• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Aura is Mine!" Lucario Social Thread! (With More Moderators!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gune

Smash Lord
Im all in for new movesets but in all honesty Lucario should be the last to get a new one he is already so different from mewtwo already None of there moves have the same properties or uses so why fix something that isnt broken? Though his aura mechanic which im sure he will have needs to be tweaked a little it need's a little less debuff it's kinda embarrassing to be the strongest charecter in the game then turn into the weakest 10 seconds later.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Mewtwo is the second most popular pokemon ( only second to Charizard ), his getting in before lucario this time around if you ask me
Contrary to popular belief Lucario's inclusion in Brawl had nothing to do with Mewtwo's exclusion, and Mewtwo's likely inclusion will have nothing to do with Lucario's chances this time. Mewtwo simply had no reason to be around during Brawl, and he wasn't of very high priority because of that. Same could be said for Jigglypuff, but I believe Sakurai has a soft spot for long time veterans, plus she was a much more well received character than Mewtwo was because of his incredible odd playstyle. What might make Lucario have a hard time making it into the game this time is that he has as little reason to get into this game as Mewtwo had back in Brawl's time, maybe even less considering Lucario isn't as big a fan favorite as Mewtwo is.

As you said, Mewtwo will probably get in before Lucario, but that's not what puts Lucario at risk.

Gune

Smash Lord
Contrary to popular belief Lucario's inclusion in Brawl had nothing to do with Mewtwo's exclusion, and Mewtwo's likely inclusion will have nothing to do with Lucario's chances this time. Mewtwo simply had no reason to be around during Brawl, and he wasn't of very high priority because of that. Same could be said for Jigglypuff, but I believe Sakurai has a soft spot for long time veterans, plus she was a much more well received character than Mewtwo was because of his incredible odd playstyle. What might make Lucario have a hard time making it into the game this time is that he has as little reason to get into this game as Mewtwo had back in Brawl's time, maybe even less considering Lucario isn't as big a fan favorite as Mewtwo is.

As you said, Mewtwo will probably get in before Lucario, but that's not what puts Lucario at risk.
I agree but the thing is Lucario actually is in a much better position than mewtwo was in 2007. He has yet to fall off mainstream pokemon merchandise and games,has been the mascot of pokemon smash ever since gen 4. This is way more than what Mewtwo was doing at the time of brawls development and still he was planned and almost completed and that was just being a vet that got him that far im sure sakurai will put him in.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I agree but the thing is Lucario actually is in a much better position than mewtwo was in 2007. He has yet to fall off mainstream pokemon merchandise and games,has been the mascot of pokemon smash ever since gen 4. This is way more than what Mewtwo was doing at the time of brawls development and still he was planned and almost completed and that was just being a vet that got him that far im sure sakurai will put him in.
Well, that's actually true, Lucario is actually in a better position than Mewtwo was back then. Still, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, Lucario seems to be one of those characters that really are on the edge, seems kind of like a 50/50 to me.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Mewtwo is the second most popular pokemon ( only second to Charizard ), his getting in before lucario this time around if you ask me
You only look at "popular" factor, which doesn't really boost Mewtwo ahead of Lucario in development time.

If you look at Fox and Link in SSB4, you can almost see there's not much changes, just as if they were ported and updated from Brawl. I can almost tell that Lucario is already 60% done at start, while Mewtwo had to be worked from scratch. Mewtwo couldn't be ported from Brawl because he had never been in there.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
The only time Lucario has ever been in a better position than Mewtwo is when Gen IV came along, it was that "New and Popular" factor which ultimately got him into brawl. This time around the "New" factor is completely gone and the "Popular" factor is easily on Mewtwo's side, not Lucario's. If Jiggs was cut, I'd put Lucario in before any additional newcomers. If not, I'm sorry but Lucario's chances to be included in Smash 4 will dwindle.

