• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
are you going to ivc?
xKingOfTheNightx 4:05 pm
occ
is better
for transfering
xxguitarxcrazyxx 4:06 pm
i guess
xKingOfTheNightx 4:06 pm
noobs go to ivc
does that mean me Kira Maple and DC$ are noobs?

wait aznforce goes there

fuken noob
-JKUN

MacD

Banned via Administration
since enough of you want to go, we'll probably take 2 cars to SCSA

there will be jason's car and mine/zhu's car, assuming he's going

can people who wanna go post just so i can have an idea of how many people wanna go

Incronaut

Smash Ace
JDM's is happening tomorrow yeah?

are we gonna have a crew battle? Smashers vs JDM's high school friends?

DJMirror

Smash Master
If i dont have work i can stay for the whole day =D

Someone give me peach/sheik/fox training!

JDM if you give me Fox training

play super gay as in....camp, never approach at all, DD camp etc. the gay ****

Finally got that Sheik ditto and marth vs sheik training from Kira

I didn't feel good when the first stock was gone =/ Getting chain grabbed sucks in sheik ditto

Ftilt is a gay *** move in that marth vs sheik match up

Incronaut

Smash Ace
lol ok we'll see.. this week has been killer..

and lol i was kidding about the crew battle. stop hating.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
@connor I was thinking about your response, about "why would i even think about having such a one sided crew battle?" or something like that, and MY answer to that question is cause i found it amusing (since i already said i was joking). but anyway, your question implies that even having the "thought of having a one sided crew battle" is somehow bad in and among itself, which i dont see whats so bad about the thought. actually doing it would be mean i can see, but i dont see whats so wrong with random musings of it. i dunno, maybe im messed up for even thinking it, but i didnt think it was that bad... so let me know your insight.

and @jason, although i get your example, i think itd be a lil bit different (at least for me) since i'd be down for playing the PR team on a crew battle (at least since im on the losing side i'd actually be guarenteed to play unlike part of the PR team lol) but yeah, thats just me so i dunno...

ANYWAY, just thinking since sometimes i DO have messed up thoughts or whatever (so people say) so i need to make sure im not massively inapproriate
:bee: <3

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
now we have to do the crew battle

except it'll be

JDM&FRIENDS

versus

The homeless of 949 (all of us not in an existing "crew" like cam's house, grev, etc.)

that's not so one-sided...

JDM

Smash Champion
I still don't know if they are comming today. They just found out that they are not "the best" at Uni anymore and they want to play me sometime.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
LOL freaking charles! youre my hero lol... are you coming today? :D :D :D
yeah i'm actually already up here and ran into jason, zhu, mccain, dave, like everyone who plays smash in 949 except you lol. i'll be at anthony's house too, i just dont know what time really. depends on if anyone needs a ride *cough* kirbyraeg *cough*

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
don't look at me like that! D:

class gets out in 50...i'll let ya know when i'm out again, any meeting place works

Incronaut

Smash Ace
i get out at 3:50 if you need that ride.. but youre going to have to walk a ****load to get to my car :D

i aspire to be part of the "cam's house" crew where i can play pros anytime during the week

my number is 925 323 9178 call me if you can

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
dude i was on the way to the "cams house" crew. i was soooo close when dave announced his retirement.. and then ***** came back and said he wasnt done. wtf. thanks dave lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
he might as well be gone, and i found a replacement for kira... but he lives in maine :/

if i can find a way to get darc out here, then kira is gone FOR GOOD!!!!!! (promising him asian women like at UCI seems to work)

DJMirror

Smash Master
Jack in box in the university center is the new hang out spot for smashers

every two minutes you see one of the irvine smashers there

Drac coming to irvine sound legit

I still don't know if they are comming today. They just found out that they are not "the best" at Uni anymore and they want to play me sometime.
HAHA

Rei post is soooooo good

the irvine cardboard box crew feat. Rei, KirbyRaeg, incro, and Squidster

fuken **** *** crew right there

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah come over when you can

also let's get kogi @ fountain valley 10:30 - midnight.

Top Bottom