• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Mike2

Smash Ace
Mike2 should drive down here Saturday night and Brawl with us. :awesome:
Heh I might take you up on that coz I don't know if we're having a fest this week and I really need practice. I feel super unprepared for HoM2.

Also I went to see Source Code and it was amazing. I couldn't pass up 90% on RT. Kind of reminded me of Inception. The part where they are all happy on the train listening to the comedian is the best part.

EDIT* And I was bored and made this:

I don't have shoop skills then again I'm not using photoshop. lol

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
If it's at Collin's this week, I can't attend.
Have fun, guys!

IG88

Smash Cadet
For what it's worth, I can host Thursday or Friday.

Could have a SA/Austin smash fest at my place since it's in the middle lol.
i'm down for this, but would probably have to find a ride so i can bail early cuz i gotta be up super early on saturday. so as long as i can get that worked out i'm all for it

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
By the way...

Sorry Mike, I'm not playing this week. I'm resting my forearms from all video games and computers. I'm going through carpal tunnel-like symptoms right now.
NOBODY'S going to say it?

Top Bottom