• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Shinku

Smash Champion
i apologize to Shinku for almost killing him with my drunk/ angry mob of friends in the elevator LOL i had fun playing friendlies with everyone sorry i wasn't in the game room too much i always had a bag with me and was too lazy to get it checked but i'd always wander in there when i was hella drunk LOL. also i can't wait to get SF 4 tomorrow LOL. someone teach me how to play.
you guys almost killed me and it smelled like piss and alcohol lol j/k. the whole weekend, the elevator was such a pain. so its all good pc. sf4, woot woot! lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay...for me next up is Anime Boston, who's going? I already have my room :3

Also, I had a BLAST this weekend hanging out with everyone, Shinku, Thumbs, Mike, EE, Korn, Forte, CK, Rei you guys are awesome :D Cons are usually more of a social thing for myself, I'm always at my table doing AA (not that I mind, but I usually don't get to explore the con) so hanging out is one of the best parts of my weekend.

MANY thanks to Mike (not sure if he'll read this lol but thumbs feel free to relay) who drove us from Travel Plaza, and then to DC for the way home (hah, following the bus was amazing xD!).

I got to know you all a little more and you guys are too fun, and we should do this again!

Notable mentions:

*Gay
*E Unit!
*Ugly maids
*Elevator with Captain Falcon rock out
*Melee
*Melee Melee
*Rei's cool and awesome culture
*lol yaoi pictars
- Many insults on Brawl
-Music
-Movies
Forgot these two XD

I'm gay for you

/no homo

You also forgot the part where we saw all of that *** outside of the hotel with that bunny girl line. Me and shinku took pics with out phones lol. Rockin should have taken his camera out since we got ****ty pics. And LMAO Cornhole :o
-Rei
Man, I guess I should've. **** MY SLOW *** RESPONSE TIME!

Though, I did managed to take a picture of several sexy Mai's from KOF. Maybe that would make up for it? :p

i apologize to Shinku for almost killing him with my drunk/ angry mob of friends in the elevator LOL i had fun playing friendlies with everyone sorry i wasn't in the game room too much i always had a bag with me and was too lazy to get it checked but i'd always wander in there when i was hella drunk LOL. also i can't wait to get SF 4 tomorrow LOL. someone teach me how to play.
Gah, this si why I get scared of drinking. I don't want to hurt my friends or do something stupid. XD;;

Lobos

Smash Master
I had fun putting ck to sleep with my crappy jiggs ^.^

lol @ brawl tourney, they didn't have my main unlocked

Forte is too good on drums.....I am god @ guitar :p

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
- Many insults on Brawl
-Music
-Movies

Two? Looks like three to me.

And what about music and movies? Those aren't notable mentions and neither is insults on Brawl.

FAIL!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
- Many insults on Brawl
-Music
-Movies

Two? Looks like three to me.

And what about music and movies? Those aren't notable mentions and neither is insults on Brawl.

FAIL!
It was two, but I added a third one and forgot to edit it.

oh, and also

:'(

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Forgot these two XD
Man, I guess I should've. **** MY SLOW *** RESPONSE TIME!

Though, I did managed to take a picture of several sexy Mai's from KOF. Maybe that would make up for it? :p

No man, a few pics of a good KoF Mai will not replace that line of FINE arse.
-Rei

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Katsu 16 is at the Washington DC hotel the gaylord national :O next year they already announced it xD

well im going for sure i mean why wouldn't i haha

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'm not sure if that's the same one as last year (last year's hotel was ****ing amazing and absolutely perfect), but it certainly looks a lot better than the one we just went to.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OMGOSH I'm def gonna keep that on my radar for hotel reservations the minute they announce it.

Lobos

Smash Master
Wow, that's over there by the national habor. The hotel has a mini rain forest inside of it along with a bunch of stores and restaurants.

forute

Smash Ace
I had fun putting ck to sleep with my crappy jiggs ^.^

lol @ brawl tourney, they didn't have my main unlocked

Forte is too good on drums.....I am god @ guitar :p
Man I sucked lol
That drumset was so insensitive, those 100lbs sticks people were playing with probably destroyed it or something

the ion kits are cool but people had the drums set up in ******** positions and when I played Guitar Hero on Saturday night the orange note (cymbal) was hitting both orange and green at the same time so it was impossible to keep a combo through... pretty much any chorus in any song ever lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Wait what about Anime Boston????
seems they're more concerned with Otakon... :(

ahh well, more fun for us :D

But yeah, concerning about Anime Boston, it doesn't seem really far. I doubt I'd get my costume ready in time, but one can only hope. If I'm on good behavior with my boss, then I should be able to make it to Anime Boston. ^^

Oh yeah, I'll be a better photoman this time. At Katsu, I was paying too much attention to the cosplayers :p

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Katsu is known for cosplay, you missed out.

I know I'LL have a costume ready for Boston because AB is the best con imo.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Katsu is known for cosplay, you missed out.

I know I'LL have a costume ready for Boston because AB is the best con imo.
No, I have pictures of cosplayers. My issue is that I took pictures of too many cosplayers and not enough of us having a good time/other stuff at katsucon.

One thing is certain though

I'll have a new bag to carry around with me ^.^

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Well, I can't travel for that, I still need to save up money, so that's usually why I don't travel much outside of MD/VA/DC.
-Rei

~rh

Smash Lord
OTAKONNNNNNNN

@Yo: do you still have slots open for your room? I'm not sure if I need one this year but yeah... how much and when?

Foxy

Smash Master
i'm prooooobably going to otakon to spread more jiggs gayness.

con sickness is more gay though, it got me pretty hard and it made me miss out on a tournament this weekend. and i was gonna gay it up with jiggs hard, too =[

edit: holy **** reading back over that i noticed that i used the words 'gay' and 'hard' way too much

CREEPY

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Otakon Rooming
1***** i noe
Btree
Ck
EE
Lobos
Dr.O x3

if someone drops then ill tell u all so whoever wants to be on a waiting list reply >.>

Room will b 75$ for 3days Thursday Friday and Saturday on Sunday we can check out and leave our stuff at the Luggage check (hopefully) or jus come back when the festivites are done.

Bmores- We still going to the Gentleman's Club?

~rh

Smash Lord
4 months!!!

hypee~

and yo, put me on the waiting list. not sure if i need a room yet.

Top Bottom