• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Saffy; so I hear, it's kinda cool but weird at the same time. I'm not all that great, I think he just wants to brag about smacking down Wobbles ^_^

Which won't be too hard XD but maybe I'll only get 2 stocked.

Bryce, I have no clue.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Nah Wobbles it's not that. He's not the type to brag or crap.
I told him how great I thought you were at Brawl/Melee (YOUR LIKE MY WARIO HERO XD) and how nice and cool of a person you are. And when you said hi to him on the phone he thought you were cool xD!

Saffy

Smash Ace
OH and Saboten con starts Friday the 30th of October and goes to Sunday November 1st. It opens up at 12 pm on Friday... Saturday/Sunday is 10 AM and I think all days go to 2:00 AM except the last day goes until 6 pm. There should be a gaming room as well with Brawl? Possibly melee idk. The brawl tournament will be held the Saturday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm if you guys are wanting to enter and win a figure xD. Where it's located.. well it says its located at the Hilton Phoenix East in Mesa in the site of Saboten-Con 2009. The Hilton Phoenix East is conveniently located just off the US 60 on Alma School Road.
Idk go to http://www.sabotencon.com/ if you want to look yourself!!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
The hell chris don't sell that to someone else lol.

Also Wobbles, just whoop his *** in Melee after losing in brawl. :p

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Not coming today because my dad won't drive me 2 hours for a smashfest unless I don't go to the tourney in tuscon... johns XD

And today I ordered my first yoshi plushie. In a few days I will finally qualify as a real yoshi main. :p

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Not coming today because my dad won't drive me 2 hours for a smashfest unless I don't go to the tourney in tuscon... johns XD

And today I ordered my first yoshi plushie. In a few days I will finally qualify as a real yoshi main. :p

dang man, i already have one, you could have gotten one from me sooner, its yellow though.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Excuse me? wierd? oh hell no, just because (top 5 was 1st: Wobbles 2nd: Atomsk 3rd: Chris 4th:KiraFlax 5th: Glide/Kater [Kater is a guy that goes to gilberts game club who you may know] Jard got some where around 27th place do to DQ for being racist) Of my great costume you think im wierd or was it because of all the times i happend to be by you and atomsk when u looked around?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Lol I got whatever 2nd to last was. But I like to consider myself as getting 1st place since I made the most money. :D

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Lol Chris you should have seen the two guys me and Kira team MM'd today. **** was so funny,

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
LOL i know jard that black guy was so funny saying he wins all the tournies and picks some stupid ness i think. dang that guy was so black and cocky

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Well right after everyone left the saboten con the people of AZHP came up to me and said do you see wobbles and chris often? i said yes. and he gave me all the prizes that 1st 2nd and 3rd should have gotton and told me to give it to u guys. IDK if i should lol. well first off heres the costume i wore for the convention.

Here is all the combined prizes they gave me

From Right to left: Stuffed vegtable, Small Kira figurine (keeping it), Final fantasy 7 sword keychain, Girl's Purse shaped as Kon (a character from bleach), Bleach keychain, A necklace cross with a star and some stuff on it, and finally a key chain with two anime girls that look like they are about to scissor each other.

Also ive got one more prize that ill give to wobbles.

Saffy

Smash Ace
LOLLLLLLLLLL KIRA... >.> You kinda do....

Also how will you be giving Atomsk his prizes? You'll have to give it to me so I can mail him them! (Cause I think he got 2nd)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
They didnt give me his prizes because i told him he lived across the country. All of those prizes are for chris and wobbles. they gave me 2 bags only. but hey you can have that purse or necklace if you want saffy.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Aww that's no fair lmao. Oh well, the only thing I wanted was the Leek ;P But it's ok! Just give them to wobbles or something.. or for yourself

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I was gonna say you could just keep whatever I got Safara if I got anything.

I might come back around winter break for me for christmas. Depends on if Safara is still in AZ then

Top Bottom