• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Alabama Power Rankings: Image=protier

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
AL isn't even showing any interest for an upcoming instate tournament. Ausom 3 is right around the corner and no one is really talking about it...
HPYE! Kola, you're lucky you're not going. There's another Marth coming that's pretty amazing. We wouldn't want a super salty Marth ditto, now would we?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
HPYE! Kola, you're lucky you're not going. There's another Marth coming that's pretty amazing. We wouldn't want a super salty Marth ditto, now would we?
lol you ***, you're making it sound as if I'm not coming because I don't want to go.

I'd kick his *** btw, I'm the best Marth in Alabama and will keep this title.
IS MY ENFLATED EGO SHOWING YET?

*Cam*

Smash Lord
lol you ***, you're making it sound as if I'm not coming because I don't want to go.

*Inflated*

It would be a very interesting match to say the least. I'm really not sure who would win between you and Spade. If you show up at the Iron Brawl, then you will probably get to play him. It's not just my personal bias that thinks you guys are close in skill. I talked to Brown Scourge about it in Huntsville the other week, and he also has no idea who would win.

As much "fun" as ditto matches are, I still really want to see this one happen eventually.

ragnarock

Smash Lord

I'm going to pick up marth and take your title away:)..............Just messing with you. But you need to come to ausom. And i want a rematch with you Kola.

I feel that the entire PR at the least should come to Ausom 3!!!

@Cam- I want serious friendlies with u. My snake and your picka

@Reflex- Don't forget about our MM. I'm plannin on using that extra I gonna win from you and go to IHOP with it. I'll buy you some juice or something.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm going to pick up marth and take your title away:)..............Just messing with you. But you need to come to ausom. And i want a rematch with you Kola.

@Reflex- Don't forget about our MM. I'm plannin on using that extra I gonna win from you and go to IHOP with it. I'll by you some juice or something.
As much as I want to go I'm still gonna be confined to B'ham tournies until I graduate this year.

*Cam*

Smash Lord

@Reflex- Don't forget about our MM. I'm plannin on using that extra I gonna win from you and go to IHOP with it. I'll by you some juice or something.
Because I never get to play Snakes...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
*Inflated*

It would be a very interesting match to say the least. I'm really not sure who would win between you and Spade. If you show up at the Iron Brawl, then you will probably get to play him. It's not just my personal bias that thinks you guys are close in skill. I talked to Brown Scourge about it in Huntsville the other week, and he also has no idea who would win.

As much "fun" as ditto matches are, I still really want to see this one happen eventually.
Yeah I should be at Iron Brawl.

IF this thing I have on Saturday ends at a decent hour I could try and get a friend or my Mom to drive me over there for at least a few friendlies. They'd probably not want to just because of the drive there and back though lol.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
wait... so you are going to irn brawl for the whole tournament or just for friendlies if your mom wants to drive you, kola?
and who are you teaming with wanna team?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh that was for last weekend, I didn't end up finishing until 8 and I was tired.

Iron Brawl I should be there for the entire thing. I'll get back at you for the teaming next week. I need to confirm if my ride there wants to play doubles or not.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I really wanta make it to iron brawl to fix my f*ck up from aurburn 3d. But Im bout to move into some apartments and I won't be able to make it to any brawl tourneys this month. And I have court next month so I might not be able to make it to any tourneys in may either. But I should be back in June. And its going to be hell to pay when i come back, I promise.

@ shaslam: even though I'll out the tourney scene for a month and 1/2. I'm going to be practicing. But we did good at Ausom though, we should team from now on.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So if you're stuck in Mobile, what happens to that backpack? (We could use one less MK anyway) :troll:

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm gonna bring up muh DK and Pt with my Diddy next AiB ladder. The more options the merrier. And if they do good ya'll will see them in dubs soon.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay Alabama, here's the call-out.

I'm gonna put out there that on the next update, the bottom four is going to shake-up dramatically. Gonna say that none of the current bottom four is gonna be there and that you'll see some order of me, M3t, Cam, and Spade. If I were to place a bet on who would stay if I'm wrong about the original bottom four, it would be Cheap (hint hint, Kola).

