• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Apexchu Thread, 2012 Edition - Less than 2 weeks, get hype!!!

Roller

Smash Legend
Stealth, I never showed you the posts Tutu made when he was on my pc???? lmaoooo

"I" apparently challenged like.. Every olimar in the country to MMs in order to "prove" that L is the best olimar in the world. Or something like that.

It was amusing enough that I let it play out instead of removing the post.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry Stealth but even I think Leaf's going to beat you. I gave him top level pika ditto practice last weekend

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I played mjgs tlink a lot on Monday so I got a lot of practice learning how to counter gay *** ****ing camping like you like doing leaf

:phone:
please stream/record with commentary like the ussi/fz mm. ima be at an anime convention that weekend, so record it lol. i wana see how stealth reacts to campachu

#teamraptor/antipony

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I played mjgs tlink a lot on Monday so I got a lot of practice learning how to counter gay *** ****ing camping like you like doing leaf

This actually might be a problem because he had done that right after coming back from Texas.

It's fine, I'm in the process of creating a hybridchu, a terror that this world may not be ready for.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lulx gl

also are pikas going to apex interested in a friendly crew battle with the wolf boards? they seem to be interested, good chance to get exp vs top wolfs so your ready when you face one~

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Wolf mains don't give a **** about anything. That fact that they've stuck around with THAT recovery is proof.

day aut fo' blood.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If you guys do it I'm gonna sit out. I would rather not gain MU experience in one that I would never need MU experience. Have fun though~

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
After some snooping, I discovered that Ish is interested in this Crew Battle. I'll gladly join, as I have some unfinished business with him (not really, we only met once).

Roller

Smash Legend
You're all idiots. If you win the crew battle, nobody is going to care... Congrats, you just beat a bunch of wolf players with pika!

If you lose you will all be called the freeest of them all. Forever.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You're all idiots. If you win the crew battle, nobody is going to care... Congrats, you just beat a bunch of wolf players with pika!

If you lose you will all be called the freeest of them all. Forever.
^ This. It's a trap, y'all. =X

Not only that, but assuming they put up a decent fight, it'll be the campiest, longest, most unhype crew battle ever. And iirc there's no timer in crew battles (haven't played one in a while, rules might've changed), sooooo.... yeah, have fun with that.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
^ This. It's a trap, y'all. =X

Not only that, but assuming they put up a decent fight, it'll be the campiest, longest, most unhype crew battle ever. And iirc there's no timer in crew battles (haven't played one in a while, rules might've changed), sooooo.... yeah, have fun with that.
Not to mention, anyone who'd agree to a spacie vs Pika matchup would have to know the matchup like the back of their hand at minimum, and without matchup experience on the pika side this could be a lot trickier than you're expecting. Seriously, don't just go in there thinking WE CAN CHAINGRAB, if you do you're going to get your controllers handed to you, as they'll be doing everything possible to avoid said grab, and even afterwards you still have to kill them.

Although, if you do lose, we could try claiming that every pikachu aside from ESAM just sucks horribly...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Mote this is friendly ie no money. None of them would even dare put money on it. And ishy brought it up first so lol

Let's get a schedule together of what we are doing on Friday :D

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Mote this is friendly ie no money. None of them would even dare put money on it. And ishy brought it up first so lol

Let's get a schedule together of what we are doing on Friday :D

Ill get the pikachus to crash it and have the ultimate pika vs wolf showdown of all time. OF ALL TIME

Liar, don't try to pin this on me :p

But yeah, just for funsies and whatnot. It'd be an effective way for all of us to learn an uncommon and underexplored MU, y'know? Not that it's the most key MU to learn right before APEX lol, but ah well.

:059:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yeah... I guess we like silly challenges, idk :p and random crew battles basically fall under the "super friendly funtime" category anyways, so we're good :D

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I mean, we have 5 interested Wolves right now, but I'm down for a ton of friendlies either way because I really want to learn Wolf's chaingrab MUs in case people try to CP me without MK around lol

Top Bottom