• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Aura is Mine!" Lucario Social Thread! (With More Moderators!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Someone get the chloroform and rope so we can take care of this guy! There is only one way to deal with the mysteriously informed!

D

Deez1

Someone get the chloroform and rope so we can take care of this guy! There is only one way to deal with the mysteriously informed!
Look, guys, you need to understand. If you main Lucario, you already know way more than you should.

DireWolf

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1822-1646-5262

in other news
How does one avoid getting Uair juggled by falcon on battlefield? Airdodge spam / throw out DTs when you get a read?
oops

Last edited:

DireWolf

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1822-1646-5262
Did you draw that? Can I make one my avatar?
I wish I had, but no. Just found that pic and thought this forum might appreciate it. I'll PM you some more of the artist's stuff if you'd like.

Last edited:
D

Deez1

So, who is the top Jackal in this group that I can fight (and maybe take out top spot)

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
(Belated) welcome to the new Lucario posters. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Best two Lucarios that post here are Kami and then Steam in my opinion.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I should start showing what I bring to the table sometime so I can have my name on a pedestal too!
Gotta stop being lazy.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Its a Lucario swarm! I saw it on the news!

Also anyone aware of a guy named M2? Lucario player, has a mewtwo Mii, gave me quite a run for my money for about an hour.

Last edited:

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Its a Lucario swarm! I saw it on the news!

Also anyone aware of a guy named M2? Lucario player, has a mewtwo Mii, gave me quite a run for my money for about an hour.
inb4 they're actually yoshi spies

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fresh meat, ready to be molded, then broken down. Kind of like SPAM.

D

Deez1

So, who are the top players in this group? I really would like to challenge you to some battle.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would not mind playing you when I get home from work in about an hour, but I am not a top Lucario.

It was already mentioned Kami and Steam are the best.

And FYI, dittos mean nothing in the longrun.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
None, only Diddy.

It's a world of darkness.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Into the Abyss.
Depending if Diddy ever gets good enough in our city, the menace might eventually dethrone our Young Prince.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Into the Abyss.
Depending if Diddy ever gets good enough in our city, the menace might eventually dethrone our Young Prince.
I weep that day, since he is legitimately good and might lose to a bad Diddy.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
None, only Diddy.

It's a world of darkness.
Australia has a few Nesses though... Not all Diddy. But Ness still loses to Diddy though. I have yet to play against a good Diddy. I'm not looking forward to the day.

...then again, Lucario's aura + rage is pretty ridiculous as well. That's why I like him in Smash. :)

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Is it me or can we dash USmash ZSS out of her flip kick if it hits our shield?
pretty sure you can do any punish if you predict the landing because they must land. the chances of you punishing the land spot with upsmash is low though. Platforms and landing offstage can save them from the landing lag though. I guess thats why most zss'z dont like FD

i just played this wifi tourney and a zss messed up with her downb by hitting my shield and i only had time for a dash attack which happened to kill and made the streamer crack up. so thats the main punish you'll have to be doing i think. (ez 25 dollars btw)

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey guys, I could not find a match-up thread in your boards. So if I'm posting in the wrong area I apologize in advance. Anyways, we started discussion on the Lucario match-up on the Marth Match-Up Thread. It would be awesome if you guys could help us out!

D

Deez1

I would not mind playing you when I get home from work in about an hour, but I am not a top Lucario.

It was already mentioned Kami and Steam are the best.

And FYI, dittos mean nothing in the longrun.
Later tonight I can play you, if your up for it though. You can add me on fb to pm each other. I would very much like to play them aswell.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well thats not something I can help with, I only know the marth match up enough that spot dodging and force palm absolutely ruins Marth's day and that he is very open to retaliation grabs from lucario. Also that Marth can instagib lucario at 90% from a tip hit from almost center of the stage.

Admittedly, when faced with a Marth on a similar level as me I have won far more than I lost.

Last edited:

Croi

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I could not find a match-up thread in your boards. So if I'm posting in the wrong area I apologize in advance. Anyways, we started discussion on the Lucario match-up on the Marth Match-Up Thread. It would be awesome if you guys could help us out!
The idea to make a thread was floated recently, but we decided to put it off until after Apex and we hopefully learn a thing or two from it.

To summarize the MU, though, entirely in my one-minute opinion: you gotta approach, we don't. 55-45 Lucario.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm about to go to sleep

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I usually go to sleep around 10:30ish PM CST.

You can usually catch me around 6PM-10PM.

Last edited:
D

Deez1

I usually go to sleep around 10:30ish PM CST.

You can usually catch me around 6PM-10PM.
Alright man. I'm in Australian time so its a bit hard. Do you have a fb profile I could add do we could chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom