• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Alternate File Loader (aka "The Clone Engine")

Almas

Smash Lord
One of the leading reasons why I (and I believe, a few other) hackers stop doing things is because of the sheer frustration caused by the community in general. Such a large community is driven by a handful of people who are willing to take the time to produce these codes and applications. But the response is always purely sloth and idiocy from people who will not take the time to understand something themselves.

It is extremely frustrating and unmotivating to watch people pester others for help when they could take 30 minutes of their time to learn the tiniest bit and achieve it for themselves, and it really raises the question to me of why I bother sometimes. I don't play Brawl+. I don't play Brawl at all. It's been that way for a lot of the time that I produced codes.

I produced the Alternate File Loader initially as a test of what I had learned as a programmer over the months that I had hacked Brawl. I went from having no experience with the system whatsoever to being moderately good at it by most standards, and producing the AFL was my proof to myself of that. And the result was enduring answering questions from people who hadn't read the text or taken 5 minutes to think for themselves.

Eventually I decided to fix the code to ensure that it worked to my standards. Few codes are perfect the first time around, and since I could only test the initial version by myself it was clear there would be bugs with multiple players. I finished doing that a fortnight ago, and have asked many people to test it for me. The only person who took 5 minutes of their time to help me was GameSystem. And because of him, I managed to iron out at least one of the glitches.

I can't test this code. I live in a university residence. The nearest TV is 4 flights of stairs down. And it's shared between 290 people. The alpha of the new version of the code has been up for three days, and noone has been able to take 5-10 minutes just to throw it on their SD card and find out how it doesn't work. Are you people seriously that lazy? Instead you continue discussion about the old version of the code, whilst helping me fix this new one would solve that problem anyway!

This is why I stopped hacking.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
One of the leading reasons why I (and I believe, a few other) hackers stop doing things is because of the sheer frustration caused by the community in general. Such a large community is driven by a handful of people who are willing to take the time to produce these codes and applications. But the response is always purely sloth and idiocy from people who will not take the time to understand something themselves.

It is extremely frustrating and unmotivating to watch people pester others for help when they could take 30 minutes of their time to learn the tiniest bit and achieve it for themselves, and it really raises the question to me of why I bother sometimes. I don't play Brawl+. I don't play Brawl at all. It's been that way for a lot of the time that I produced codes.

I produced the Alternate File Loader initially as a test of what I had learned as a programmer over the months that I had hacked Brawl. I went from having no experience with the system whatsoever to being moderately good at it by most standards, and producing the AFL was my proof to myself of that. And the result was enduring answering questions from people who hadn't read the text or taken 5 minutes to think for themselves.

Eventually I decided to fix the code to ensure that it worked to my standards. Few codes are perfect the first time around, and since I could only test the initial version by myself it was clear there would be bugs with multiple players. I finished doing that a fortnight ago, and have asked many people to test it for me. The only person who took 5 minutes of their time to help me was GameSystem. And because of him, I managed to iron out at least one of the glitches.

I can't test this code. I live in a university residence. The nearest TV is 4 flights of stairs down. And it's shared between 290 people. The alpha of the new version of the code has been up for three days, and noone has been able to take 5-10 minutes just to throw it on their SD card and find out how it doesn't work. Are you people seriously that lazy? Instead you continue discussion about the old version of the code, whilst helping me fix this new one would solve that problem anyway!

This is why I stopped hacking.
...You know, not to be rude, but how about keeping in mind the fact that it's the weekend before Thanksgiving? Some if not most of us are kinda busy preparing for that, while others of us have rather dire situations to get ourselves out of in real life.

We'll test it when we test it. There's no reason to rush. If anything, you should be glad it's quiet for now so you can relax. No need to get selfishly angry over something you can't change Almas.

matein10

Smash Rookie
I think you've got it backwards here, Wave. You are stating that you are too busy yet you leave Almas out of that statement. He has a life. He goes through hardships. Who doesn't? Almas clearly stated he is not doing this for self benefit (e.g. He doesn't play Brawl or its variants. This code is of no use to him, rather, he made it selflessly for the community). At least try to sound thankful for his hard efforts when it is the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Almas, I feel I owe you an apology for my sloth. I was waiting for someone else to post results. Sometimes the best remedy to that is a harsh slap in the face. So, thanks.

Results: I got a black screen before the straploader. The game seems to have frozen before fully starting. (I did not check for noises because I have hypersensitivity to noise so I play without sound).
I tried The Cape's build on page 47 "Brawlplusery Official Codeset 5.0 RC1 Discussion" on Gecko 1.9.3 RC and Giantpune's Updatifier r11 option IOS222 DVD. I changed team attack to off, added cpus set to lvl 9, and the CSS Fix code in the txt file.

I hope this helps if you decide to pick up the project again.

EDIT: Using just the Alternate File Loader, the Alternate File Data, and File Patch Code 3.5.1 produced the same problem (black screen) on Giantpune's loader. This time I checked for noises and the TV was silent. This testing was done on a NTSC-U disc and codes for that region.

Almas

Smash Lord
Thank you for your support. This version of the code should fix that bug. One down, dozens to go.

Code:
Alternate File Loader v2.2 [Almas]
C23FA350 0000001D
90C20000 90E20004
91620008 90A2000C
90620010 91220014
91420018 9182001C
91A20020 38C07066
3CE0805A 60E77C16
B0C70000 3D800004
618C86C0 3CC08152
60C6E27B 3CA0804D
60A5E4B0 3C608057
6067A000 6063A0FC
3D60805A 616B7C22
816B0000 39A00000
48000020 38A50008
7CCC3050 39AD0001
3C608057 6063A0FC
2C0D0004 41820038
81460000 1D4A0004
7D4A382E 7C0A5800
4082FFD4 A1250000
A5430004 7C095000
4082FFC4 A4C30002
3CE0805A 60E77C16
B0C70000 80C20000
80E20004 81620008
80A2000C 80620010
81220014 81420018
8182001C 81A20020
8C040001 00000000
0657A000 000000A0
6172696F 6F6E6B65
696E6B2F 616D7573
7A65726F 6F736869
69726279 6F782F46
696B6163 75696769
61707461 6573732F
6F6F7061 65616368
656C6461 6865696B
6F706F2F 61727468
616D6577 616C636F
616E6F6E 6172696F
6574616B 69742F46
696B6D69 75636173
69646479 6F6B6574
6F6B656C 6F6B657A
6F6B6566 65646564
75636172 6B652F46
6F626F74 7572696E
6F6F6E6C 6F6C662F
6E616B65 6F6E6963

Alternate File Data
0657A100 00000004
01A06270 00000000
Updated: 12:50AM Brit Time

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I am honestly very impressed you'd even try to code without any way to test for yourself. I can't imagine that to be anything by incredibly frustrating -- I wouldn't expect anyone to even attempt it. Not that I don't appreciate it. When I get home for Thanksgiving Break (heading out today) I'll give your code a test. (I really should have before, but I forgot <.<)

Krobat

Smash Rookie
Hey Almas, I know it's irritating to put up with a bunch of silly questions and n00bs and such, but it's not like your codes go unappreciated. I've had hours of fun with my friends getting krunk and playing PSA characters loaded with your code. All the codes and applications that you, dantarion, phantom wings, and the rest produce really improve the gaming experience of hundreds of people, possibly more. Since I can't code, I'm glad that there are people like you who express interest in hacking games. Even if you don't play the game, you're still as much of a leading figure in the project as a top player or a prominent tournament organizer, and I'm sure just about smasher or developer that knows of you respects you for the effort you've put in. There will always be slower people who ask to be spoon-fed everything, so don't let it get to you so bad.

That said, I'll gladly test your new version when I get my wii back from my friend's, but I don't know if I can get to it today.

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Almas, you are credit to team. To say the absolute least.

Quitting is your decision, do not regret it. If you want to leave, then please post any necessary documentation so someone else can support this code once you're gone.

Your dedication to the community is appreciated. Please do not let the noobs bog you down.

Question, does the new data code require you to manually enter in the characters it applies to as previously, or is that step no longer required, seeing as the appropriate lines are now missing? Do we also need to manually enter the bytecount, as that appears to be missing as well?

I'll be testing it in a short bit, and I want to be certain I'm not forgetting a step.

Thanks for your time and effort. Really. Great job.

Almas

Smash Lord
Provided the code works, it will operate for all characters given specific button presses, mapping to folders regardless of if a clone exists for them. At the worst, people can just copy their "normal" PSA over into the alternate folder to prevent accidentally picking non-clones.

The new code will not work for picking random characters (if you pick a random character, you will always get the default).

I fixed another error in the code that was pointed out with help from matein.

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Provided the code works, it will operate for all characters given specific button presses, mapping to folders regardless of if a clone exists for them. At the worst, people can just copy their "normal" PSA over into the alternate folder to prevent accidentally picking non-clones.

The new code will not work for picking random characters (if you pick a random character, you will always get the default).

I fixed another error in the code that was pointed out with help from matein.
Excellent job. As mentioned, will be testing in a bit. I'll forward troubles here as they occur.

EDIT: After gecko boot, there's only black. The game fails to load. Ah well, was worth a try.

Worth mentioning is that I'm using the file replacement code version 3.5.1. I made other changes along with this one, so I tested it without your code enabled and the thing worked fine, so it's your code causing the trouble.

matein10

Smash Rookie
I don't know if this will be helpful but here is what happened when I tried.

I tried the normal procedure: the updated code, file loader data, and file patch code 3.5.1. I got a black screen each test. I then tried to use WiiRD with my USB Gecko and SD codes set to off. It loaded up fine without codes on Gecko 1.9.1. I copied and pasted them in from Almas' above post (v2.2) and then enabled them I pressed the "A" button on my gamecube controller to advance to the main menu from the intro. Unfortunately I was met with a black screen and a consistent hum. Now, the thing I want to point out is that from all my tries I had never gotten a noise before. It was always a black screen (or code dump) and silence.

Food for thought:

Thinking back to this, I had gotten the feeling that the Wii is reading the code but the code is failing to show up. If it is reading the code why do I have to hard power it off all the way, unlike other codes, (hold power button down for full shutdown) for the Wii to turn off? Also, why does it only hum in-game and not right before the straploader? These are my thoughts I hope someone can find of use.

I hope this post helps, Almas. Thanks for all your hard time and effort you put into this.

I am going to get busier pretty quick for a while (til after Thanksgiving) so my testing time is limited at best. I hope you can get this code done swiftly and effectively.

-matein10

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
I got a message from the Wii saying something was corrupted on one restart where I tried to start the homebrew channel. Removing your code fixed it.

Almas

Smash Lord
Okay, thanks. Those bugs are bizarre and a step backwards. I'll see to it soon.

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Also, would it be possible to code it so the R+A combination works on both wired and wireless controllers?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Almas, I want to thank you for helping me out.
Your work and comments helped me learn asm, and a little bit about how the file replacement code works.
Without youuuu the alternate stage loader wouldn't exist, because I wouldn't know where to start.

<3 and hugs.

Jaiden

Smash Cadet
I'd be happy to help if I had a clearer understanding of things...

I feel guilty, sitting around asking "halp" won't do me any good. Although it would be nice if I knew of a place to start.

I'll go back and read up. I have plenty of time to test things for you, as soon as I have an idea of what's going on. That is, if you still plan on working on all of this.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Super late testing go!

So, I put the Alternate File Loader 2.2 (and its Data) on my gct, along with only File Replacement 3.5.1 and Char ID Fix 2.1. The result, tested thrice, is... a black screen at startup. No beep. It stays like that either for a very long time or indefinitely.

Not exactly the most insightful test, I'm afraid. But I hope it was sort of maybe helpful-ish!

Almas

Smash Lord
Yea, I haven't updated the code in a while. A mix between school work getting ahead of me and the inevitability that PW will render my work redundant.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Almas, I have to make a alternate file loader like code for Brawl+.

Heres the idea.
It will load certain file paths from /pf/, but load everything else from /bp/.

I am gonna put it together kinda like my alternate stage loader, but again, you're getting credit, since I wouldn't be able to pump out a code in an hour if it weren't for your help :D

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Almas, I have to make a alternate file loader like code for Brawl+.

Heres the idea.
It will load certain file paths from /pf/, but load everything else from /bp/.

I am gonna put it together kinda like my alternate stage loader, but again, you're getting credit, since I wouldn't be able to pump out a code in an hour if it weren't for your help :D
Are you saying that BP would have all the Brawl+ .pacs, so that if you had that code turned on, you would play Brawl+, but if you're not using the code, you'd play Brawl+ w/o the .pacs? Sounds cool to me. It'd make it a lot easier to play pure Brawl+ and custom hacked Brawl, without having to replace all your PSA's.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I don't understand what you mean by "Brawl+ without the .pacs" because I wouldn't even consider that Brawl+. The idea is that once its finished, all future Brawl+ releases would include this code. Combined with a GeckoOS that can launch different codesets, this will allow for multiple versions of Brawl+ on one SD card.

The goal is to get vBrawl/BBrawl/Brawl+ Stable/Brawl+ Beta on one SD card.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
I don't understand what you mean by "Brawl+ without the .pacs" because I wouldn't even consider that Brawl+. The idea is that once its finished, all future Brawl+ releases would include this code. Combined with a GeckoOS that can launch different codesets, this will allow for multiple versions of Brawl+ on one SD card.

The goal is to get vBrawl/BBrawl/Brawl+ Stable/Brawl+ Beta on one SD card.
That's what I meant. By "Brawl+ w/o the .pacs," I meant that it would have the B+ .gct, but different .pacs.

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
I made a /bp/ folder in private/wii/app/RSBE and put alternate textures there for some characters. But when I hold the button activator(in my case is Wiimote B) before selecting the character, I still start with the textures from /pf/ instead of /bp/. What am I doing wrong?
I still use the double GCT method.

Here is the code I put together so far:

Code:
Alternate File Data
0657A000 00000050
61707461 0A00E27B
04006270 00000000
6172696F 0000E27B
04006270 00000000

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Just a random guess, but maybe you're using the GCN Controller version?

Anyways, just a quick question: If you use a custom CSS, does the Clone Engine still work? One part of the Clone Engine refers to the CSS, so if it's changed, do I have to enter the data differently? (I'm talking about version 1)

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
I changed the button activator to A+Z for the Gamecube Controller (in hex 0110) and added 80(=0190) to it like Almas said. But then I get the black screen before the strap loader.

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I've been using the 1st version of the loader for a while now. I also use it for stages because for some reason it conflicts with the alt stage loader with my codeset. But anyways I added a new stage, and sometimes if not most of the time when I try to play on that alternate stage I also play as the alternate character I have set to the original character (ex. I choose ike without holding the activator, then hold the activator when choosing FD to play on the alternate stage, I end up playing as Darth Vader PSA on the alternate stage). So is there anything I can do to fix this?

It's a forum

Smash Apprentice
So this gives us the option of using different PSAs without taking out our SD card, but both cannot be used at the same time. Sounds great.
Now I can switch back to Marth when Roy starts to feel broken.

Almas

Smash Lord
i thought PW would have posted his solution by now.

If he isn't finished by about a week after New Year I'll fix the updated version of the code, for what it is worth. I am home from university right now but once I return i should have a means of debugging codes and although i have no/little intent of producing more (there is only one i am interested in producing but first i need to get information from one of about 3 people (literally) who knows enough).

Bboy, I can only foresee that glitch being caused by going from the CSS to the SSS (and choosing the stage) very rapidly. Select your character without the activator, wait a few seconds, then choose your stage. The code operates as the file is loaded, which is not immediately as it is selected if you are selecting things very rapidly.

E.g. if two players pick at the same time then the game will load their characters one after the other, meaning that the button activator will have to be held as the second character is being loaded which is not the same time as when it is picked.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Is there any chance that there will be a fix so this code doesn't deactivate when you go to the album to load other codes using the snapshot loader? That's the only problem I've had, since i use Brawl+ and play Brawl off my USB, thus the double gct method doesn't work for me.

