• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Hopefully EE won't **** up the spelling this time lol. Though with the wrong spelling, it was still effin hilarious.
-Rei

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Is Kasey is just a character you made for cosplay, or a character from an original story?

Rang3 - I'll be paying after Apex sir. Paying for my sissy as well so I have to wait.
Kasey is an anime version of me. lol. Everybody has a cool version of them that they wish to bring to life, and cosplay happens to help, though she is a comic book character I made.

forute

Smash Ace
I hope I have enough money for otakon :X
maybe when code geass is less popular in a year or two I'll cosplay lelouch but until then it's leon magnus fo lyfe 8)

JOE!

Smash Hero
woo! who else is going to anime boston?

Im going as curly! (with my friends as larry and mo)

hope they have brawl there again :p

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Kasey is an anime version of me. lol. Everybody has a cool version of them that they wish to bring to life, and cosplay happens to help, though she is a comic book character I made.
That's tight. Any fictional version of me I think of comes out as Bill Cosby. >.>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Video Game Tournies schedules are up. Looks like there's gonna be multiple Melee and Brawl tourny days.

so can we bring our controllers or we have to use their controllers?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So who exactly is going to Boston? If any? :o
My hotel room: Dazwa, Darc, Boxman, Delta, Xihyon, Mike (Don't think he has a tag actually).
Then my buddy Tommy who doesn't play Smash.

But, all those people will be there :3
Rockin you can bring your own controller if you can get one of the people who work there to open up the box containing the console so you can plug it in. Otherwise, it's theirs.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OMG yay! I encourage everyone to stop by my Artist Alley table :3 I also heard the gameroom is back in the old room, which I enjoyed.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
ROFL I sware, I saw that Wes posted in this thread and I was like "there's no way he would go to an anime con" then I see that D1 posted LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO mindgamed.

Top Bottom