• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
****KKKKKKKKKK I lost 20 bucks to MacD =(

Kyle BBQ Lunch tomorrow? ****KKKKKKKKK With MacD's Bill FUCCKKKK that's like 50 bucks just on my tab ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

JDM

Smash Champion
My place at 2. Try to bring a setup if you can. If you can't I have 2 full setups already. (Thanks Ghad)

DJMirror

Smash Master
i suck at tech skill with sheik, 60% of the tech chasing i missed was because of a bad wavedash
I keep missing my L Cancel and alot of full hop Nairs

Just when i finally stop choking (third match) one whole stock i get ****ed up on Brinstar from 20% to 120% and you got a slap, took the lead...****kkk

MacD

Banned via Administration
gotta love that level don't you ;)

lol thanks chris, don't tell the world yet, but i might start wavedashing with peach :psycho:

... i can't find a smilie to fit what i wanted :(

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
the smiley you are looking for is D:

I am officially braindead now. Breathing requires actual thought to maintain...and i'm falling asleep in my chair as we speak

JDM

Smash Champion
People can come over now.

I just got the Psycho Brigade Triumvir X Capcom Boxer key chain from my brother. This thing is pretty sick.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Hey if any of you guys are driving past Uni, then can you give me and my friend a ride?
If not then we can come at around 5.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
chris u goin/there/whatever? :3

if not bus is always an option, and i can hitch a ride back with somebody

nvm i'm super tired now.....goin to bed in a bit

MacD

oi when/where do you want me to meet you mccain tomorrow morning?
I'm aiming for like 8:45

Signups end at 10. I wanna get picked up at around 9:15
i'm aiming for you at like 9

i'm aiming for zhu at 8:50

don't worry though jdm, we'll get there in time to not have to pay a late fee, since i'm driving

should i call your house in the morning JDM or do you have a cell or what? post/pm whatever it is i need cause i don't htink i have your number

MacD

is that your house number? or do you have a cell??

EDIT: not like it really matters just curious, i'll call you in the morning after i get zhu for like a 5 min warning, but be ready by 9 please

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
is that your house number? or do you have a cell??

EDIT: not like it really matters just curious, i'll call you in the morning after i get zhu for like a 5 min warning, but be ready by 9 please
k, just gimme a call and tell me where to go tomorrow morning

209-261-4640

Incronaut

Smash Ace
SCSA was ****.

@stab and squid: i'll beat you guys next time! or be at least decent competition...
@spense: our friendlies were ****, but i feel like i need to step it up as i wasnt punishing you hard enough... but next time we play i wont (johns about not being able to play for long periods of time)...

speaking of which, i learned from this tourney i suck at playing smash after about 3-4 hours.. i have no smash endurance lol.. guess i need to play more... (eyes and finger/tech skill johns)

AND! i took two stocks off mango!!! w00t!! :D

since stab and squid took two stocks, and mango took two stocks, it must mean stab and squid are = to mango. LOL jk mangos ****

oh and to anthonys friend who probably wont ever read this: the guy who wanted to sit next to me while i was playing pools and i was too into my match that i didnt even move my **** so you can sit.. LOL i apologize for being a ****. <3

JDM

Smash Champion
After watching Eric(Mobil) losing to people he shouldn't be losing to at SCSA, i'm gonna give him extra attention/training everytime he comes over. Jason and Signia can help me also because both of you main Marth.

And to Gsub. Your attitude near the end of doubles was atrotious. Yeah we weren't winning any games, but that doesn't mean you can act that way.(Spamming rest when nobody was near you, pausing during mid tourney game, unpluging your controller when the match was still going on.) I'm suprised you didn't chuck your controller like all of those brlaw players. It doesn't matter if were ****** or getting *****, you play till the end 100%. You better fix your **** or else i'm never teaming with you again.

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
fuken noobs you guys cant say you took two stocks off on mango when it's a friendly

I got a ken combo on mango in tournament and ****ing fair to reverse up b in an mm

but guess who won that

mother****ing mango *****es =(

-JKUN

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i took two stock off of wobbles in my pools match in the blasted sheik/ics matchup...is that worth anything?

no :(

man, playing vs. ICs is a piece of work, but ICs mains are all so cool <3

mad props because ICs are so **** technical and hard to use

Top Bottom