• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hope things keep going well for you Chris, can always call/write me if you need to talk/advice/whatever.
I'll probably need it, haha. I get along with girls really easily...but I'm notoriously horrible at getting a girl. XD I keep telling myself that eventually someone will be swept away by my passion someday, ha.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm disappointed, UTD. I expected a "jinkies" or a "zoinks" somewhere in that post.
Still, it was an excellent response.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That ride did not move at enough Gs to entertain the Zigsta.

That picture doesn't count though, I want one where I can actually SEE the girl :) This way I also get insight into your tastes in women.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This is one reason I'm glad you're not in Austin right now.
You'd get such a mauling.

@PX: Wait...

The ride's speed didn't amuse him?

Sounds like something familiar...

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm coming to Austin this weekend. Driving down tonight. Gonna hang out with PhoenixAlpha + Bwett @ JD's place and prolly ChaoticNightmare.

=)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm sad.
UTD must make the drive down to SA for the tournament on Saturday!

...somehow. ;-;

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You're not in Austin, Juan?
You might have missed when summer struck early and it was swallowed up into hell again, then.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So basically I'm taking a break from Smash, with the possibility of just becoming a casual player. I just got back from a tourney, and it's finally dawned on me: I'm tired of losing to people I should beat just because I don't know matchups. With 4 characters, it's a lot to juggle. I don't want to pick up a better character because they don't interest me, yet I also don't want to keep going to tournaments only to get sent up against a character I have little experience dealing with. Plus with me not having a Wii, I don't really get the chance to practice Squirtle ATs and Bowser GRs/CGs.

It's just stopped being fun for me.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Nothing wrong with FFAs. Me, Razer, Gnes, and P4 did a FFA random character MM. Was fun as hell.

Top Bottom