I'm currently seeing what I can do about Iron Brawl, and I'm going to place top ten there M2K or no M2K this time.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Okay Alabama, here's the call-out.

I'm gonna put out there that on the next update, the bottom four is going to shake-up dramatically. Gonna say that none of the current bottom four is gonna be there and that you'll see some order of me, M3t, Cam, and Spade. If I were to place a bet on who would stay if I'm wrong about the original bottom four, it would be Cheap (hint hint, Kola).

I'm currently seeing what I can do about Iron Brawl, and I'm going to place top ten there M2K or no M2K this time.
I don't know this Cam guy you speak of. All I know is ****ing Pika Cam.

EDIT: Also, there's M3timeout.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Before I start, I should say that the two most recent AL tournaments are the only ones I'm aware of to look at (Resist II and AUSOM 3D).

Current Bottom 4:I really don't see the bottom 4 being completely replaced. Janitor has gotten top 10 at the two most recent tournaments. Slam didn't do well at Resist II, but he got 5th at AUSOM 3D, beating two of your PR hopefuls (M3t and Spade) in the process. Cheap could see his position threatened I suppose. He got 13th at Resist II and 9th at Auburn. However, he beat Ragnarok at the last tournament (no salt please Rag). If Mahgnittoc doesn't come to the Iron Brawl, he might be knocked off simply for inactivity.

Ryker's Bottom 4 Hopefuls:M3t has been doing pretty good. He made top ten at the two most recent tournaments, tying with Janitor both times. Certainly an argument could be made for his inclusion. You got 13th at both tournaments, although I know you took a set off of Janitor, he still came back in losers and earned his placement at the tournament. Spade got 7th at AUSOM 3D, but the last tournament he went to before that was AUSOM 2 back in October. He did manage to beat Cheap. He could be considered, however, he might be seen as too inactive. I placed top 8 at the two most recent tournaments, but the only PR member I beat at both tournaments was Janitor. I may have just gotten easy brackets.

I don't think it's as simple as it might seem. There's too much Rock-Paper-Scissors going on.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Of course it's not simple, lol. I didn't say it would be, nor did I say tournament results would support it at this moment. I'm saying that's the direction it's heading in and I think it'll stay on that track unless something happens to derail it, which I doubt.

I mean, T1J got a bracket where, had he beaten me, he would've played M2K then Rag. Instead, he got Elev8's Ness, then Ingulit. I'm not saying I have beaten them nor that I would have beaten them, but that was a muuuuuuch sweeter bracket than M2K followed by Rag.

I'm REALLY looking forward to playing almost every player that is included in those 8 players (nine if you want to count Kola) with the exception being yourself and M3t. That's what I'm talking about. Times are changing and a black wind howls.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Of course it's not simple, lol. I didn't say it would be, nor did I say tournament results would support it at this moment. I'm saying that's the direction it's heading in and I think it'll stay on that track unless something happens to derail it, which I doubt.

I mean, T1J got a bracket where, had he beaten me, he would've played M2K then Rag. Instead, he got Elev8's Ness, then Ingulit. I'm not saying I have beaten them nor that I would have beaten them, but that was a muuuuuuch sweeter bracket than M2K followed by Rag.
You could always money match everyone on your hit list. I think money matches over $5 (with witnesses) count towards PR placement.

I'm REALLY looking forward to playing almost every player that is included in those 8 players (nine if you want to count Kola) with the exception being yourself and M3t.
So, 6 players? 9 minus M3t, me, and you.

That's what I'm talking about. Times are changing and a black wind howls.
Ro Ro Fight Da Powah!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
$5 is the number I would have to put it at and not everyone on that list. Funds are kinda tight, but I suppose I should put my money where my mouth is. Forgive me if I pass on playing Rag, Reflex, Billy, George and Elev8 when I'm trying to stretch fifty bucks for a tourney trip to Tuscaloosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom