• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Aura is Mine!" Lucario Social Thread! (With More Moderators!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Dunsparce better evolve into that sick dragon type we all always imagined..
Fixed ;)

Seriously, as a kid after having Magikarp and Dratini evolve into sick Pokémons I seriously expected another little, puny and overly weak Pokémon to become badass. 50 levels later and I faced the truth.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Seriously, as a kid after having Magikarp and Dratini evolve into sick Pokémons I seriously expected another little, puny and overly weak Pokémon to become badass. 50 levels later and I faced the truth.
They really dropped the ball on that one.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
They didn't drop the ball or anything, I think this is a Mechanic to change the Abilities on Pokemon with form changes, you can see that the BadAss Lucario resembles Yveltal...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
They didn't drop the ball or anything, I think this is a Mechanic to change the Abilities on Pokemon with form changes, you can see that the BadAss Lucario resembles Yveltal...

It can also change types, like Amphros's Dragon/Electric upgrade.

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
Well I'm fine with this over Lucario's old crappy Final Smash :) (Please, Please! Replace Jigglypuff with Mewtwo now :( )

chances of that happening are the same as for Blaziken getting in. Which is NONE. Jiggs is staying. Get over it.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
chances of that happening are the same as for Blaziken getting in. Which is NONE. Jiggs is staying. Get over it.
I'll never get over it, I have a personal vendetta with it >:( If it never joined the first game people would write off character threads for it as jokes. But the main point of my comment was to try to keep Lucario. Who we can all agree is awesome :) I don't want to start an argument

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Plz make Mega Lucario playable.
After seeing that I actually hope he returns and has that as his Final Smash.

Or maybe even him being that form altogether, doesn't matter, I love Lucario, I don't want to see him cut.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
If you want any kind of Namco affiliated rep, keep that Goku Smash in, lol.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Honestly good for Lucario and all, and I actually like the idea/design

But god damn son of a b**** is it always annoying the moment these kind of reveals/updates blow up and distort everyone's previous views/common sense.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well that seals away next to all of the doubts/worries I had about both of them getting in. Now I can spend my time worrying about Jigglypuff.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Hmm..

Keeping Lucario and adding Mewtwo back in would be pretty cool...

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Not long ago I had been telling people that Lucario faced a very real risk of being cut from SSB4.

With the addition of a new form in the same classification as Mewtwo's (Mega), and the official acknowledgement of a Mewtwo-Lucario rivalry, I believe it is safe to say that Lucario will be returning for SSB4.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Thankfully that Mewtwo's fanboys' negative opinions toward Lucario for SSB4 is something of the past, I can finally see them to cooperate with other's who believed Lucario can stay.

All's well that ends well.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Im hoping that mid match you can transform into mega lucario if you have maxed out your aura ability and it lasts till you die again, It would make your character overall better, I want the same for mewtwo except his should be earned by damaging the opponent.

ItBeVoltage

Smash Rookie
Now that these new mega evolutions are released, I'm REALLY expecting to find mega Lucario and Mega Mewtwo as characters. (Or at least i can dream) Seriously tho, I can see both of these fitting well. These are basicly just updated pokemon, but you acess them in battle only (Theres the way for them to enter the battlefeild) Imo if they had both megas, Pikachu, and jigglypuff (Possible pokemon trainer) Would be a good fit for the pokemon.

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
I'll never get over it, I have a personal vendetta with it >:( If it never joined the first game people would write off character threads for it as jokes. But the main point of my comment was to try to keep Lucario. Who we can all agree is awesome :) I don't want to start an argument

No we can't all agree on it because hes horrible.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Not long ago I had been telling people that Lucario faced a very real risk of being cut from SSB4.
With the addition of a new form in the same classification as Mewtwo's (Mega), and the official acknowledgement of a Mewtwo-Lucario rivalry, I believe it is safe to say that Lucario will be returning for SSB4.
With 6th gen being mascot-less, I guess the honor goes to the Pokemon with MegaEvos. Mewtwo started the trend, and for a while it looked like he'd become the face of 6th generation. But now with Lucario hopping the bandwagon, it's safe to say both have a very high chance of returning (and showing off their MegaEvos).
Now just toss in MegaZoroark to up her chances, and the Pokemon side of the SSB4 roster is gonna look beautiful :)

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Lucario can build up his aura gauge through his neutral B (for Aura Sphere). The aura gauge cap will lift in equivalent to % damage.

