• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIVR

Smash Rookie
ummm whoevers doing my sig i couldnt find a good picture is that ok.......?
and i know im sounding impatent but not as bad as as shazy im just curiouse whens my sig gonna be done?

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey guys, how long does it usually take Rollerking to make a sig?
O_O A_man didn't even take THAT long. I asked for a clan banner from someone and they made it in one night! I'm downloading photoshop and if I get good with it soon, I'll cancel my request
Really? Now smashboards is completely useless to me. I'm better off just asking from wiipals.net (My main forum)
Can one of you tell Rollerking to cancel my request? Goodbye everybody! Maybe I'll come back someday

ROFLMFAO!

You have gotten a good chuckle out of MASTER ROLLERKING.

Somebody doesn't know how to read. lol

Perhaps the words TEMPORARILY CLOSED next to my name on the OP were too cryptic for you to comprehend. My apologies. Have fun on the short bus tomorrow on your way to school. Try not to eat too much paste, you remember what happened yesterday...;)

In addition, even if I HAD been open, I never said that I was taking on your request. I don't know where you got that idea from. Truth is, I never even saw your request. :laugh:

Have fun on your other forums! What was the name of it again? Wiipals? lulz, sry, but that is THE gayest name I have EVER heard for a forum. I was thinking about looking at it just for teh lulz, but I don't swing that way...

I respect your lifestyle choice though, whatever works for you buddy. ;)

It might be his cousin. Remember, almost every time he requested he said his cousin was pressuring him. That or his cousin's name is John.

I'm goin' with the latter. lol

lol since i had someone challenge me to brawl and said he was on this site, i whooped hima nd i missed u guys.....
I'll brawl you man. Once I get some free time... :(

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
the name is rather gay .... good to have you back rollerking ive seen your sigs they are awesome

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
I wanted to know if anyone can make a SIG for me??? I don't know anything about making them so I thought I'd leave it to the people who really know wtf their doing!!! So if anyone can hook it up that would be SICK! I want just a pretty sick background and just my Main & Gamer Tag on it..... PLEASE SOMEONE!!! :)

Main: Marth (Black Costume)
G-Tag: Dreamhack619

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
I'm still confused on whether or not someone is still running this place...

Anyways, smaci92 has quit making signatures, so now I have to find someone else.

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...ore-heroes.png
http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...al_drpeace.png
http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...der copy.png

Background: This is tough. And if you can't do it, that's fine.

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/wp-...oesxbox360.jpg

Now, you see the gray area with the Destroy Star on the left-hand side. Is there anyway you could take the side (Including the No More Heroes logo on the bottom, when the wallpaper starts to fade to black) and edit out everything else and turn that into the background? Because it would look awesome. If not, I'll look for something else.

Image: I want Travis (Guy in red jacket; first image) faded into the background. Then I want Dr. Peace on the right (Guy with golden revolver) and Death Metal (Guy sitting down with girl and the big sword behind him) on the left.

And I googled, and couldn't find a No More Heroes font, so if you could Saki Zatoichi in a spraypaint font (if you have one available) across the signature. Make it really big too. But not so big you can't fit the whole name on there.

Edit: I do not care who makes the signature.

Grandeza

Smash Master

here ya go. If theres anything you want me to change/ hate the whole thing and want be to start over do not be afraid to ask cuz i'll be happy to try again. This also goes to anyone who requests from me, if you want me to model it after an old sig of mine, just say so

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm well I actually just had a random idea...

Could you put the arrows on your current one on mine? Like...if you know what I mean? I dunno how to explain it...

Like the arrows behind the dragoon or something.

Also can you take out the black border thingy please.

>.>

Thanks...I like it just was thinking randomly...

You don't have to. But since you offered....

No lol. If you have time to do these I'd appreciate it. if it is too hard or w/e it's fine. :)

THANKS!

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah cool thanks. I was thinking the arrows can be on the opposite side of the dragoon or something.

I appreciate it tons. So take your time since you already made one, no rush.:laugh:

smaci92

Smash Lord
I'm still confused on whether or not someone is still running this place...

Anyways, smaci92 has quit making signatures, so now I have to find someone else.

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...ore-heroes.png
http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...al_drpeace.png
http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...der copy.png

Background: This is tough. And if you can't do it, that's fine.

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/wp-...oesxbox360.jpg

Now, you see the gray area with the Destroy Star on the left-hand side. Is there anyway you could take the side (Including the No More Heroes logo on the bottom, when the wallpaper starts to fade to black) and edit out everything else and turn that into the background? Because it would look awesome. If not, I'll look for something else.

Image: I want Travis (Guy in red jacket; first image) faded into the background. Then I want Dr. Peace on the right (Guy with golden revolver) and Death Metal (Guy sitting down with girl and the big sword behind him) on the left.

And I googled, and couldn't find a No More Heroes font, so if you could Saki Zatoichi in a spraypaint font (if you have one available) across the signature. Make it really big too. But not so big you can't fit the whole name on there.

Edit: I do not care who makes the signature.
none of your links work saki...:confused:

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone would pick up this request. I've had bad luck in my past few requests, and I really don't mind who takes this one as long as it's done in a reasonable time frame.

Render

Colors: Red, Blue, Black

Text: xX Boezy Xx

Subtext: "Embrace the Dark Side"

Thanks in advance, if anyone decides to go through with this one.

EDIT: Could I get an avi from the render as well?

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
Snucas thats not right...Your stealing the All Star's requests. If you want more requests then follow the advice i told you and then show us better sigs. Then more people will be impressed and request from you. Everyone else be patient...they are doing this for free.
The All Stars will come through eventually.

smaci92

Smash Lord
If u guys need help with all the requests id be happy to help out and still give rep to all stars, not me.
yes please do snucas. thanks. We're being bombarded with request...and I'm sorry I can't help guys...
Snucas thats not right...Your stealing the All Star's requests. If you want more requests then follow the advice i told you and then show us better sigs. Then more people will be impressed and request from you. Everyone else be patient...they are doing this for free.
The All Stars will come through eventually.
No pistolz...just let him do some of the requests...let's be nice to snucas, since he's been nice to us lol :lol: so snucas go ahead and do some request...no one has time

It seems all stars is being overloaded with sigs with no one to take them....
agreed lol.......:(

smaci92

Smash Lord
oh ok
since your bombarded with requests. I just thought he should first get aproval
If you guys ever need help im not really busy with my shop so i can help out too. =]
lol Ya, your right he should first get approval...so I just gave him my approval :bee:

Thanks alot, we probably will need your help...do you mind joining allstars again? lol We wants you BACK! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom