• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Aura is Mine!" Lucario Social Thread! (With More Moderators!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
We are all prisoners to fate.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Still hunting for mine.

Meowser

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChronoRabbit
I has, training is scheduled for tomorrow...I was too happy with my Bowzilla's performance to touch the Lucy-miibo over the past two days :<

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
I has, training is scheduled for tomorrow...I was too happy with my Bowzilla's performance to touch the Lucy-miibo over the past two days :<
smt lucario traitor. putting lucario aside for a scalie.

also why is that your avi? are you a hardcore furry e621'er?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Here we goooooooooooooooooooooooo

Meowser

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChronoRabbit
They said to use "cute anime waifus" as avatars over in the Bowser social, so I complied :>

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't have my lucario amiibo yet, but I have leverage over my nearby Toys r us and so I'll be getting one.... fairly or otherwise.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I am slightly jealous of you non-US people. Ah well, patience...

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I see furry talk, so I want to discuss something nifty.

Worth mentioning that Aura Sphere charge to USmash sometimes shows as a combo in training mode. Doesn't feel like it is a true combo though.

It might be at max Aura... Hmmmm if we BReversed it into someone's face that might kill at like 30 at max Aura...

Ohhhh what about short hop AS charge on an opponent on a platform on like BF. Even if you charge on shield you may be able to hit their feet...

I should record the damage of the late hit of USmash when I get some time...

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Anyone else been experimenting with uptilt juggling? I found that you can sneak in a quick up smash after a few hits and that allows free space with no room for retaliation and you can go after them with upair/Fair if you do it quick.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
I see furry talk, so I want to discuss something nifty.

Worth mentioning that Aura Sphere charge to USmash sometimes shows as a combo in training mode. Doesn't feel like it is a true combo though.

It might be at max Aura... Hmmmm if we BReversed it into someone's face that might kill at like 30 at max Aura...

Ohhhh what about short hop AS charge on an opponent on a platform on like BF. Even if you charge on shield you may be able to hit their feet...

I should record the damage of the late hit of USmash when I get some time...
AS charge to upsmash is not a combo im positive but it does trade if they mash an attack as they're coming down so its a mixup
AS charge to upsmash trades with attacks so you might score a nice kill
AS charge to upair beats jump
And if you condition them to airdodge after AS charge you can do anything. Also if they're too far behind you while you're charging, bair can replace upair to beat jumps if you time it correctly
And if they're not in kill %'s for the kill mixups, AS charge to dair can work

So im pretty sure AS charge never combos into anything but if gives lucario an extreme guessing game that you have the upperpaw in. Still learning myself how to work with it better

Anyone else been experimenting with uptilt juggling? I found that you can sneak in a quick up smash after a few hits and that allows free space with no room for retaliation and you can go after them with upair/Fair if you do it quick.
uptilt doesnt link into upsmash unless they dont jump or they fall to the ground.

Sorry to be the dreamkiller of combos

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
AS charge to upsmash is not a combo im positive but it does trade if they mash an attack as they're coming down so its a mixup
AS charge to upsmash trades with attacks so you might score a nice kill
AS charge to upair beats jump
And if you condition them to airdodge after AS charge you can do anything. Also if they're too far behind you while you're charging, bair can replace upair to beat jumps if you time it correctly
And if they're not in kill %'s for the kill mixups, AS charge to dair can work

So im pretty sure AS charge never combos into anything but if gives lucario an extreme guessing game that you have the upperpaw in. Still learning myself how to work with it better

uptilt doesnt link into upsmash unless they dont jump or they fall to the ground.

Sorry to be the dreamkiller of combos
I meant more of using upsmash before utilt juggle starts to lose the combo lock. I have used it about at 25% or so before my opponent starts to go to high for utilts and do a quick upsmash to get the same damage result but with more space. Characters such as ike,falcon,fox and falco can't do anything about it if you do it before the 35% mark but that seems about it.

I did not mean it as upsmash after the utilt juggle was done, more of an alternative finish that would give more space.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
I meant more of using upsmash before utilt juggle starts to lose the combo lock. I have used it about at 25% or so before my opponent starts to go to high for utilts and do a quick upsmash to get the same damage result but with more space. Characters such as ike,falcon,fox and falco can't do anything about it if you do it before the 35% mark but that seems about it.

I did not mean it as upsmash after the utilt juggle was done, more of an alternative finish that would give more space.
i really think those characters could jump out inbetwee the uptilt and the charge time for upsmash. if they dont have their jump thats another story

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'll just poke around with uptilt+upsmash and see if there can be any consistency. If there is any then its a solid 40% really fast!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They can be really creative with the Pokemon that get into PT. Keep in mind that the more popular the Pokemon is in Japan, the better chance it has, because Japan Japan Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom