• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
AGHHH I want to smash today but freaking Psychomidget is busy with Mass Effect 2 (i went with him last night to go get it)

JDM

Smash Champion
The venue is 8 minutes away from my house. If I somehow don't get a seat with one of the drivers I can just ask my bro to take me.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
bus bus bus bus bus bus bus bus bus bus

it's just a bit off of octa route 59, and about half an hour walking+bus time to venue, which is not too bad for us on-campus people. plus there's always the possibility of either busing back or hitching a ride with someone else

MacD

Banned via Administration
so depending on what happens, i should have spots for at least squid and kirbyreag

depends on what cam does, if connor can go with him, if zhu decides to go, if maple goes... etc

Incronaut

Smash Ace
oh **** this thing is ****ing close... i should really go to this now...

we'll see as i have already made plans for saturday :/ but i may cancel them to take this opportunity LOL

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh **** this thing is ****ing close... i should really go to this now...

we'll see as i have already made plans for saturday :/ but i may cancel them to take this opportunity LOL
cancel them now LOL this is worth it!!!!

unless your "other plans" involved spending less money, in which case you might have to think about it XD

JDM

Smash Champion
Smash at my place Friday. Most likley kids from my school are comming over to get *****.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I just downloaded the entire FFXIII OST yesturday. I can't wait for that game.
You Too? same here hahaha I saw it on a Forum and Downloaded it asap

I hope you guys will enjoy the final touch on this vid when me, kira and stab are done

Kira send me the timeline for the combos and stuff

Top Bottom