• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Omni wasn't there, I was but I didn't get this in time. Omni's going to Anime North, which is THIS COMING weekend. I dno what he was doing this past weekend.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
i like how u have my fc under joels name

but add me up

thaxceptional1
brawl: mario/gw
melee: peach
summer: franklin
winter: detroit

Vayseth

Smash Master
vayseth, next year we gotta plan this out so we can get more people to come. The con was definitely awesome.
Yeah, they needed to fix quite a few things for next year though. I'm staff so I have a lot of issues with how stuff went down. ESPECIALLY how bone-headed the game room staff was.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Yeah, they needed to fix quite a few things for next year though. I'm staff so I have a lot of issues with how stuff went down. ESPECIALLY how bone-headed the game room staff was.
You're staff?! Nice man. Wish I coulda worked the con. Well, except for the hacking the system issue. But yeah, there were a few things that needed to be worked on especially how the tournys were set up. I personally think that 2 stock 2 min is unnecessary. It should just be two stock. But w/e there is always room for improvement.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
all you east MIers should come to the GR tourney in june.
where in gr this might be possible i have been looking for close ones for a while gr is like 1hour away. i usualy go to my cousin to brawl and he is only like 30 minutes away we should both go and get owned lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
u got the melee/brawl tags switched around -_-
You are an idiot -_-

Summer Location
Winter Location (if different from summer location)
Name
Melee/Brawl (which ones you play)
Brawl Main/Second
Melee Main/Second
Brawl Friend Code
Contact

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Saline - Hot_ArmS - Melee/Brawl - Pit/Snake - Falco - 1160 9397 3726 - AIM: beastlie32

so this guy plays a character that doesn't exist in melee...

no U r the idiot -_-

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Would you prefer I make that first part say Brawl/Melee? Even though it has no effect on the fact that your Brawl main/second go first, and your Melee main/second go next? I put it that way on the thread, I put it that way for everyone on the list, and if you can't figure that out by seeing Pit and Snake in the first part then you have no place questioning another's intelligence.

Hell, it's even color-coded. Unless you're orange/green colorblind, too.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
oo wait nvm, the melee/brawl on the same line is just misleading. i didnt know it meant for if you play both games.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
>_>

More like bad communities tend not to stick with competitive gaming.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to pool to GR? I haven't made a trip for smash in too long. Plus I gotta show the love to those who regularly made the hike to AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom