• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
There's also a code to make Peach pull out CDs instead of Turnips (to help you unlock songs).
I think I sent Mike3 or Shiken those codes. Can't remember which, but I can find them for you later if you need me to.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Mike2, lwtting you know now that your set against Kyro will be up by tmrw morning (Espy gave me all his replays from the tourney). Game's 2-3 though, first one wasn't saved.

And how the **** did you lose that last stock? I would've raged so hard if that happened to me x)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I think Ricky is screwed. His flight leaves at 4 according to his twitter, and singles bracket is going to start tomorrow (today technically).

Mike2

Smash Ace
Mike2, lwtting you know now that your set against Kyro will be up by tmrw morning (Espy gave me all his replays from the tourney). Game's 2-3 though, first one wasn't saved.

And how the **** did you lose that last stock? I would've raged so hard if that happened to me x)
Ok thanks.

Yea I choked hard last stock. Don't remember what happened specifically but I'll watch it and make improvements. Some mistakes I remember: not holding that second stock and putting more damage on him after getting a golden opportunity to win landing that fsmash. Pretty sure I relaxed mentally when I landed that which was a huge mistake coz it let him come back. 3rd stock being a clusterf*ck of course. But what I'm really disappointed in the most is my ban. I completely forgot about brinstar for some reason. :0) We should've never been playing there in the first place.

What I took most away from that set is to never get comfortable even if you have the lead.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That set had to have lasted an hour. I swear it was going on forever while I was waiting to play winner x)

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I wish. My shadow always beats me mercilessly and steals my wallet. :<

Happy birthday, Joel. :D
Does this mean that you're legal to drink and buy guns now?

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys. I'm more excited about being able to gamble. : ) Being able to buy beer is pretty cool though. Def. gonna have one tomorrow, I wish I didn't have a 7:45am test on Tuesday. : /

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You already gamble every time you use that SideB. :3

EDIT: G&W SideB, not Metaknight SideB.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
His page says he's 19. How old did it say he was before today?
I could swear it said 18. ^^;

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Joel AND Ricky sharing the same birthday? I think it's time for....

RICKY BOBBY PANTYRAIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Zigsta, I just booked the rooms for WHOBO.
It's 35 for the whole weekend, I had to pay for the rooms right now.
Just letting you know to get your money, or I will go after you guys and kill you.
For more information AIM me or PM something.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
35 for the whole night? So if you guys say...leave Friday morning, and stay there until Sunday...that's 70 bucks in hotel money.

Top Bottom