• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Airship - POSTPONED until Winter 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
This is gonna be so good.

i plan to be so **** by this date, i hope i can make it.

also, K.I.D, if we both make it to this, can i get a $5 ganon ditto MM? i wanna see what northern ganons are like.
how do you know I main ganon?

sure Ill do it but dont expect much...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ah well. i'm pretty new (join date is true, not some alt account or anything), so it should be interesting. plus, i'm originally from the buffalo area, and i usually make it up there for the summer at some point or another, so i was really glad to see that it looks like western NY has some people who play

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If thats the case, and if you saw me on a PR, than post there and make sure you let us know when ur gonna be in town, so you can come to a tourney or something.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
alright, i'll be sure to let you guys know.

WHOOOOOO this'll be my first national. i'm still feelin the hype from HERB3 last weekend, as that was my first regional. the tourney scene is SO MUCH FUN.

Hypn0tic_Specter

Smash Rookie
WHOOOOOO this'll be my first national. i'm still feelin the hype from HERB3 last weekend, as that was my first regional. the tourney scene is SO MUCH FUN.
My thoughts exactly, HERB3 was amazing. I am DEFINITELY coming to this and bringing Wilmington bros with me. Also, Irish Mafia and Mike G are going. Raaaaaaaaape.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
im hearing a lot of people saying this got cancelled...

inb4obviousanswerthatitsnotorsomething

i jus heard it dont shoot the messenger

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
I've heard from a few folks too it has been canceled due to insufficient funds. Which sucks cause I live in Raleigh. Oh well looks like we still have MLG and Apex this summer to look foward too.

DJRome

Smash Hero
who did you hear this from? wont believe it unless someoncredible comes up. sgf, i have yet to see you at any event so i will reserve my belief in what you say

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
D: Well, why didn't anyone make an announcement or anything? That's upsetting. I was really REALLY looking forward to this :(

DJRome

Smash Hero
kack, id still be hesitant to believe it as no one from the tos to the sponsors have said anything about this

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
People always try to plague us with viral lies to unhype things.

UNLESS IT'S OFFICIAL, DON'T LISTEN TO IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom