• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
This is a sig request:

dinkoman can you do it please?
i want a luigi sig , if you can find an image of him wearing a karate custome GREAT , if not then i would like an image of him doing his up b fire punch aka shoryuken.

if you could try to recolor his clothes white and put a red dot on his hat ( like in japans flag)

I want it to say pompi somewhere on the sig wherever you like and the name of the creator

Be free to unleash your creativity im very sure you will come up with something good thanks!

pd: you can also try and use this image and use my idea of the karate costume

http://images.google.com/imgres?img.../images?q=luigi+karate+master&um=1&hl=en&sa=N

A_man13

Smash Master
@PKLucas: you really need to stop spamming. And using C4D's isn't always bad; it's just on how they are used:

and also in my signature. I used C4D's in a manner different than you used and look how much better it turned out.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
i agree with aman, c4d's can be very useful, and if you look at some of the very good sig makers to see how they use them, you can learn a lot

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
can someone make me a sig?
Image-a Meta Knight
Size-any size really.
Colors- any.
Text-neon in orange or something

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
hey
i used that tut dinkoman
thankz
Ok, no attention to my previous post i guess.....

heres a tip.
make the text smaller and less bright.
next try using colors for the background that match the render.
make the C4D lighter and less visible but not gone.
and you need flow.

Thats all i got to say.

just read some tuts from guildinn.com if ur photoshop or gimptalk.com for gimp.
please use your head for something besides keeping you ears apart :ohwell:
Not trying to be mean but seriously, cmon man....

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Pklucas, Just because you use a tut does not mean it is good. I have used that tut and you used it horribly. Did you look at the sig before you posted it here? Go follow a lot more tuts and do not post here unless it is halfway decent. You are not even supposed to post sigs here.

SLIVR

Smash Rookie
can someone make me a sig?
normal size
green falco
blue falcon
backround couler black/green
with text : i like falcons can't ya tell? with my name and R is for **** somwhere on it
thank you

EDIT: i dont care who does it

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Ok, so i tried that tut as well and mine looks better than urs already man.

So i have flow, color blend, a C4D and more...
read more tuts and learn how to put itme into sigs.
learn new things and mix them together with what you already know how to do.
PLEASE.
You do not have flow, you need actual blend not color blend, even Pklucas had color blend. There is huge black space to the side and.... are you calling that little crystal a c4d? Or that barely noticable thing at the top to the left of the middle...?

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
That is not flow "correct" flow. So, you are saying that the c4d is the blue thing surrounding the crystal? Also that smudging or whatever it is just does not look good...

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
I actually liked it but lets not start a critique thread here this is a sig request thread, sorry for asking but just curious dinko are you working on my sig? i kind of found an image that could help if you need it just ask thnx

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I would like L to make this for me, but if he can't I don't mind someone else doing it for me. :)

Picture: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-02/art/mgs-cyborg-ninja.jpg

Use whatever you want on that. Preferably the whole body, but if you think it will look better feel free to do from the torso up. Whatever you think will be best really.

Any colors you want. Any anything. The only request I have is to make it look cool and add my name in.

Name: JesiahTEG

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
Hey Rollerking, I have a request for you
Render: Sonic
Font: Chopin Script
Text: WildWind
Subtext:
"Come at Me
I Dare Ya!" Without the quotation marks. I would prefer that you write the first three words on top of the last three words
Size: 490x129

Omis

my friends were skinny
I would like L to make this for me but if he cant any one else is welcome.

Just an image revolving aroung this oboe
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4f/Oboe_modern.jpg/800px-Oboe_modern.jpg
If you could put Omis somewhere near it in a nice white angelic font that would be nice.
The backroung color is up to you. Anything that accents the oboe would be nice so no vibrant reds or anything like that. White and grey little lines in the open space.
Thanks in advance.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
You do not have flow, you need actual blend not color blend, even Pklucas had color blend. There is huge black space to the side and.... are you calling that little crystal a c4d? Or that barely noticable thing at the top to the left of the middle...?
*ahem*

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Yes, Zolga YOU obviously are because you just gave SWF's Artwork Emporium the name of AIB's Art District. Zolga, I think it is just because of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom