• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

IG88

Smash Cadet
lol you would mike2, that sounds delicious though. so as frustrated as i am with school at the moment, i'm really happy i finally made this skill at gym last night :]

IG88

Smash Cadet
if it makes you feel any better i've been awake since 7 am yesterday, and studying since 11 pm last night for one test at 6. then i have to do a project worth 35% of my grade in another class, and also write a program by friday

IG88

Smash Cadet
lame. oh and it is officially the worst 4/20 of my life. because i was banking on the fact that my group wouldn't be the 1 randomly chosen out of a hat to present tomorrow. but sure enough we were, so i'm probably going to be up all night tonight as well, and then have to make a presentation that determines if i pass or not

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hornets making it 2-0 tonight.

Celebration GIFs will be up in the morning.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Heh I might take you up on that coz I don't know if we're having a fest this week and I really need practice. I feel super unprepared for HoM2.

Also I went to see Source Code and it was amazing. I couldn't pass up 90% on RT. Kind of reminded me of Inception. The part where they are all happy on the train listening to the comedian is the best part.

EDIT* And I was bored and made this:

I don't have shoop skills then again I'm not using photoshop. lol
I died.

Twice.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I envy your niece lol
Yeah, it must be nice to be a small child without the worries of school and stuff...

I can't wait to see her again when I get back during the summer. She learned how to talk while I was gone. ^_^

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm going to take the high road here and say "Yeah, whatever."

How did I get the pedo label, anyway?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Fix that statement to make it make sense before I screencap it and send it to your mother, Mike.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Makes about as much sense as what you had previously, BUT!

Can you safely say that this character is considered a loli?
Choose your words carefully, Mike2. You are being graded on this.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Dang, I wish the menu had more than 1 song choice for where it matters. I completely forgot about Sirius by The Alan Parsons Project.

Edit: Shaun, seems a little silly to tell him to choose his words wisely on what is basically a yes or no question lol.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Shaun, seems a little silly to tell him to choose his words wisely on what is basically a yes or no question lol.
I never said that. I said "Choose your words CAREFULLY." :awesome:

Christ, I'm tired.

Top Bottom