• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Maybe to the untrained eye, but I understand the "+" all too well. It's the desperate cry of an optimist forced into the role of a pessimist by peer pressure.
DAMN YOU, SOCIETY!

EDIT: Okay. Mike2, when would you like to leave?
I'd recommend 2:30 P.M. if possible. We'd be beating 4/5:00 traffic while still arriving after the time Joel set.

EDIT 2: Which would meeeeeean that the U.T. people would have to be at the designated pick-up point by 2:00 P.M.

Mike2

Smash Ace
That time is fine. Looks like we might have a lot of people so I'll bring an extra tv.

Also, people I'm driving aren't going to have to leave or anything right? XD

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
All right. Mike3 and Mustafa need to be at the designated pick-up point by 2:00 P.M.
I will be leaving the pick-up point by 2:30 P.M., regardless of whether or not they have been picked up. Be on-time or get left behind.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Tell your roommate to go sodomize himself with a scratching post for making us change our plans at this absurd hour.
Now I have to resend a bunch of **** to make sure everyone knows. -_-

I'll be at the meeting place by 5:00 P.M. now and anyone not there by 5:30 will be left behind.
And for future reference, what is Collin's address?
Whatever it is, send it to the new guy in a text message along with the updated time information in case he tries to go directly there from work rather than checking here first.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry guys, my grammar swag is off since I'm drunk. My roommate text me at 12am telling me this... Just give me a call tomorrow. Again I'm sorry. Goodnight guys.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It isn't your fault, Joel. You don't need to apologize.
I do believe that you should be more assertive when it comes to things like this, but it's really none of my concern.

IG88

Smash Cadet
So right now the plan is meet at 5 at the designated spot on the map? If I end up deciding not go to, either due to the fact that it hurts to walk/do anything or if something comes up I'll post on here or notify mustafa

:phone:

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
You guys can still come at 3. No big deal. I just might not be there until 6. Someone will be at my place though

Address: 1606 N IH 35
San Marcos tx
Building 3 apartment 98

It's exit 206, do a U-turn under the overpass, and then turn right into my apartment; Autumn Chase

Oh and please don't call or text me during the day. Ill be at my job training

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
We should still meet up at 5:00.
I know I've said this before, but there a few things that actually piss me off and last-minute schedule changes/additions/cancellations probably take the #3 spot.
Why does it seem that these are suddenly more common now? -_-

I texted Mike2, but he hasn't responded yet. Is Joel still going to be at the fest or is he staying where he is?

BTW. Good luck at your job training, Collin.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
1. I'm not sure if Muatafa'd see it in time.
2. I haven't slept yet. I spent much of the morning cleaning outside and I'm actually a bit worn out, so I'd need at least a little sleep.
3. I still need to add Joel's victory theme. ^^;

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Holy ****, your numbering just COMPLETELY confused me for a second. XD
Why wouldn't Mustafa come if it's at 6?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Sent them all out. Ugh, what a pain...
I wonder if there's a way to mass-text in AIM.

IG88

Smash Cadet
lol shaun you crack me up. ok so the final plan is meeting at the designated spot at 2 pm? i gotta know for sure cuz once i smoke its not too likely i'll remember to check the boards again lol

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That should be the final plan, yes. Right now, Mike2 is the x-factor.
Still haven't gotten a response from him about... ANYTHING, but considering that he didn't respond to the "5:00" change, he might still think we're on for 2 anyway.
Either way, we're showing up at his place at 3:00. If he isn't there, I'll just drive us.

BTW. Feel free to contact my AIM name anytime, Mike3. I don't pay per text for that. :3

EDIT: Going to bed now. If there are any more schedule changes, feel free to tell them to someone that actually cares.

EDIT 2: One more thing, can someone tell Joel to bring my T.V.? I might need it next week.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That's fine. I'll wait around a little.
I got ZERO sleep because I went for a thirty minute nature walk that ended up taking an hour and a half, but I'm pulling out all the stops to stay awake and alert!!
I might have to take a short nap at Collin's, though.

EDIT: WTF my Raisin Bran is all bran and no raisin. How the hell does that happen with a fresh box?

EDIT 2: I'll be leaving here around 1:30. I should arrive by 2.

Top Bottom