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
i thought PW would have posted his solution by now.

If he isn't finished by about a week after New Year I'll fix the updated version of the code, for what it is worth. I am home from university right now but once I return i should have a means of debugging codes and although i have no/little intent of producing more (there is only one i am interested in producing but first i need to get information from one of about 3 people (literally) who knows enough).

Bboy, I can only foresee that glitch being caused by going from the CSS to the SSS (and choosing the stage) very rapidly. Select your character without the activator, wait a few seconds, then choose your stage. The code operates as the file is loaded, which is not immediately as it is selected if you are selecting things very rapidly.

E.g. if two players pick at the same time then the game will load their characters one after the other, meaning that the button activator will have to be held as the second character is being loaded which is not the same time as when it is picked.
Thanks Almas! I'll be sure to try that next time. Hopefully PW comes out with that fix though...

Almas

Smash Lord
Honestly, I've been reading over my code again and again and the main reason why I am frustrated by this is that I really can't find any errors that would cause the bugs described. I'm quite concerned that the error is caused by a couple of bugs that exist in GeckoOS. I've had a little difficulty setting up my Wii, which doesn't help things.

Either way, here's a couple sample codes. Even if the codes don't work, I'm interested to know if either of them are stable (e.g. don't cause crashes). Thanks.

R+A button activator (if you get that far), works only for characters. Loads from /bp/ instead of the default /pf/. Requires the File Replacement Code v3.5.1.

Merry New Year, everyone. Hopefully I'll crack this. Dantarion is on some kind of holiday right now, but when he comes back I'll try and get him to figure this all out for me. And maybe we have a little something brewing in our collective mind that will bring y'all a little more joy.

Thanks for anyone who takes the time to test.

Test #1, #2 failed. Thanks to TheSilenceOfNoone and Andarel for testing.
Test #3 failed. Thanks Jiang
Test #4 partially functional. Thanks Jiang.

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
File Patch Code v3.5.1 (NTSC-U) [Phantom Wings]
E0000000 80008000
225664EC 00000000
0401BFE0 4858BE20
065A7E00 00000070
38A00067 38810020
3CE0805A 60E37C18
4BE52531 38A0007F
3883FFE8 38610020
4BE52521 38A00068
60E47C18 38610020
9421FF80 BC410008
38610088 4BA74DB9
7C7C1B78 2C030000
4082000C 38210080
4800001C B8410008
38210080 4BE524E5
38610008 4BA742E1
7C7C1B78 4BA741E8
040223E0 48585BC0
065A7FA0 00000028
80010044 3C608001
6063581C 7C001800
4082000C 7FDDC850
3BDEFFE0 93DB0008
4BA7A424 00000000
0401CD0C 4858B1F4
065A7F00 00000038
2C030000 4182000C
4BA7DD51 4BA74E04
80780008 2C030000
41820014 8118000C
7C634214 7C7B1850
48000008 8078000C
4BA74DE0 00000000
043EE9D8 48000014
043EEBD4 48000014
043D8B9C 48000018
043E9B4C 38600000
043E9D38 38600000
043D8C80 60000000
80000000 80406920
80000001 805A7C00
8A001001 00000000
045A7C10 2F525342
045A7C14 452F7066
80000001 805A7B00
8A001001 00000000
065A7B10 0000000F
2F525342 452F7066
2F736F75 6E642F00
041C6CE0 483E0D20
065A7A00 00000028
9421FF80 BC410008
3C60805A 60637B1F
4BE52931 B8410008
38210080 4BE52995
4BC1F2C4 00000000
065A7900 00000078
9421FF80 7C0802A6
9001000C BC810010
9421FF00 7C872378
54B2BA7E 7CD33378
38800000 9081000C
90810010 90610014
90810018 3880FFFF
9081001C 38610020
90610008 7CE43B78
38A00080 4BE529F5
38610008 4BA752A1
60000000 80210000
B8810010 8001000C
7C0803A6 80210000
4E800020 00000000
043E399C 481C3F04
065A78A0 00000010
80BC0020 7CA59214
3A400000 4BE3C0F4
043DBAEC 481CBDE4
065A78D0 00000018
800302A4 2C130000
41820008 7E609B78
3A600000 4BE3420C
041CDF7C 483D9884
065A7800 00000098
818C0014 9421FF80
BC410008 3D009034
61089D94 7C034000
4082003C 7C882378
3C60804D 60630000
3C80805A 60847B00
7CC53378 38C04200
80E40080 2C070000
40820014 60000000
480000B9 2C030000
41820010 B8410008
80210000 4BC26724
70A501FF 3868FFFF
3C80804C 6084FFFF
7C842A14 38A04001
38A5FFFF 8C040001
9C030001 2C050000
4082FFF0 B8410008
80210000 4BC2670C
141CCF90 483DA770
065A7700 00000048
9421FF80 BC410008
7FE3FB78 3C80805A
60847B00 38A00000
38C04000 480001E5
90640080 807F0008
907A0014 907A005C
907A0074 B8410008
80210000 807F0000
4BC25854 00000000
E0000000 80008000

