• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

D

Deleted member

i cant wait to break my leg and sleep outside like a man again this year its gonna be awesome

Curio

Smash Cadet
As long as Tim lets the people YO had stay with him that be cool.

Seb and Cafe will be there so I'll be happy =D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
YESSS Otakon > Genesis as much as I wanna go to Genesis, it's like eh I prefer Otakon :D

I can't wait to play/**** in some MAYYYLAYYY omg too excited, cause I'm choosing not to do AA this year so I can just hang out/cosplay/play games

thumbswayup

Smash Master
MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sooooooooo much fun every time. Good to hear you'll be playing in the game room with us this time Cristin :) Let's wreck some noobs lol Falcon Peach is so much ****.

And we all need to explore the game room a ton like me and Korn did for like 6 hours last year LOL there's so much stuff in there.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Everyone come to Anime North in May for some Canadian smash! Melee and Brawl! And a bunch more 2D fighters.

And of course, DDR by the crapton.

Lobos

Smash Master
alright f it! Otakon it is for me.........this year I won't play brawl for hours lol

Hope they do a sf4 tournament. :) So I can get ***** in that!

Don't wanna stay in the game room for majority of the con either lol

Me, EE, YO, and yoster should go and pick up chicks......shinku and thumbs can come to for the lulz

Anth0ny

Smash Master
An update about Anime North...the voice actor of LINK FROM OCARINA OF TIME/MM/Smash 64 and Melee WILL BE PRESENT!

I guarantee that I will record a video of him yelling "SCRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH".

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
An update about Anime North...the voice actor of LINK FROM OCARINA OF TIME/MM/Smash 64 and Melee WILL BE PRESENT!

I guarantee that I will record a video of him yelling "SCRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH".
OMG HAHAHA!!!!!!! That's sooo amazing XD if you record it PLEASE POST :D

Ghostype

Smash Champion
alright f it! Otakon it is for me.........this year I won't play brawl for hours lol

Hope they do a sf4 tournament. :) So I can get ***** in that!

Don't wanna stay in the game room for majority of the con either lol

Me, EE, YO, and yoster should go and pick up chicks......shinku and thumbs can come to for the lulz
Whaaaat? I'm never invited to pick up "chicks".

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Wait... How do you know that Nobuyuki Hiyama is going to be showing at Otakon? He's not on the list or anything. If he's going, the link stuff will be lame... I'm sorry, but it just doesn't compare to the likes of Goldion Crusher.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caHgf8m7fsc

I'm gonna record what I can of his interview IF he goes... Though I haven't seen any news on the actual Otakon site yet. HIKARI NI NARE!!!

Yo, what about me :(
-Rei

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I really need to start participating in more of these. I've been only to one last year. Dragon Con in Georgia. It wasn't as epic as the generic anime convention, but I must say I played the part of Kikyo real good. lol

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
That's so broken, how'd you changed your join date to 1970? I didn't know mods could do that. >_>
They can't. It's time paradoxia. I'm a member of H.E.A.R.T.S:

Haste
Energon
Apex
Relativity
Time
Soldiers

Next time I go to a convention, I'm going to portray as a custom anime toon. It is more fun that way.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
They can't. It's time paradoxia. I'm a member of H.E.A.R.T.S:

Haste
Energon
Apex
Relativity
Time
Soldiers

Next time I go to a convention, I'm going to portray as a custom anime toon. It is more fun that way.
Brain is melting, but 'kay...what's your custom character?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
A detective named Kasey Heartz. Wields two guns and a laser whip. Kinda like my avatar, even though that is an optimized pic of Erin Esurance. lol
Is Kasey is just a character you made for cosplay, or a character from an original story?

Rang3 - I'll be paying after Apex sir. Paying for my sissy as well so I have to wait.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
y am i not in bmores right now? oh iand even though ill b in a different room im definitely gonna b hangin with u guys a lot more than last year. YO we still need to bust out the chainsaw @ the rave.Btree we need to form the tree of might to attract youngins to buy sum HENTIIAAA! lol

Top Bottom