should get a lot better with this thing because of the control scheme. i know this because i practiced claw for a week and it had improved already in that small time. problem with claw is that dont want arthritis by the time im 25! this controller makes it so you can claw in a sense but still have natural hand position. son i am excite

@ the latest bit of news *mouth waters* I MUST SEE THIS FOOTAGE
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f48/dark-knight-rises-4-0-thread-2075387/

http://i.imgur.com/ujFA3.gif

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Take your time, no rush. If you could get it to me by Friday, I'd really appreciate it. If not, don't fret. I can record them whenever.
If you could get it to me by THURSDAY, however, I would love you forever because I wouldn't have to dip into my "playing games with non-brawlers" time to record them. ^^;

I have a super-old backup of my SD card before the radical changes to use for your replays, but it'd be nice if you could also send your codeset with it (preferably in .txt form, but .gct form is fine too) in case it ends up being like Shiken's. Oddly enough, his replays wouldn't work with anything BUT his codeset.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Okay let me just ask this then... does anyone ever want to go to an OoC tournament again? lol
If so, starting what date can you go?

:phone:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'd love to go to a tournament, but I might not even be able to go to WHOBO by this point.
I don't think it's that people don't WANT to go to tournaments, it's just that we're broke/busy/whatever. We're not making excuses to make excuses, we just have other obligations that take priority over playing a game for money.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I will check my final schedule when I get home, and I will see if I can go to the SA tourney. Also are we having a smashfest this weekend? If so, I'd prefer Saturday.

:phone:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Shaun, did you not get the replay of me dominating a doubles match? I wanna say it was on YI, and I definitely remember saving it, cause I don't even save replays often.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Shaun, did you not get the replay of me dominating a doubles match? I wanna say it was on YI, and I definitely remember saving it, cause I don't even save replays often.
The only ones I left out were the ones where I beat Joel. I'll recheck, but I'm 99% sure I got everything else.

If not, it's probably on Mike2's Wii.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ah, all right. I can't do anything this weekend, so I can't upload them immediately if you send them before Monday.
Just send it sometime before Wednesday, if possible.
Also, do you have the replay Mustafa's talking about?

***** my History final earlier without even needing to.

Top Bottom