• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Oh my god that picture is soooo beast!!!!!

I got hit by like every hurricane since 2000 I'm glad i'm not getting hit this year, sorry conker, you stay safe

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Ummmm....lol......this isn't a Hurricane Ike thread. It is a sig shop. Stay on topic, people! (Altho I agree: that picture IS beast)

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
I just realized that this thread is almost half as big as the critique topic, and that has been around for over 6 years more. lol
and 90% is spam...
lol
and u know what, i think i might leave,
school, and paris mean i cont have much time...
sometime in the future i might rejoin, start my own or something else, but i just dont have that much time
sry

A_man13

Smash Master
Either I have gotten smarter or your comments have dumbed down a bit.

@Conker: I hear Ike is gueranteed to hit Houstan with tremendous force.

Buena suerte con Hurricane Ike. No espiero morrirte.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Either I have gotten smarter or your comments have dumbed down a bit.

@Conker: I hear Ike is gueranteed to hit Houstan with tremendous force.

Buena suerte con Hurricane Ike. No espero morirte.
fix'd, you misspelled it;)

Now that you mentioned it, whatever happened to FDV patrolling this thread?
-yes, I mentioned his name.-
I was thinking of the same thing
Conker, good luck with Ike, although it hit awelready

sorry for the spam if you consider it so

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lord Roller, people are using my custom IC animation w/o permission, did they ask you? 'Cause it's annoying to have the same **** animation, so I took it off for now.

Until this gets resolved.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I thought it was an e-ie stem changer. Ah well, my spanish dosen't matter.
it's OK, if you were trying to say i hope you don't die, that would be 'espero que no te mueras' but tha's irrelavent to the thread so well just leave it

A_man13

Smash Master
Ya, nevermind. I really don't want this to be "Spanish stormwatching all stars house of sigs and issues".

Roller

Smash Legend
I love how everyone who is saying, this thread is spammed way too much, are the ones who keep making posts that have nothing to do with a sig request. (PKLucas, etc.)

In regards to the FDV issue. He told me and Jeebus that he would only shut this shop down if WE (the owners) kept spamming. He aknowledged we had no control over the shop guests and wouldn't take us down for that.

CHACO, I'm sry bout that dude. Nobody asked for my consent to use it. If they are on this site I would appreciate it if you would report them to me, I'll speak to them. (Not that I have the cataclysmic power to force it out of their sig, but perhaps I can talk them out of it). Let me know if they are on AiB as well.

Chaco

Never Logs In
CHACO, I'm sry bout that dude. Nobody asked for my consent to use it. If they are on this site I would appreciate it if you would report them to me, I'll speak to them. (Not that I have the cataclysmic power to force it out of their sig, but perhaps I can talk them out of it). Let me know if they are on AiB as well.
I handled it man, no worries. But, here's the thing, people on Wifi Wars were using it, and it was given to a person who use it here and on AiB. So I resolved that problem. i think it's a shame you put so much work into that to have it stolen. Graphic stealing is not cool.

crewster

Smash Lord
Sig

Can smaci Make the sig plz
Can you make me an animation. first a toon link bomb goes across the screen. then a arrow. then a boomerang. and finally the Toon Link himself goes across the screen using his spin attack (Up B) and then freezes on the right side leaving my name behind him.
Background: the Union Jack flag flapping in the wind
Font: somthing simple
As for the size i dont mind as long as it fits
I know i made this request in Epsilon64's but two posts later I said that I didn't want a sig also he wasn't taking requests

smaci92

Smash Lord
Can smaci Make the sig plz
Can you make me an animation. first a toon link bomb goes across the screen. then a arrow. then a boomerang. and finally the Toon Link himself goes across the screen using his spin attack (Up B) and then freezes on the right side leaving my name behind him.
Background: the Union Jack flag flapping in the wind
Font: somthing simple
As for the size i dont mind as long as it fits
I know i made this request in Epsilon64's but two posts later I said that I didn't want a sig also he wasn't taking requests
crewster, I'm really sorry to say that my shop is closed...roller didn't mark that down yet. I've been extremely busy with school, and I have a ton of piano competitions and concerts to prepare and play...so the last thing I could do is spend time on an animation that could take 10 hrs. Thanks for your interest, but I'm sorry. Maybe try asking my friend zolga_owns to make it. He's pretty good with animations

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
crewster, I'm really sorry to say that my shop is closed...roller didn't mark that down yet. I've been extremely busy with school, and I have a ton of piano competitions and concerts to prepare and play...so the last thing I could do is spend time on an animation that could take 10 hrs. Thanks for your interest, but I'm sorry. Maybe try asking my friend zolga_owns to make it. He's pretty good with animations
id be happy to do it if Rolla doesnt mind

It seems like a short request, though I have to study today so expect it sometime this evening

smaci92

Smash Lord
id be happy to do it if Rolla doesnt mind

It seems like a short request, though I have to study today so expect it sometime this evening
thx so much zolga!!! :bee: and I probs won't be coming on smashboards much anymore...there's not time, and I became to addicted to my piano forum lol. So i'll probably only come on to display my artwork and that's it.

i didnt say it was spammed way to much
i jus sed it was spammed
and this is spam to apparently
so its spammed just the right amount
IGNORE THIS!!!because its spam
get the hell out of here

zrky

Smash Lol'd
thx so much zolga!!! :bee: and I probs won't be coming on smashboards much anymore...there's not time, and I became to addicted to my piano forum lol. So i'll probably only come on to display my artwork and that's it.

get the hell out of here
awww smaci+leaving=that sucks, well come back soon:)

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Wow, except for a few requests I'm pretty much out of art til I get good enough to be a match in melee, since in AZ thats the game thats awesome.

oh and pklucas, don't you call yourself a sig maker, how can you do that when you yourself has a garbage sig...

Point is lol just stopping in to say hi to the old shop...

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Hey Guys, I'd just like to make a request. It doesn't phase me at all who makes it, as you are all great artists, but the style I am generally after is either a normal sig similar to the Rollerking 1's on the front page or an animation also similar to rollerkings. But it doesn't really matter.

If its a normal sig, then just something smooth and toned and a colour scheme such as the sig of AzSvFez ^^^^
I am not really sure how to say what I want, but if you make a sig you are happy with, I probably will be too. As long as it says Greenstreet somewhere, and not in big text, but still noticable.
And if it's animated then I'd just like Sonic rolling and beating on a character (preferably gaw) and then it flashing to "Greenstreet".

Actually, the most ideal sig i guess i was after wud b a combo of the two. Its a normal sig but bits of it move, for instance it cud b sonic wagging his finger or his legs running in a similar style to his sidetaunt. I dunno tho, not good with art unfortunately.

If i'm not being very specific then just go with what you want to do, I'm sure it'll b awesome.

Well if u cant do it, thanks anyway.
Have a good 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom