• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

IG88

Smash Cadet
i could probably do thursday. saturday is a definite no, i have marley fest to go to. and then friday is a possibility

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Friday and Saturday are good days for me. I'd rather not have it Thursday because I'm currently sick right now and I may not get better until the later part of the week.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Friday or Saturday would be awesome.
...on second thought, I won't be free Friday.

@Bored: What happened to the Lakers tonight? Max10n kept saying something, but you know how I don't keep up with basketball.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Friday or Saturday would be awesome.
...on second thought, I won't be free Friday.

@Bored: What happened to the Lakers tonight? Max10n kept saying something, but you know how I don't keep up with basketball.
Bynum took a really bad fall on the same knee he had surgery on and didn't return. Laker season pretty much hinges on the MRI results tomorrow.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It's gonna be on campus. :)

Joel, knee 'em in the balls. Not even trolling.

:phone:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Eh, I'll just walk. It's actually only like less than one block away. :laugh:

@Tofer: I KNEW YOU GUYS WEREN'T MY FRIENDS!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
The game night depends almost entirely on our host.
When are we having it, Chris?

Keep in mind that a few of us (the ones bringing the Left4Dead setups) cannot attend if it's on Thursday.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
How do you deal with dumb mathups in basketball? I'm as tall as my roomate but he out weighs me by 50lbs. :(

:phone:
That's a dumb match up? Lolz, I was forced to play all the positions in IM. One game I was guarding a 6'5 center, and next game I was guarding a 5'8 speedy point guard.

But yeah, if he's just posting you up, you gotta be aggressive and hold your ground. When he goes up for a shot, give him a slight push with your forearm to throw him off balance.

On offense, use speed and change of directions.

And this is so awesome how the tourny is gonna be on Campus. It feels....I don't know, almost like some giant *** event.

Top Bottom