• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Apexchu Thread, 2012 Edition - Less than 2 weeks, get hype!!!

Roller

Smash Legend
Seriously, don't just go in there thinking WE CAN CHAINGRAB, if you do you're going to get your controllers handed to you
huh.. I go into literally every match with this mentality... :denzel:

MM? :awesome:
I have yet to make plans for this weekend other than tourney stuff, so I'm free.
How would this be any different from if you had made plans? :yeahboi:

jkjk, let's play soon though.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
How would this be any different from if you had made plans? :yeahboi:

jkjk, let's play soon though.
Believe it or not, that's exactly why I worded it like that. I almost wrote something like "my schedule's clear", but I caught myself before posting. :denzel:

And I'm free to Brawl anytime next week. As long as it's on Monday, Thursday, or Saturday.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
OP has been updated. :) If I missed any mms, attendees, or got anything wrong, lemme know.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Z, Prime, ESAM and Stealth are going so that's 4 Pikas out of pools (hopefully more will make it out).

#teamleaf

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
so many quarters phoenix, how do you manage it?????
Pockets. So many pockets.

I actually will be bringing a lot of singles too, but I'm going to do my best to force people into 25-50¢ mms. I'm okay with losing a lot of money, but I'd like to get as much bang for my buck as possible.

Top Bottom