• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

GSUB

Smash Lord
Gamestop sell horrible *** controllers

go to game for less, they have tri wing screw drivers, better controllers, N64 Controllers, some leftover parts here and there. I been getting my controllers from there alot

they sell the controllers for 15 bucks or less (i think they got the white controllers)

it's near Coast Mesa Mall (the manager is an ******* tho)

There one near the bella terra plaza (near Nickel nickel and toy r us)

The manager is so chill and stuff

There goes my secret go to store

off topic: if you're interested in japanese games, near mitsuwa, there's a place called marukai, next to it is a japanese book. inside that place they have japanese ds games, ps2 games, gamecube games, and cheap used (but good) condition mangas and DVD
Bhat if somebooday take book?

DJMirror

Smash Master
L M A O connor

EDIT - ****kk i meant bookstore

I'm trying to remember the store name and ****

@miharu

it's near Costa Mesa Mall, it's an across the street from Sears next to Kohl and red robin

I can show it to people

JDM also know a import store for controllers and stuff in LA i'm sure he'll post the address for it

EDIT - NVM

Miharu

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?h...ess&hnear=costa+mesa&cid=16596419642413280801

Incronaut

Smash Ace
i talked to the guy at the gamestop by south coast plaza and he said that its hit n miss... sometimes they have gross *** controllers, and sometimes they sell some decently nice ones...

when i bought my gamecube from there (used, with a controller) the quality of both were really nice actually.. so im happy about it, but i do know that its not always that good... (you can ask)

i dont get out of class til 4 :( hopefully i can go if i dont have girlfriend johns

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
can i get a ride with you if you decide to go?

i have a project but should be done before 4.

GSUB

Smash Lord
Ummmmm, could someone take me to this????
I usually go with Stab, but he's gone for Pound 4, then I was gonna go with Maple but he's got plans =/

Also, when can people come over again??
I can probably take the bus there, but I think I'd need a ride home.

Signia

Smash Lord
There a smashfest at JDM's or...?

Edit: eh it's a little late anyway... see yall at the UCSD tourney.

Kangix

Smash Apprentice
Jdm are people still over? What's your number if you don't mind me asking

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Three different Sheiks were at JDM's; I don't think I appreciated how stressful it is playing against Sheik until this last smashfest. Nice playing you for the first time GSUB. (EDIT: Since the Arcadian tourney, that is.)

Good luck to everyone going to WGF/Pound 4! (I've got an excuse to not go to either - I'm going to NAMM instead.)

DJMirror

Smash Master
wait there was 3 sheiks? who else beside rei and kirbyraeg? DD camp them but it's gay as **** if they needle camp you then ya screwed cuz you have to approach =__=

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Rei wasn't there; it was kirbyraeg, maple, and squid's girlfriend (i think) whose name escapes me (sorry).

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
sorry i couldn't go. i didn't think the project would take so long

by the time i got out i felt it would be useless calling for a ride

so i took a nap and woke up to do nothing lol

also if anyone isn't going to wgf. my place is open

its mostly gonna be melty but we can play melee

JDM

Smash Champion
Yeah I just checked myself. Thanks for the heads up.

This is why procrastinating is really bad. (This project was originally due after PATs HOUSE but we moved it back cause we didn't do ****.)

JDM

Smash Champion
Yeah I already have like a A in this class and i'm going to OCC anyways so lol. We are doing it on AIM/Google Docs right now.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
UCI lan party?
Lol Isn't lan suppost to be like Starcraft and things like that?
there having an open gaming section. they are going to provide some consoles from NES to new gen. There is also a BYOC section, and since it is your equipment you make the rules for your setup.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey GSUB did i really make Marthpwnzer SD in the last match when he was mming Ekoli? now i just feel good about making him sd lol

Top Bottom