Gune

Smash Lord
The only time Lucario has ever been in a better position than Mewtwo is when Gen IV came along, it was that "New and Popular" factor which ultimately got him into brawl. This time around the "New" factor is completely gone and the "Popular" factor is easily on Mewtwo's side, not Lucario's. If Jiggs was cut, I'd put Lucario in before any additional newcomers. If not, I'm sorry but Lucario's chances to be included in Smash 4 will dwindle.
Lucario does have a better position than mewtwo did during brawls development.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Swift Fox, please just stop making me not want to support this thread.
If you don't tell me what's wrong with me, then go ahead, join the anti-Lucario support side for all I care. I was only pointing out to something I've learned so far.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
Lucario does have a better position than mewtwo did during brawls development.
I just said that. "When Gen IV came along...(Diamond and Pearl were released within a year of Brawl's)" That being the ONLY time Lucario has had priority over Mewtwo, and the main reason for his inclusion in Brawl rather than Mewtwo. If the two were to be placed in the same situation in Smash 4 Mewtwo's priority dwarfs Lucario's, and he would win that battle because Lucario's relevancy has dropped like a brick in water.

Gune

Smash Lord
I just said that. "When Gen IV came along...(Diamond and Pearl were released within a year of Brawl's)" That being the ONLY time Lucario has had priority over Mewtwo, and the main reason for his inclusion in Brawl rather than Mewtwo. If the two were to be placed in the same situation in Smash 4 Mewtwo's priority dwarfs Lucario's, and he would win that battle because Lucario's relevancy has dropped like a brick in water.
Lemme break this down.... Lucario as of now has a better position than mewtwo did when he got cut, get what I mean now? stop acting like you know what sakurai prioritizes first becuase of all things he doesent just merit popularity its there uniqueness what do they bring to the table in terms of gameplay and what makes that charecter stand out from the rest in there own way thats why im confident Lucario will make a Return regardless if mewtwo gets in or not.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
a very floaty brick. back in gen 3 Deox had plummeted far harder then lucario has.

and he's also more relevent then zoroark, for whatever reason, him being the mascot after lucario

Gune

Smash Lord
If you don't tell me what's wrong with me, then go ahead, join the anti-Lucario support side for all I care. I was only pointing out to something I've learned so far.
Just word your post a bit more carefully it was a valid point a bit to optimistic but valid nontheless.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
So someone don't like me just because my main language isn't English (or have difficult time dealing with it)...

Sorry I'm not good at arguments.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
Lemme break this down.... Lucario as of now has a better position than mewtwo did when he got cut, get what I mean now? stop acting like you know what sakurai prioritizes first becuase of all things he doesent just merit popularity its there uniqueness what do they bring to the table in terms of gameplay and what makes that charecter stand out from the rest in there own way thats why im confident Lucario will make a Return regardless if mewtwo gets in or not.
Yeah and I agree with that, but even with that he won't get in before Mewtwo, possibly alongside, but definitely not before him. Ok and for starters no one is meriting popularity, but if you take a look a Brawl (Sonic, Lucario, Meta Knight) you can't say that it doesn't play a part in determining who makes the roster. And even if popularity wasn't on Mewtwo's side (Which it is), Mewtwo would bring a hell of a lot more to the gameplay table than Lucario would atm. By potentially being able to be two characters in one and with his moveset getting revamped almost guaranteed, he's seems a lot more appealing to a Smasher than Lucario does, simply making a return with probably the same moveset. All I'm saying is (Like I've said before...) that if it ever becomes a debate between Lucario and Mewtwo for a final Pokémon rep. Lucario doesn't stand a chance against Mewtwo, there is simply too much potential in his character to be cut for a returning Lucario.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Mewtwo would bring a hell of a lot more to the gameplay table than Lucario would
I'm sorry, but excluding everything else, lucario's unique aura ability is something I'd rather have then ANOTHER transforming character...

you sure you aren't biased?

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
a very floaty brick. back in gen 3 Deox had plummeted far harder then lucario has.

and he's also more relevent then zoroark, for whatever reason, him being the mascot after lucario
Yeah he is. He has a better design than Zoroark IMO, and also has received a lot more promotion than him. Good reasons to still be relevant. But I'm not even considering a Gen V rep because the Generation wasn't as memorable as others, again, that's my opinion. I believe Gen V will receive the same treatment that Gen III had on Brawl's release, and that Gen VI will steal the spotlight leaving Zoroark and Genesect to be either AT's or Item Pokémon.

Gune

Smash Lord
Yeah and I agree with that, but even with that he won't get in before Mewtwo, possibly alongside, but definitely not before him. Ok and for starters no one is meriting popularity, but if you take a look a Brawl (Sonic, Lucario, Meta Knight) you can't say that it doesn't play a part in determining who makes the roster. And even if popularity wasn't on Mewtwo's side (Which it is), Mewtwo would bring a hell of a lot more to the gameplay table than Lucario would atm. By potentially being able to be two characters in one and with his moveset getting revamped almost guaranteed, he's seems a lot more appealing to a Smasher than Lucario does, simply making a return with probably the same moveset. All I'm saying is (Like I've said before...) that if it ever becomes a debate between Lucario and Mewtwo for a final Pokémon rep. Lucario doesn't stand a chance against Mewtwo, there is simply too much potential in his character to be cut for a returning Lucario.
The point of my post wasnt for Lucario to get in before mewtwo, how would mewtwo bring in a 'Hell a of a lot more interesting" move set than Lucario by having him switch through forms like sheik and Zelda? And if it ever comes down to a debate between Mewtwo or Lucario well lets say Lucario won out ounce already who's to say he cant pull another one?

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
I'm sorry, but excluding everything else, lucario's unique aura ability is something I'd rather have then ANOTHER transforming character...

you sure you aren't biased?
Having your damage output increased as you take damage is a nice feature. Probably the only thing that Lucario has going for him. But gameplay wise that still pales in comparison to Mewtwo's potential.

I told you. I'm baised in the fact that if it's Mewtwo v. Lucario for the final Pokémon rep. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Mewtwo will be the victor of the battle. If that however is not the case, like I told you before, I would love to see Lucario make a return. The reason I'm coming off so biased is because I'm pretty much assuming Mew2 v. Lucario is what has to happen. (Even though I shouldn't do that.) I can see Jiggs getting cut, but barley. I can't see PT getting cut at all. And I'm also assuming that Pokémon will get only 4 reps. If they get 5, yeah Lucario would probably be in, but I really doubt Pokémon will get 5 reps.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
The point of my post wasnt for Lucario to get in before mewtwo, how would mewtwo bring in a 'Hell a of a lot more interesting" move set than Lucario by having him switch through forms like sheik and Zelda? And if it ever comes down to a debate between Mewtwo or Lucario well lets say Lucario won out ounce already who's to say he cant pull another one?
I say he can't pull another one. And Sakurai isn't going to let him pull another one. Once again. The ONLY reason that Lucario ever beat out Mewtwo was because of the "New & Popular" factor. Lucario was all the rave because he had just starred in his own movie and he was in the newest generation of Pokémon. This time around both of those factors have disappeared from Lucario's possession and shifted to Mewtwo's. I am honestly so certain that Mewtwo will be in the game that I could bet my house on it. He simply has too many things going right for him, and Lucario doesn't have enough.

Gune

Smash Lord
Having your damage output increased as you take damage is a nice feature. Probably the only thing that Lucario has going for him. But gameplay wise that still pales in comparison to Mewtwo's potential.
What potential does he have other than going faster in a new form?

Gune

Smash Lord
I say he can't pull another one. And Sakurai isn't going to let him pull another one. Once again. The ONLY reason that Lucario ever beat out Mewtwo was because of the "New & Popular" factor. Lucario was all the rave because he had just starred in his own movie and he was in the newest generation of Pokémon. This time around both of those factors have disappeared from Lucario's possession and shifted to Mewtwo's. I am honestly so certain that Mewtwo will be in the game that I could bet my house on it. He simply has too many things going right for him, and Lucario doesn't have enough.
Only thing that dissapeared from Lucarios possesion is the new status hes still immensly popular and relevant and him pulling that miracle is not likely but it is a possibilty, I see your point how you beleive mewtwo will get in before Lucario and blah blah blah, but let me state once again! This had nothing to do with Lucario getting in over mewtwo in the next smashbros! Apparently I triggered something when I said Lucario is in a better position than Mewtwo was 2007.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
What potential does he have other than going faster in a new form?
I could list a few right now, but I won't because you're not going to even consider them. (That's such a foolish question, if you're a smasher you should know that character speed can change a lot of determining factors for that character in match-ups, metagame, and so forth...And I'm sure if a new form was included it wouldn't have the same move set as the other. You can add a couple of more potential points to Mewtwo's potential score...)