Alternate File Loader v2 [Test 4, Almas]
C23FA350 00000020
90C20000 90E20004
91620008 90A2000C
90620010 91220014
91420018 9182001C
91A20020 38C07066
3CE0805A 60E77C16
B0C70000 3D800004
618C86C0 3CC08152
60C6E27B 3CA0804D
60A5E4B0 3C608057
6067A000 6063A0FC
3D60805A 616B7C22
816B0000 39A00000
48000020 38A50008
7CCC3050 39AD0001
3C608057 6063A0FC
2C0D0004 41820050
81460000 2C0A0030
41800044 1D4A0004
7D47502E 7C0A5800
4082FFD4 A1250000
A1430004 2C0A0000
4182FFC4 7C095000
4182000C 38630004
4BFFFFE8 A0C30002
3CE0805A 60E77C16
B0C70000 80C20000
80E20004 81620008
80A2000C 80620010
81220014 81420018
8182001C 81A20020
8C040001 00000000
0657A000 000000A0
6172696F 6F6E6B65
696E6B2F 616D7573
7A65726F 6F736869
69726279 6F782F46
696B6163 75696769
61707461 6573732F
6F6F7061 65616368
656C6461 6865696B
6F706F2F 61727468
616D6577 616C636F
616E6F6E 6172696F
6574616B 69742F46
696B6D69 75636173
69646479 6F6B6574
6F6B656C 6F6B657A
6F6B6566 65646564
75636172 6B652F46
6F626F74 7572696E
6F6F6E6C 6F6C662F
6E616B65 6F6E6963
Alternate File Data
0657A100 00000004
01A06270 00000000
I got past the strap loader and up to the Loading... part :)

Almas

Smash Lord
Jiang fails at <code> tags but otherwise, this is looking good. If someone would mind trying to run this without the data code and telling me what happens, it would be very useful. So far we're getting crashes at varying distances.

Almas

Smash Lord
Code:
Alternate File Loader [Test 8, Almas]
C23FA350 00000020
90C20000 90E20004
91620008 90A2000C
90620010 91220014
91420018 9182001C
91A20020 38C07066
3CE0805A 60E77C16
B0C70000 3D800004
618C86C0 3CC08152
60C6E27B 3CA0804D
60A5E4B0 3C608057
6067A000 6063A0FC
3D60805A 616B7C22
816B0000 39A00000
48000020 38A50008
7CCC3050 39AD0001
3C608057 6063A0FC
2C0D0004 4182004C
89460000 4800000C
7D4A3A14 814A0000
7C0A5800 4082FFD0
A1250000 A1430004
2C0A0000 4182FFC0
7C095000 4182000C
38630004 4BFFFFE8
A0C30002 3CE0805A
60E77C16 B0C70000
80C20000 80E20004
81620008 80A2000C
80620010 81220014
81420018 8182001C
81A20020 8C040001
60000000 00000000
0657A000 000000A0
6172696F 6F6E6B65
696E6B2F 616D7573
7A65726F 6F736869
69726279 6F782F46
696B6163 75696769
61707461 6573732F
6F6F7061 65616368
656C6461 6865696B
6F706F2F 61727468
616D6577 616C636F
616E6F6E 6172696F
6574616B 69742F46
696B6D69 75636173
69646479 6F6B6574
6F6B656C 6F6B657A
6F6B6566 65646564
75636172 6B652F46
6F626F74 7572696E
6F6F6E6C 6F6C662F
6E616B65 6F6E6963 

Alternate File Data
0657A100 00000004
01A06270 00000000 

File Patch Code v3.5.1 (NTSC-U) [Phantom Wings]
E0000000 80008000
225664EC 00000000
0401BFE0 4858BE20
065A7E00 00000070
38A00067 38810020
3CE0805A 60E37C18
4BE52531 38A0007F
3883FFE8 38610020
4BE52521 38A00068
60E47C18 38610020
9421FF80 BC410008
38610088 4BA74DB9
7C7C1B78 2C030000
4082000C 38210080
4800001C B8410008
38210080 4BE524E5
38610008 4BA742E1
7C7C1B78 4BA741E8
040223E0 48585BC0
065A7FA0 00000028
80010044 3C608001
6063581C 7C001800
4082000C 7FDDC850
3BDEFFE0 93DB0008
4BA7A424 00000000
0401CD0C 4858B1F4
065A7F00 00000038
2C030000 4182000C
4BA7DD51 4BA74E04
80780008 2C030000
41820014 8118000C
7C634214 7C7B1850
48000008 8078000C
4BA74DE0 00000000
043EE9D8 48000014
043EEBD4 48000014
043D8B9C 48000018
043E9B4C 38600000
043E9D38 38600000
043D8C80 60000000
80000000 80406920
80000001 805A7C00
8A001001 00000000
045A7C10 2F525342
045A7C14 452F7066
80000001 805A7B00
8A001001 00000000
065A7B10 0000000F
2F525342 452F7066
2F736F75 6E642F00
041C6CE0 483E0D20
065A7A00 00000028
9421FF80 BC410008
3C60805A 60637B1F
4BE52931 B8410008
38210080 4BE52995
4BC1F2C4 00000000
065A7900 00000078
9421FF80 7C0802A6
9001000C BC810010
9421FF00 7C872378
54B2BA7E 7CD33378
38800000 9081000C
90810010 90610014
90810018 3880FFFF
9081001C 38610020
90610008 7CE43B78
38A00080 4BE529F5
38610008 4BA752A1
60000000 80210000
B8810010 8001000C
7C0803A6 80210000
4E800020 00000000
043E399C 481C3F04
065A78A0 00000010
80BC0020 7CA59214
3A400000 4BE3C0F4
043DBAEC 481CBDE4
065A78D0 00000018
800302A4 2C130000
41820008 7E609B78
3A600000 4BE3420C
041CDF7C 483D9884
065A7800 00000098
818C0014 9421FF80
BC410008 3D009034
61089D94 7C034000
4082003C 7C882378
3C60804D 60630000
3C80805A 60847B00
7CC53378 38C04200
80E40080 2C070000
40820014 60000000
480000B9 2C030000
41820010 B8410008
80210000 4BC26724
70A501FF 3868FFFF
3C80804C 6084FFFF
7C842A14 38A04001
38A5FFFF 8C040001
9C030001 2C050000
4082FFF0 B8410008
80210000 4BC2670C
141CCF90 483DA770
065A7700 00000048
9421FF80 BC410008
7FE3FB78 3C80805A
60847B00 38A00000
38C04000 480001E5
90640080 807F0008
907A0014 907A005C
907A0074 B8410008
80210000 807F0000
4BC25854 00000000
E0000000 80008000
Edging closer...

#6, 7: Blackscreen, thanks TSON
#8 Untested

Almas

Smash Lord
Well, I managed to get a test 8 up. Thanks for everyone's help so far. I think the code doesn't always crash, it just has a chance of crashing whenever a file is loaded. I have no idea what is causing this chance by now, though.

Top Bottom