Once his Aura Sphere has been fully charged while he is on over 90.00% (its over 9000 joke), he can then mega-evolve and receive abilities/stats that is unique to MegaLucario.

Smash Ball can be used to push his aura gauge cap up to 300% early without relying on his damage % and max it out, and then Lucario can do:
-Neutral B for Insta-charged gigantic Aura Spheres (cost 30% each)
-Down B for Aura Storms (cost 30% each for quick, up to 100% for extended and change directions)
-Up B for infinite recovery move (free at start, cost 30% for another every time)
-his invincibility and other powerful moves will be similar to Wario Man
-FS time runs out via aura spending/idling down to 0%

In either normal Lucario or MegaLucario forms.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Lucario can build up his aura gauge through his neutral B (for Aura Sphere). The aura gauge cap will lift in equivalent to % damage.

Once his Aura Sphere has been fully charged while he is on over 90.00% (its over 9000 joke), he can then mega-evolve and receive abilities/stats that is unique to MegaLucario.

Smash Ball can be used to push his aura gauge cap up to 300% early without relying on his damage % and max it out, and then Lucario can do:
-Neutral B for Insta-charged gigantic Aura Spheres (cost 30% each)
-Down B for Aura Storms (cost 30% each for quick, up to 100% for extended and change directions)
-Up B for infinite recovery move (free at start, cost 30% for another every time)
-his invincibility and other powerful moves will be similar to Wario Man
-FS time runs out via aura spending/idling down to 0%

In either normal Lucario or MegaLucario forms.
I expect it to be something similar to this.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I certainly wasn't expecting Mega-Lucario. That explains the continued promotion he was getting, I think.

Lucario looks like a lock now, lol.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

It would appear even Gamefreak/Nintendo are acknowledging the Mewtwo vs Lucario schism.
ALL OF MY YES. ALL OF THEM.
Now if Mewtwo and Lucario are both in Smash, I can never touch a Smash game again and die happily.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I want dat Mewtwo vs Lucario match in Smash. Plz Sakurai plz.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Since Mega-Lucario looks like Final Smash material, would you want Mega-Lucario to be a powered up Lucario (similar Giga Bowser or Wario-Man) or have Mega-Lucario performing Lucario's Brawl FS (the aura kamehameha)?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
**** it, Mega-Lucario could probably preform two of those Aura Kamehameha's. Although something similar to Giga Bowser or Wario-Man would also be cool. Both for Mewtwo and Lucario.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I wonder what Lucarios reaction was when his tail just exploded with fur, lol.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I do have to say, this does make me want Lucario back a lot more. And I'm actually starting to really like Lucario now to!

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
Thankfully that Mewtwo's fanboys' negative opinions toward Lucario for SSB4 is something of the past, I can finally see them to cooperate with other's who believed Lucario can stay.

All's well that ends well.
I'm sick of you. I'm not a god damn fan boy. Lucario wasn't relevant prior to the corocoro scan and any poster can go back to those pages and clearly see why. They can both be in now yeah, they have an excuse, but at the same time "Mega" forms aren't unique. I can say Absol is relevant just because of it's "Mega" form. The same way that I said Mewtwo was. It would make the upgrades redundant, but Mewtwo still retains his relevancy because of the movie. So I still don't know where Sakurai would go with this. I will say that Lucario's chances have rose, but it's still really dependent on if Sakurai will have the balls to cut Jiggs. And if it's one thing I don't think Sakurai has that would be a pair to cut a 3x Smash veteran.

Gune

Smash Lord
I'm sick of you. I'm not a god damn fan boy. Lucario wasn't relevant prior to the corocoro scan and any poster can go back to those pages and clearly see why. They can both be in now yeah, they have an excuse, but at the same time "Mega" forms aren't unique. I can say Absol is relevant just because of it's "Mega" form. The same way that I said Mewtwo was. It would make the upgrades redundant, but Mewtwo still retains his relevancy because of the movie. So I still don't know where Sakurai would go with this. I will say that Lucario's chances have rose, but it's still really dependent on if Sakurai will have the balls to cut Jiggs. And if it's one thing I don't think Sakurai has that would be a pair to cut a 3x Smash veteran.
I dont think he was intentionally talking to you, you did already said you arent a fanboy right? So no need to come a take a dump on the glorious moment of hope were haveing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom