• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Fest this weekend? Saturday perhaps? I know I probably shouldn't do this, but I'll be at my mom's in Kyle and she won't be there so we could have it there if you want.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

Mike2

Smash Ace
i guess i can. but i feel kind meh about playing seriouslies in general since i can't practice now that the wii is stolen. hate playing when i know im not gonna be at my best. really need to find a (cheap) wii :/

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Just practice during the obligatory doubles. Doesn't have to be serious.
Also, you have nothing to lose from playing serious matches in friendlies. Nobody's judging you or anything and it's not like money is on the line.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I'd prefer Friday. I'm leaving to EC Saturday for Mother's Day Sunday. Also Mike there were a lot of cheap Wiis when I was scrolling to find the one that was stolen.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Bought a "broken wii(disc read error)" on ebay for $30. Was that much cuz it's a red one and shipping. Could have gotten a white one for like 15-20, but I couldn't pass up on the red lol

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
We might not have a fourth player. If we can't get a fourth, I'd rather not go tomorrow.
Everyone seems to be out of town, studying, or busy.

I'm frigging dying to play, though. I really didn't get enough at the last one I attended, since everyone just kind of went off and started playing other games.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
He has legit johns, though. Still in high school and lives WAYYYYYY the **** up north.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
GLHF =P

Seriously though, I'd love to play sometime soon if at least two others would be available to play.
How many did you say you could have at your apartment?

Top Bottom