• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Alabama Power Rankings: Image=protier

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ive beat you in a MM and in teams ryker (even though it was a long time ago) and have beaten spade and m3t and beat cam a LONNNG time ago at ausum something but im only saying that because thats the only time we've faced, we suprisingly havent had brackets against each other in a while ha.
i dont see how you are placing the three of you above me (m3t, you, and spade) because none of you have a victory over me.
and me and cam use to go back and forth but thats only if you wanna count like 2 years ago. actually idk im just gonna drop debating about me and cam because we really havent faced recently enough for it to count.

BUT I ALWAYS GET PLACED LOWER ON THE PR THAN PEOPLE I BEAT IN BRACKETS I SERIOUSLY WOULD NOT AND I REPEAT NOT NOT NOT NOT BE SUPRISED IF THE THREE OF YOU ACTUALLY DID GET PUT IN FRONT OF ME. H8 ALABAMA.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
ive beat you in a MM and in teams ryker (even though it was a long time ago) and have beaten spade and m3t and beat cam a LONNNG time ago at ausum something but im only saying that because thats the only time we've faced, we suprisingly havent had brackets against each other in a while ha.
i dont see how you are placing the three of you above me (m3t, you, and spade) because none of you have a victory over me.
and me and cam use to go back and forth but thats only if you wanna count like 2 years ago. actually idk im just gonna drop debating about me and cam because we really havent faced recently enough for it to count.

BUT I ALWAYS GET PLACED LOWER ON THE PR THAN PEOPLE I BEAT IN BRACKETS I SERIOUSLY WOULD NOT AND I REPEAT NOT NOT NOT NOT BE SUPRISED IF THE THREE OF YOU ACTUALLY DID GET PUT IN FRONT OF ME. H8 ALABAMA.
For the record, I didn't say you should not be above me Slam. You probably should be. Also, we got a few matches at AUSOM 3D and like one at AUSOM 2, but I'm not sure how much stock (:awesome:) you want to put in that because you used Dedede most of the time and used MK like once.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
If I were to place a bet on who would stay if I'm wrong about the original bottom four, it would be Cheap (hint hint, Kola).
I've beginning to play less and less brawl, and more and more melee. I sincerely doubt that my brawl skills will be up to par come Iron Brawl. Either way, I'm going to stop attending both melee and brawl tournaments after the large MSU tournament (unless it revitalizes my vigour, which I sincerely doubt). I will probably still go to gamebox (like 5 mins from me) and be at anime conventions though.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
For the record, I didn't say you should not be above me Slam. You probably should be. Also, we got a few matches at AUSOM 3D and like one at AUSOM 2, but I'm not sure how much stock (:awesome:) you want to put in that because you used Dedede most of the time and used MK like once.
yeah i know. ryker's list just makes no sense though lool

i looove ddd he is my favorite charecter to use idk why really.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
well elev8 and mahg may possibly not be on the next list, so theres room for a couple ppl to slip in.

i dont intend to give up my spot to anyone, i feel that i'm only getting better at the game

*Cam*

Smash Lord
well elev8 and mahg may possibly not be on the next list, so theres room for a couple ppl to slip in.

i dont intend to give up my spot to anyone, i feel that i'm only getting better at the game
You've got a point. I'm not sure your position is really all that threatened anyway. You've done decently at the last few tournaments. You always at least get top 10, which is more than a lot of bama players can say.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
cause you arent going anywhere, and another marth in AL exists who they think is better than you.

IMO he isnt as good now as you were last I saw, but i havent seen you play in a long while.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I missed one tournament that I had no way of getting to. I'm not seeing what the problem is in me "Not going anywhere".

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude kola you havent been to any tournments in forever you only went to like one to get placed number 6 on the last PR wtf lol

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
imo everyone below me should just get@my level.

I'm dreading A day, slick roads no parking...and I plan on trying to be there pretty early. not fun

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I f@cked up real bad at A3D(in brawl). If i make it to Tuscaloosa, im bring it back. Im a get top 3.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Good luck to both of you guys. Rag, I'm sure you'll do better if you go tomorrow. You are a really superb player. I don't see how anyone under top 5 is going to get in your way.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I wish results were up for Iron Brawl. I'd like to see how everyone did. On another note~ if my brother and I had a tournament in mid to late may in the Phenix City/Columbus GA area who all would be able to come? We've been talking about doing this for awhile, we just need to find the venue (we have a couple in mind). Anyone down?

Just saw the AL thread with the top 8. Kevin style'n with Pit lol

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Where were you, bro?
Needed a ride there, thought my brother had me covered but he had other plans instead...suddenly.

Oh well. Nice to see Rag get 4th, other Marth guy 5th. imo everyone who was expected to do good did it, I was even a bit happy with yours.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Needed a ride there, thought my brother had me covered but he had other plans instead...suddenly.

Oh well. Nice to see Rag get 4th, other Marth guy 5th. imo everyone who was expected to do good did it, I was even a bit happy with yours.
I was even a bit happy with yours?

...what?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I wish results were up for Iron Brawl. I'd like to see how everyone did. On another note~ if my brother and I had a tournament in mid to late may in the Phenix City/Columbus GA area who all would be able to come? We've been talking about doing this for awhile, we just need to find the venue (we have a couple in mind). Anyone down?

Just saw the AL thread with the top 8. Kevin style'n with Pit lol
Me, ryker ans m3t will come.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Kola: "You can't take me, silly fool! I created this thread! Muahahaha!"

but yeah, you better go to either Rag's tourny or big Lou's bday if you want to be PR'ed. You and magh.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I canceled my tourney.

@kola, I really expected you to be at the tourney. I wanted to see who would do better between you and spade. But Cheap and Shaslam have a point. Everybody been leveling up and catching up to you. But you havent came to 3 tourneys I believe, U might drop at the least though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
kola you are getting taken off the next update!
:p
That's cool

I mean this summer when there are more tournaments I'll just work myself back on there. simple stuff

Kola: "You can't take me, silly fool! I created this thread! Muahahaha!"

but yeah, you better go to either Rag's tourny or big Lou's bday if you want to be PR'ed. You and magh.
I want to go to Lou's bday thing. Rag's tourney may be too much of a journey but I'll see about it.

I canceled my tourney.

@kola, I really expected you to be at the tourney. I wanted to see who would do better between you and spade. But Cheap and Shaslam have a point. Everybody been leveling up and catching up to you. But you havent came to 3 tourneys I believe, U might drop at the least though.
I was expecting to be there. Plans just fell through and I did a poor job of having a back up ride plan.

Everyone should go to BBC! It's going to be quite big, it seems.
imo Raf should go and not use Ness.

By the way..what 3 tournaments have I missed since the update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom