• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My best friend got engaged, and he asked me to be the best man!

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
anyone up for a smashfest at my place tonight so i can break in my new controller before i gotta head back to waco for the holiday?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
After tomorrow, people will start taking down their decorations. What a depressing thought.

Since I probably won't be able to get on here tomorrow, happy generic winter holiday, sirs. ^_^
Can't say the "C" word because I'm 90% certain that Chris is a Jehovah's Witness.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
If Shiken is holding something this upcoming week and Mike2 is attending, I will most definitely come.
Just need an address.

BTW. I got a digital camera today, so I will be taking secret photos of everything everywhere all the time now that I don't have to worry about wasting film. :3

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ooh! You make it so hard to swear off dirty jokes, Chris. :<

And Ricky, if I may reiterate a previous point, your character is terrible.

EDIT: One more thing, I was going to upload some REALLY old replays (from the first month or so that I was with this scene) as a little Christmas bonus, but I can't for a little while.
In the meantime, a playlist titled "Oldish" has been unlocked on my Youtube channel for anyone that would be interested in reviewing REALLY old replays. ^^;

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
And Ricky, if I may reiterate a previous point, your character is terrible.
Yes Yoshi is terrible, but that video proves nothing except for the fact it only happens once you're caught at the very tip of Yoshi's tounge and break out of it before entering his mouth and when you expect it.
Will never happen in tournaments cause too focused on attacking rather then trying to break their buttons, unless someone does it on purpose :troll:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Killeen for half a week, and then I'm going down to RGV. I figured I waste a day making the drive to RGV and would stop in Austin and SA along the way.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
so ive got a new wii and copy of brawl now, was wondering if theres a way to transfer the game save data for it from someone thats already got everything unlocked, as i really dont have the time to do that again atm.. >>;

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Shiken, you have to use Homebrew to force a Brawl save onto your Wii.
You'll need Homebrew (which obviously requires an SD card), a save file (that someone else was actually willing to go to the trouble of ripping from their Wii), and a program to force the file onto the Wii (which can be found at Wiibrew).
I don't think you can Wifi if you use someone else's save file, though.

Joey, Shiken and Chris are the only two that host right now.
If either of them are in town this next week (and willing to host), I would come into town just to play. ^_^
Not sure if you know this, but I LOVE playing team matches with Kirby players now. :3
Umm... I'm not sure who else is in town right now.

EDIT: I can't go to Ikkicon. I thought it was a different convention, but it turns out I was right the first time. :<

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's a shame that you're going to have to work for your meal against me now, sir. :3

Curious, who else is going to be in town this week?

EDIT: Y'know, people always say that it's physically impossible to kiss/lick your own elbow.
If your arm is detached from your body, doesn't that make this untrue?

EDIT 2: There's also something to be said for mutations. If you're born with one short arm, wouldn't that also make it possible?

Top Bottom