• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Mike2

Smash Ace
idk. i'm going with SA.......... i think. not sure if the van thing is gonna happen after what happened with Juj.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I can pick you up if you don't mind being picked up ten minutes before the fest starts, Mustafa.
I'd need an address and phone number (though you have the latter listed on the first page).

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Got it, put it into GPS. I'll probably be there around 4:45 P.M.
Please be ready by 4:50 P.M. I will call you then.

It seems that people like to start fighting over parking spaces between 4:45 P.M. and 6 P.M., so I'd rather like to try to be at Chris's by 5 P.M.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Got it, put it into GPS. I'll probably be there around 4:45 P.M.
Please be ready by 4:50 P.M. I will call you then.

It seems that people like to start fighting over parking spaces between 4:45 P.M. and 6 P.M., so I'd rather like to try to be at Chris's by 5 P.M.
Will do. Just give me a text/call when you are 5-10 minutes away.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
me and kerg should be coming to the smashfest tomorrow barring any unforseen problems. hopefully i can start heading that way sooner this time to avoid the traffic

Top Bottom