• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Mike2

Smash Ace
Nah.
Then matchup mastery. He played that perfectly.
Thoroughly enjoying this doubles GFs. Kkr and Otori know how to win and be entertaining with this character instead of using time out oriented playstyle.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Got to say I didn't expect what happened at Apex to... happen.

Guess USA will have to step their game up.
im really surprised with zero and nietono. i thought dehf would take him out to be honest. and zero is way better than i think anyone knew. i predicted kkr and otori would do well in doubles (on those japanese youtube subscription lists yeaaa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXdqZA-0AUA ) but did not expect otori to beat who he did in singles though. i was surprised that they went over m2k and anti too. 0_o i guess i was under the impression that m2k and anti >>>>>> any other mks

IG88

Smash Cadet
As long as they keep making playstations, they get my full support

:phone:
i knew this was coming as i read through the recent posts lmao

on a more important note, i've been busy and as a result haven't watched anything from APEX... what would be some good matches to look up and watch?

Mike2

Smash Ace
So I haven't touched brawl since the last time I played you guys(the break was needed though), and after this weekend I really want to play. Too bad school is starting up and I have no idea how much time I'll have to practice =( when's everyone getting back?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So I haven't touched brawl since the last time I played you guys(the break was needed though), and after this weekend I really want to play. Too bad school is starting up and I have no idea how much time I'll have to practice =( when's everyone getting back?
I get back Thursday.

I want to play really badly, toooooo... Want to try so much that I learned from observing Nietono.

By the way, I have something that I hoped to talk about at the next fest, but it's taking too long for Joel to get back. The U.T. Austin Smash Club leader has invited us to start participating in their fests and tournaments. They have fests biweekly and are trying to have tournaments every two months. I think it would be a good idea because that would cut down on the driving the players in Austin (and Elgin -.-) would have to do on a weekly basis. As far as I can tell, they're mostly in rooms on-campus.
Thoughts, opinions, etc?

EDIT: Ach, why does Chris have so many ****ing posts in here? I'm never going to pass him! XD

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm glad you asked, Nameless.
Goldwave to edit the files, MP3Gain to check sound levels, Brawl Custom Sound Maker (GUI) for songs that loop back to the beginning, and Androu1's tool (Google it, it's a little hard to find now and I'm lazy) for songs that require you to define a specific point to loop back to.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Doesn't have the wakarimasen. Disappointed.
It wouldn't make sense to include the wakarimasen. The image was intended to have a different meaning. ^^;
I come back Friday. Lets try to have something this weekend.

So excited. Friday, Saturday, Sunday?
And will Collin be in town for it?

BTW. Not that anyone likes my music, but I just cycled a bunch of new music onto my Wii this afternoon.
A new semester could use about 30 new songs, yes? ^.^

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So who else will be in Austin and wants to go to Joel's this weekend? I think it's my turn to drive.
Plan on Saturday.

Top Bottom