However I will, If you can tell me what reason does Lucario have to be included in the game before Mewtwo? (Can't argue that he's a Brawl Vet or argue that his aura will save him from being cut.)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
My native language isn't English. Nor is my demeanor of choice being rude. Just because I don't want to support this thread (mostly because you constantly bring up and misuse the "popularity" argument, as well as the way you flaunt your opinion as if it's the right one, even for things not having to do with Lucario (even if Fox is reusing the Command/Brawl design, you can hardly say Link has "hardly any changes" and that both are "just ported over")) means I am against the character entirely now? It kinda reinforces my point.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
Only thing that dissapeared from Lucarios possesion is the new status hes still immensly popular and relevant and him pulling that miracle is not likely but it is a possibilty, I see your point how you beleive mewtwo will get in before Lucario and blah blah blah, but let me state once again! This had nothing to do with Lucario getting in over mewtwo in the next smashbros! Apparently I triggered something when I said Lucario is in a better position than Mewtwo was 2007.
Yes he's popular, but is he more popular than Mewtwo as of now? I think we both know the answer to that question. All I'm going to say is when the game is release I'm positive the character I want will be in, can you be just as certain as I am that your character will? If not then, you should start considering the fact they he may be amongst the cuts.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Again... you're only looking at "popular" factor (I can tell that you do within your contexts)... Let's look at some other factors, shan't we?

For how easy to program a character during in SSB4 development:
1. For sure Lucario will have a kickstarter in development ahead of Mewtwo, especially thanks to something I believed it was a "porting tool" that SSB team used to port everyone from Brawl to SSB4, and then some were drastically updated, others weren't. Fox and Link were among those with minor updates. If Lucario was going to get a "minor update" like others, I'm sure Lucario will be quick in development time and was finished far ahead of Mewtwo.
2. Mewtwo should be in no matter what (not "going to" and who knows he'll still not going to make it in? O_o) as the SSB team learned their mistakes for not including him in Brawl and called it "time constraints" as an excuse, and I think they did learned their lessons on that one.
3. Now, Mewtwo has got two forms, which in turn increased difficulty in programming for both, so the finish line would be even further for Mewtwo than Lucario.

When it's time for them to be revealed on SSB site, it can be random. Maybe Sakurai want to reveal less popular character first, or more popular comes first, nobody other than Sakurai and his team knows.

"Should be in" factor: Sakurai has yet to 'outright' cut the non-clones out of the roster, so Lucario is pretty much safe on that one.

Mewtwo would bring a hell of a lot more to the gameplay table than Lucario would atm. By potentially being able to be two characters in one and with his moveset getting revamped almost guaranteed, he's seems a lot more appealing to a Smasher than Lucario does
I don't know where you got that idea comes from. To me, it'd be Lucario that suits much better as a Smash fighter than Mewtwo. It's my opinion too!

Lucario and Mewtwo for a final Pokémon rep. Lucario doesn't stand a chance against Mewtwo, there is simply too much potential in his character to be cut for a returning Lucario.
Cool story bro, because I don't think "overrep/underrep" does matter too much.

EDIT: LOL IsmaR?! I would like to disregard "popular" BS because both are popular already! I was annoying that people keep trying to cut Lucario for constant "unpopular" "in favor of Mewtwo" BS. See where I'm at?

I want Mewtwo and Lucario to be in, end of story!

Gune

Smash Lord
I could list a few right now, but I won't because you're not going to even consider them. (That's such a foolish question, if you're a smasher you should know that character speed can change a lot of determining factors for that character in match-ups, metagame, and so forth...And I'm sure if a new form was included it wouldn't have the same move set as the other. You can add a couple of more potential points to Mewtwo's potential score...)

However I will, If you can tell me what reason does Lucario have to be included in the game before Mewtwo? (Can't argue that he's a Brawl Vet or argue that his aura will save him from being cut.)
I ask what potential does he have other than being able to go faster in new form, then you call me foolish for not knowing how going faster can be unique? Very classy indeed. Moveing on since I cant use Lucario's unique aura mechanic or the fact that he has already been implemented as a smasher why not the fact that Gamefreak has yet to drop him and considers him as a fan favorite he is still arguably the most recognizable non gen 1 pokemon and hes still one the most popular pokemon that isnt gen 1. theres my input.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
I ask what potential does he have other than being able to go faster in new form, then you call me foolish for not knowing how going faster can be unique? Very classy indeed. Moveing on since I cant use Lucario's unique aura mechanic or the fact that he has already been implemented as a smasher why not the fact that Gamefreak has yet to drop him and considers him as a fan favorite he is still arguably the most recognizable non gen 1 pokemon and hes still one the most popular pokemon that isnt gen 1. theres my input.
I really don't remember calling you a fool. I'm pretty sure the word "foolish" was only directed towards the question you asked. The reasons I stated on being faster is common knowledge. Classy is it not? Gamefreak at this point would care more about appealing to their Gen VI audience than they would the fan base of a single Pokémon. Another reason Mewtwo is a prominent contender is he doesn't appeal to just himself he also appeals to said audience. And even though you've accused me of meriting popularity the only arguments you've made have been based on popularity. The argument you just made was based on popularity. In fact I should have been the one accusing you of popularity based arguments. Face it, Lucario could be facing a cut man...

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
Again... you're only looking at "popular" factor (I can tell that you do within your contexts)... Let's look at some other factors, shan't we?

For how easy to program a character during in SSB4 development:
1. For sure Lucario will have a kickstarter in development ahead of Mewtwo, especially thanks to something I believed it was a "porting tool" that SSB team used to port everyone from Brawl to SSB4, and then some were drastically updated, others weren't. Fox and Link were among those with minor updates. If Lucario was going to get a "minor update" like others, I'm sure Lucario will be quick in development time and was finished far ahead of Mewtwo.
2. Mewtwo should be in no matter what (not "going to" and who knows he'll still not going to make it in? O_o) as the SSB team learned their mistakes for not including him in Brawl and called it "time constraints" as an excuse, and I think they did learned their lessons on that one.
3. Now, Mewtwo has got two forms, which in turn increased difficulty in programming for both, so the finish line would be even further for Mewtwo than Lucario.

When it's time for them to be revealed on SSB site, it can be random. Maybe Sakurai want to reveal less popular character first, or more popular comes first, nobody other than Sakurai and his team knows.

"Should be in" factor: Sakurai has yet to 'outright' cut the non-clones out of the roster, so Lucario is pretty much safe on that one.

I don't know where you got that idea comes from. To me, it'd be Lucario that suits much better as a Smash fighter than Mewtwo. It's my opinion too!

Cool story bro, because I don't think "overrep/underrep" does matter too much.
!
1) Time was an issue in Brawl due to the SSE, that problem can be axed out now because Sakurai himself has said that the adventure mode in Smash 4 will be closer to Melee's. So you're again at a loss here.

2) With the backlash Sakurai got from the smash community? I'm sure he won't make the same mistake of disappointing the one of the main groups he's trying to appeal to.

3) You've made the same point twice, only divided it. Read reason "1)", you're at a loss again.

And what's wrong with your arguments is that too many of them are opinionated. Although some of mine are opinionated, I have more factual information to back mine up. Opinions don't choose characters. That's why I don't try to incorporate many in my posts. Mewtwo will be in Smash 4, but coming from someone who was hyped as hell to see Lucario in Brawl, and even mained him I can't say the same on his behalf.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
1) Time was an issue in Brawl due to the SSE, that problem can be axed out now because Sakurai himself has said that the adventure mode in Smash 4 will be closer to Melee's. So you're again at a loss here.

2) With the backlash Sakurai got from the smash community? I'm sure he won't make the same mistake of disappointing the one of the main groups he's trying to appeal to.

3) You've made the same point twice, only divided it. Read reason "1)", you're at a loss again.

