• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JDM

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry about that.

After looking at my pool again Russel AND I could have both made it out of pools if he let me 2-0 him. If he did that then there would be a 3 way tie between Russel, me and Alex19. We would have all made it out because Alex < Russel < Me < Alex and we all would have had the same amount of matches won and lost.

MacD

Banned via Administration
that's not exactly how it works jdm

that was going to happen with my round 3 pool at pound, they said if it happens, then we all have to do another mini pool with just us 3, granted it depends on the TO and stuff, but if 3 make it out, normally they are only going to let 3 make it out

DJMirror

Smash Master
jason were you saying htat to me?

and idk who jdm was talking to either...
it was toward you and i think jdm was talking to you too

just say it once and only once

i said i had to use that clip cuz the marth/peach clip was the only thing i got from you that was impressive

Zhu said you shouldn't care about it if other are making it for you haha

MacD

Banned via Administration
All i asked is that before you use any tourney clips you ask/show me the clip, didn't think it was too much to ask, espcially since when you proposed this vid you said we are going to record stuff and use it

jason i know you've told me that, i just wanted to make sure that you understand before you use any of my tourney vid clips it'd be nice to know

i think this means we basically need to record more... so lets do it!!!! and besides, you said i have lots of time anyway so no big deal

DJMirror

Smash Master
All i asked is that before you use any tourney clips you ask/show me the clip, didn't think it was too much to ask, espcially since when you proposed this vid you said we are going to record stuff and use it

jason i know you've told me that, i just wanted to make sure that you understand before you use any of my tourney vid clips it'd be nice to know

i think this means we basically need to record more... so lets do it!!!! and besides, you said i have lots of time anyway so no big deal
LOL i love teasing macd haha

if i fall asleep while playing smash, wake me up cuz i passed out while playing rei, connor, and cam recently

Stab, i try my best to balance out work and smash haha it's really really hard

DJMirror

Smash Master
Monday to Sunday work from 10am to 10pm

I'm hella making that paper yo! Sometimes I don't work on Saturday and I have a huge in between breaks haha

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
ohh i see. lucky. i just started working at starbucks, and i get scheduled at like 6 in the morning sometimes. fml haha

JDM

Smash Champion
maybe do some at JDM's on friday if he lets us, i have my midterm at 3 so i'm free basically after 4
I will have a dedicated setup just for the people that are recording for the video. No doubles or any other random stuff will be on that TV.(Unless your content with the amount of footage you have gotten.)

And will have a cap of 14 people including me at my house from now on. You better post if you wanna come over.

Signia

Smash Lord
I'll be there 2/5/10 and I'll bring a full setup (no powerstrip tho)

14's a good number if there are 4 setups

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah your 2000th post

i approve of this no doubles and random stuff. i'm glad i did that last time i came since everyone that got on was able to get singles in.

i'll bring a full setup

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't hate doubles

i hate doubles friendlies when everyone decides to pick characters they don't play.

Top Bottom