• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Airship - POSTPONED until Winter 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
So whatever happened to Airship? I was really looking forward to this at the beginning of this year. I know it got delayed, but then it just sorta died >_>.

I'm guessing winter 2010 isn't going to be a reality, since it'd of been mentioned and hyped by now. Does winter 2011 mean early in the year, or late?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
cata 5 and genesis 2 in summer 2011

apex 2011 in winter...

not looking good. too many nationals

oh also pound 5 early 2011 winter.

Roller

Smash Legend
cata 5 and genesis 2 in summer 2011

apex 2011 in winter...

not looking good. too many nationals

oh also pound 5 early 2011 winter.
****.. And that isn't even including the relatively strong possibility of another full mlg season.. (and the last few of this one for that matter)

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
We're looking at teaming up with Pound 5 to make a super-event. I'll post more once Plank and I have a chance to talk again.

Pound is the place to be this winter. Trust me.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
We're looking at teaming up with Pound 5 to make a super-event. I'll post more once Plank and I have a chance to talk again.

Pound is the place to be this winter. Trust me.
So does this mean Airship is postponed indefinitely? :urg:

Well, Airship was looking like it was going to be awesome. And I loved Pound 4. So if you and Plank are teaming up, then I think "super-event" sounds about right :laugh:.

I just hope that Airship has a future, I was really looking forward to the HG/SS side tournament.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
The way M3D posted about this tournament made it sound too good to be true, lol. But, we'll see what happens with Pound 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom