• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Jozef

Smash Rookie
Well, if you want you (and whoever else) can stop by my place since it's on the way. (I think)
So at least the ball starts moving.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Replays will be up at some point. I couldn't do it when I was in-town, so it might be a little while.
Maybe like... a week or so.
It was nice meeting you, Jozef. It was pretty surprising that you actually weren't as bad as most "new" players. :D

EDIT: Started playing Rune Factory Frontier. First hoe you get is called a "Cheap Hoe" and it has an attack rating, which probably means that it can be used as a weapon.
I cannot WAIT to kill something with my Cheap Hoe.

EDIT 2: Did it. Was actually kind of difficult, considering that I use all of my RP watering crops in the morning (Eleven 3x3 patches at 5 RP for each individual square leaves me with only 5 RP), it takes 10 RP (or HP, if you're out of RP) to attack with it, and I only have 100 HP. Also, the monsters kind of try to hurt you while you're doing so. ^^;

EDIT 3: Trying to water enemies with the watering can wasn't much more effective. Maybe I should get an actual weapon.

EDIT 4: Aaaaaand I'm down. ****.

Jozef

Smash Rookie
Replays will be up at some point. I couldn't do it when I was in-town, so it might be a little while.
Maybe like... a week or so.
It was nice meeting you, Jozef. It was pretty surprising that you actually weren't as bad as most "new" players. :D

EDIT: Started playing Rune Factory Frontier. First hoe you get is called a "Cheap Hoe" and it has an attack rating, which probably means that it can be used as a weapon.
I cannot WAIT to kill something with my Cheap Hoe.

EDIT 2: Did it. Was actually kind of difficult, considering that I use all of my RP watering crops in the morning (Eleven 3x3 patches at 5 RP for each individual square leaves me with only 5 RP), it takes 10 RP (or HP, if you're out of RP) to attack with it, and I only have 100 HP. Also, the monsters kind of try to hurt you while you're doing so. ^^;

EDIT 3: Trying to water enemies with the watering can wasn't much more effective. Maybe I should get an actual weapon.

EDIT 4: Aaaaaand I'm down. ****.
Well I thank you sir. I'm looking forward to getting better at the game.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Dunno, I haven't done anything with spells. I've just been running around spear-poking things alongside my faithful companion, a cute little wooly thing that makes little "Muchyu!" noises and trips into enemies to attack.

Currently on hour 15, going to try for at least 40 straight hours of gameplay.
MAXIMUM CAFFEINE INTAKE
ZERO SLEEP
NO REGRETS

EDIT: Remind me later to add Jozef to the OP. Also remind me to create a "Mascot" category for the Nameless Wanderer and add Sam007 to the "Gone" section.
Jozef, let me know if you want any of your contact info put on there.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Added Jozef to OP. And HOLY ****, SO MUCH YAOI IN GENSHIKEN S2 EP5.

Any day's fine with me. By the way, U.T. Smash Club is apparently having a meeting somewhere on the 28th.
Y'all interested in having a fest with them if it's on-campus?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So ARE we having a fest Friday?

If so, can you drive, Mike2? I'm tired of driving this week.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yea I can drive. Can you bring people from UT campus to my house?
Yeah, it's on my way. We'd have to arrange a meeting point and time because I don't have a phone, though.
Maybe at that place where we met last time. 2021 Guadalupe St., between the building with Bookholders/Subway and the garage.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yeah, that'd be on my way back home.

EDIT: Joel, stop lurking and say something about this.

EDIT 2: By the way, I'm changing your victory theme today. You might actually like it, but IDK.
I'm tired of searching for the perfect troll Jpop song and I'm tired of your current victory theme.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Do you know the meeting point I'm talking about, Mike3?

We also need to confirm that Joel would be able to actually host that day.
I'll upload the replays from last time at his place, BTW.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

This looks about right. Look for a red Cavalier with a Kirby hanging from the rearview mirror parked out front of the parking garage.
If you can't find it, call Mustafa and see if he found me already.
I might also park in the garage or around the corner, so look for me loitering around the parking garage if you don't see the car.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
I can host a fest as a worst-case-scenario on Friday. I'd prefer not to since my apartment is lacking room. But it's a possibility. Justing (battery guy) is going to be in town, so we'll have another player.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
**** YEAH, BATTERY GUY
He's so optimistic. I see that (+) and think "Hey, everything's going to be okay."

Top Bottom