• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
50% celestial - FD/Lylat
40% technological - Frigate/Halberd/Lylat
10% dark - FD/Lylat/Brinstar/Halberd/Frigate

I'd say Lylat or FD.

EDIT: MIKE2, REMEMBER THAT I AM COMING FOR YOU TOMORROW AT 1:30 P.M.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Change of plans. I will let y'all know when yall can come over. Check smashboards or I will text you directly. Did not know my mom and step dad were gonna stay the night. Most likely it will still be sometime after lunch.

:phone:

Jozef

Smash Rookie
Well I'm officially planning on attending this smash fest if I'm still invited.
I can bring a Wii, brawl, and controllers.
If someone could text me information that would be nice... although I don't know how I feel about just putting my number on the internet.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
@ PR - I can't be texted directly. Please post on smashboards, preferably as soon as you figure the time when they'll be leaving.
I will check this thread often after 11:30ish A.M. tomorrow, but if I don't respond on here for some reason, just send a text to my AIM name.
If you'd like, I can send a text to your phone now so that you only have to respond rather than having to figure out how to send it to me.

@ Jozef - Of course you're still invited. I posted the address earlier and Joel (PantyRaider) can probably send the start time to you if you PM him your phone number or text him or something.
Like I said earlier, Joel's number is in the OP.

Jozef

Smash Rookie
@ PR - I can't be texted directly. Please post on smashboards, preferably as soon as you figure the time when they'll be leaving.
I will check this thread often after 11:30ish A.M. tomorrow, but if I don't respond for some reason, just send a text to my AIM name.
If you'd like, I can send a text to your phone now so that you only have to respond rather than figuring out how to send it to me.

@ Jozef - Of course you're still invited. I posted the address earlier and Joel (PantyRaider) can probably send the start time to you if you PM him your phone number or text him or something.
Like I said earlier, Joel's number is in the OP.
Sounds good to me I'll send him a text and I'll see you guys there. This should be interesting to say the very least. Do you guys need me to bring a Wii? or are you good.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Actually, it'd be okay if you didn't bring one. We're pretty set on Wiis and I can bring my GC if people still want a melee setup. ^_^
Just don't forget to bring your controller.

Jozef

Smash Rookie
Alright sounds good. I am totally down for a melee setup so this is a plus.
I'll just bring things just in case. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it ;)
Just out of curiosity, how old is everybody around...? if you don't mind my asking

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I thiiiiiiink I'm older than most of the Austin crew and I'm 22.

Jozef

Smash Rookie
Whew, as long as I'm not the oldest! I'm 21. Well I have to open tomorrow so I'm going to hit the sack.
See you tomorrow

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
By the way, Chris' birthday is on the blackout day (January 18th). XP

EDIT: Sorry, that wasn't in response to you, Jozef. It was just a general announcement.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm hacking the game to force your percentage to stop at 69 at least once every stock.
And it's ":shades:", sirrrrr.

EDIT: Or

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I am prepped and ready for launch. Awaiting Joel's notification.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I can't, actually. I can text you.
Are you implying that I SHOULD call you or something?

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Hey it will be another 2 hours. We got up late and still gotta eat and grocery shop.

Also bring jackets, my heater isn't working atm... I just called them about it and I don't know how long it will take them.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Then I shall reawaken at 3:00 P.M.
I might be able to bring a small heater, but I'd need to take it home when I leave. I don't have an internal heating system, so leaving one heater could result in one of the rooms being freezing cold. ^^;

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Forget Magic cards, bring the IKE.

BTW. Joel, turns out I have enough heaters to have one in every room while still having one left over.
I can leave it at your place if your heat still hasn't been repaired by the time we leave.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Once again prepped for launch. Awaiting Joel's notification.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I'm bringing two decks. Was able to get Hold the Line and Deathfed event decks together for like 30 online. They're 30 individually at my comic shop. I'd say that's a steal.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So... Kind of excited by the idea of getting new replays to record. I've been stuck with the ones from the last fest ever since I deleted the old ones to make space and switched my codeset to lengthen certain song lists. ^^;
On the plus side, I know a ****-ton about Mike3's habits now.

Sorry, I'm just bored out of my mind. I don't want to start anything in case Joel suddenly ninja-posts. :<

Top Bottom