And what's wrong with your arguments is that too many of them are opinionated. Although some of mine are opinionated, I have more factual information to back mine up. Opinions don't choose characters. That's why I don't try to incorporate many in my posts. Mewtwo will be in Smash 4, but coming from someone who was hyped as hell to see Lucario in Brawl, and even mained him I can't say the same on his behalf.
1. Oh nice, that was something new to me. And how the hell is that relevant to my #1 (or where you're pointing at)? Please don't call me I lost on that one.
2. Yeah it was that backlash thing
3. True I guess

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
1. Oh nice, that was something new to me. And how the hell is that relevant to my #1? Please don't call me I lost on that one.
2. Yeah it was that backlash thing
3. True I guess

Swift Fox: "If Lucario was going to get a "minor update" like others, I'm sure Lucario will be quick in development time and was finished far ahead of Mewtwo."
Swift Fox: "For sure Lucario will have a kickstarter in development..."
Swift Fox: "...so the finish line would be even further for Mewtwo than Lucario."

Everything you've stated seems as if you're trying to imply that there is some limit of time or that the development process needs to be fast in order for the character to be implemented. Which makes my first point completely relevant to everything you've just posted.

Gune

Smash Lord
I really don't remember calling you a fool. I'm pretty sure the word "foolish" was only directed towards the question you asked. The reasons I stated on being faster is common knowledge. Classy is it not? Gamefreak at this point would care more about appealing to their Gen VI audience than they would the fan base of a single Pokémon. Another reason Mewtwo is a prominent contender is he doesn't appeal to just himself he also appeals to said audience. And even though you've accused me of meriting popularity the only arguments you've made have been based on popularity. The argument you just made was based on popularity. In fact I should have been the one accusing you of popularity based arguments. Face it, Lucario could be facing a cut man...
You just told me to not use the fact that he is A veteran or the fact that he has a unique aura mechanic and moveset. Look this argument is completly pointless as You keep trying to point out Lucario Is getting cut I get it, I do but I dont think thats gonna happen as easily as think it will, you can say what you want on the matter but being a Lucario fan im not changeing my expectation's. Also you completely missed the point on my original post this argument should have never really happened to be honest.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Ok, to be clarify to my last post above...

That has nothing to do to support Lucario VS Mewtwo for who'll get done in development time first (For SSB4, not Brawl! Jesus...). I see that first phrase as a different subject. I see your #1 as two different subjects, first one for Brawl, 2nd one for SSB4...

1) Time was an issue in Brawl due to the SSE, that problem can be axed out now because Sakurai himself has said that the adventure mode in Smash 4 will be closer to Melee's.
2)So you're again at a loss here.
If you only look at #2 alone, you'd see why I was confused as hell on that one.

3)Read reason "1)", you're at a loss again.
Again.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
You just told me to not use the fact that he is A veteran or the fact that he has a unique aura mechanic and moveset. Look this argument is completly pointless as You keep trying to point out Lucario Is getting cut I get it, I do but I dont think thats gonna happen as easily as think it will, you can say what you want on the matter but being a Lucario fan im not changeing my expectation's. Also you completely missed the point on my original post this argument should have never really happened to be honest.
I only told you not to use his veteran status because Mewtwo shares this same status making the argument redundant. I didn't say don't use his moveset as a point, just his aura mechanic. What I'm trying to point out is that there is considerably more reason for Mewtwo to return to Smash than Lucario. Not that Lucario will be cut. You've made that assumption because most of the arguments I've made place Lucario in a position for a cut. Unless, like I've said before, it becomes a debate between the two for a final rep. If that happens, Lucario WILL be cut. I can't change your expectations nor is that what I'm trying to do because trying to change opinions is a nearly impossible task. The only reason I even think Lucario will be cut is because of the rep limit. That's all. I'll just finish up by saying, I know Mewtwo will be in this game. But if at any point Jigglypuff is revealed, you could probably begin to say your farewells to Lucario.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
SwiftFox I'm pretty much done now. Neither of you have provided a valid argument since we began this debate besides the aura mechanic point.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Haha funny, Isn't that what anti-Lucario fanboy's response is like? What I was trying to say was supposed to be (somewhat) true unless you can point out (without a doubt) to my mistakes, but you've failed at it.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
Haha funny, Isn't that what anti-Lucario fanboy's response is like? What I was trying to say was supposed to be (somewhat) true unless you can point out (without a doubt) to my mistakes, but you've failed at it.
I'm not anti-Lucario. Just extremely pro-Mewtwo. I pointed out all your mistakes and you continued as if you couldn't understand my post. So I'm not going to keep going back in forth with this. Especially when I know my character is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom