• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Mike2

Smash Ace
Hey so I turn 21 Sunday(Saturday night!).

aka We should take up Tofer on his offer and stay Friday and Saturday night. Leave Sunday morning. =D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey so I turn 21 Sunday(Saturday night!).

aka We should take up Tofer on his offer and stay Friday and Saturday night. Leave Sunday morning. =D
Done, Mike! I'll even drive.

EDIT--I have ONE more spot in my carpool for Pik-A-Nik this weekend. Who wants in?

Me
Mike2
Mike3
Ricky
OPEN

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Yeah that's what it should be right now.
Also Zigsta, if you could.
Write me a list of who is going to stay with us for WHOBO.

Zigsta
SkyPirate
Mike2
Mike3
Polt
Panty Raider
Bored
who else?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah that's what it should be right now.
Also Zigsta, if you could.
Write me a list of who is going to stay with us for WHOBO.

Zigsta
SkyPirate
Mike2
Mike3
Polt
Panty Raider
Shiken
Kerg
Gova
Zifien
That's the entire list.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Done, Mike! I'll even drive.

EDIT--I have ONE more spot in my carpool for Pik-A-Nik this weekend. Who wants in?

Me
Mike2
Mike3
Ricky
OPEN
I like how I'm already in without even asking. :laugh:

Anyways, thanks for all your support and wishing me a happy birthday, guys! I wish I could have done better, but Lucario is just too much for me to handle at this point. I either have to get my Yoshi a lot better or step up my Dedede. Oh, I only lost to Texas in the Pound V singles bracket. Good job, Texas.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Nick is coming with us to Pik-A-Nik. So my carpool is:

Me
Mike2
Mike3
Ricky
Nick

If anyone else wants to go, you'll have to arrange for a second carpool.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Ricky's gotten like five nicknames from me. If that doesn't mean he's Texas, I don't know what is.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Can I assume from the talk of people staying at tofer's Friday that there will be no smashfest this week?

IG88

Smash Cadet
lol nike, that just made my day. and the video will get uploaded whenever chris stops makin johns and says he wants to play brawl so i can bring my stuff over there and get it taken care of. btw, what level did that happen on? don't wanna have to search through each one individually

Mike2

Smash Ace
lol nike, that just made my day. and the video will get uploaded whenever chris stops makin johns and says he wants to play brawl so i can bring my stuff over there and get it taken care of. btw, what level did that happen on? don't wanna have to search through each one individually

IG88

Smash Cadet
you know, now that i'm looking back it was mike2 lol. i just saw "ike" and since i've been awake since 6 and had 2 tests today i wasn't paying attention

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
-If you play against someone, in tournament singles, who is in B Tier of the Texas PR and win, you will be rewarded $5. If you play against someone, in tournament singles, who is in A Tier of the Texas PR and win, you will be rewarded $10. Those in A and B tier do not qualify for this.
I'm curious about this, does this come from the pot, or someone's pocket, or what??

also it was amber not feeling well, not me zigsta =P

thinking about attending though... I don't think Kerg will be able to make it due to work though =(

edit: anyone want me for a doubles partner if i do go?

Top Bottom