• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
Lol, so how what that ASU Tourney. I couldn't go lol, because on Saturday it was like 4 and I was like:

"****, I need to head outta here." My friend was leaving so I was gonna see him out before leaving. And As we walked out, there was my family. o_o LOL

So I was stuck here. LOL

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
well that sucks...

jard won, i got second, and chris got third. the guys we played were actually better than we thought since they only played each other. oh... and i beat jard's mk in mk ditto's again but he just ***** me in snake vs mk. haha jard too good is my new saying.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
ya, he said that he was gonna go only wario for the tourny but later i asked him about that and he said, "oh ya... i forgot." -_- hahaha supposedly he has some super secret move or something that only him, chris, and justin know and were just buggin the sh*t out of me of it. blah... it was cool tho that i beat chris's mk with my DDD. XD fsmash ftw!

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
this friday i will have a smash fest with a small tourney if there isnt much people, going to be double round robin if there is a good amount of people than pools and a small bracket $3 entry fee winner takes all i will probably make a thread just for it ill try to do them every week, jard and i want to improve our game and need all you guys to improve as well if you have any ideas or anything pm me

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Missed your call Dark, what's up? Was it just about the Tournament?

Lol, if you got Second, maybe i should have gone. Make my self feel good by placing high. =P
lol maybe... they were pretty **** good for not playing other people. they would've given you a run for your money.

oh and i sandbagged before the tourny started... haha

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Hey guys this is Kira. Im going to start hanging out here on smashboards for now on since all my smash buddies are here on it. So i will be participating in more tournies that you guys have and such.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Sorry I couldn't make it guys XD I might make it out today, my only problem is that I live so **** far away. It's like an hour and ten minutes away. I'm having friends come out tonight for beer and food, so it might not work, since it already starts so late, I'd only be able to play for like an hour and then have to head back home.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Hey can someone tell me why my Signature here wont show up. It shows that I did it corectly in my profile page but it is not showing up in the posts i made. Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on and how to make it appear.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Lol right after I put that last post it started working oh well nvm btw does anyone of you guys know how much genisis costs?

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
I'm down :-)

I'll be hosting on Thursday at 6:45. I'll update the OP later today.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Im down definitely ill bring stevo as well. And ill bring Brawl plus not like anyone was interested last time at bryces house lol.

Afterfall

Smash Rookie
Im down definitely ill bring stevo as well. And ill bring Brawl plus not like anyone was interested last time at bryces house lol.
I'm VERY interested in trying B+. I'd have it myself if it wasn't for update 4.0 (and not actually owning TP :ohwell:)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Ive noticed that they changed some top tiers up a bit. Meta knight cant go vertically with his tornado nor can he fly worth crap. Snake can jump as high. Ganondorf kiks a hole as well. The air doge is like melee's. You can do many of the techs from melee. Meh I only played like 2 sitdowns with that thing and so far its different but i really barely tried it.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
quote from front page...

May 14, 2009: We're playing at my place at 6:45pm. My place is at:

2131 E. 10th St #2
Tempe, AZ 85281

Phone: 480-292-1619

GPS Coordinates to my front door: 33.418595,-111.893039

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Thank you dark shifter I saw that but i guess i ignored it. Also justin I heard you said you might do something friday and maybe a $3 tourney fee for brawl at your place. Is that going on or not?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Also dark shifter you said something about adding me to a list of mains thing for best ganon. Oh wait thats right you also said swoops was good too. Im going to take that title from him at devastation (if he comes of course) Also do I have any competition in Best Wolf of AZ just asking.

Top Bottom