• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming this Friday. I haven't played you guys for more than a month. I'd bring my laptop, Stab, but your stuff probably doesn't work with LInux. D:

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
When it comes to things you want to be compatible with linux, I don't think my recording stuff is a top priority lol

As far as I know, my stuff only works with XP and Vista but if you manage to get your own program for recording videos then my recording equipment can record it. (Gsub did this a while ago)

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely not Irvine, but I'd like to come if possible.

I'll bring a full setup too.

Kira-

Smash Champion
deadshot where u at

i wanna train my falcon

fits my style way better than sheik against spacies

also strawhat is my favorite marth after m2k

mew2king's edgeguarding is too sick for me to appreciate anything more than him

also marth sux

JDM

Smash Champion
The List:
1: Me
2: Charles
3: Rei
4: GSUB
5: Signia
6: Kirbyraeg
7: Stab
8: TravisT
9: Hyprid
10: Jason (Counts as a half of a person because he has work on Fridays)
11:
12:
13:
14:

Maybes:
1: Macd
2: Connor
3: Combofest
4: Eric
5: Andy
6: Justin

Post if I forgot anybody.

GSUB

Smash Lord
you mean "someone WILL bring their laptop therefore I WILL bring my recording stuff".

:3
Stab, I think he's saying it's better to bring it and hope someone has a laptop than not bring it at all.

Waste not, want not.

And you know I always bring my laptop Stab.
You've been weird about recording lately; if you don't like uploading or something like that, just say so.

And at kira: get his number, lol, even though he has work all the time, he can sometimes get aout early and can always smash after; usually.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
uhh i'll be leaving san diego around the middle of the day, and we'll be coming back around later that night. depends on lorraine lol

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Stab, I think he's saying it's better to bring it and hope someone has a laptop than not bring it at all.
pretty much this

seriously, 14 SMASHERS in the building and you don't think one of them might have a laptop with them. XD

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i might not come any more

depending if i get a ride to some melty event on sat. lol

i have a mon midterm so i can't do both.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
ahhh EVERYONEs coming this friday... ****....

ill come, but prolly only from like 4-7

Signia

Smash Lord
=/ I voted for SCIV. If it wins (and it won't ... SRK jerks only play 2d) I'm goin to EVO.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
SCIV? SRK? wow im so out of touch with video games. smash, halo3, madden 10. they'll keep me happy all day sonnn

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
is anybody going to long beach?

i didn't think anybody was lol

i'll throw in gas $$$ if someone is though and there is space still left

Incronaut

Smash Ace
SCIV? SRK? wow im so out of touch with video games. smash, halo3, madden 10. they'll keep me happy all day sonnn
tru dat. haha (i had no idea what they were talking about either)... i thought he mispelled SFIV and was talking about a Capcom vs SNK remake LOL

sooo who's going to long beach this sunday :o

(needs a ride)
i'd go but midterm johns.

MacD

Banned via Administration
wait long beach is on sunday? i thought it was sat... ah crap, i work sunday afternoons now anyway :(

i'll come sometime between like 4:30-5 probabaly

and what do you know stab, i have a vista laptop that i can bring so you can record, amazing what asking can do ;)

ummm i think i wanted to say something else, i don't remember :/

Squidster

Smash Ace
psh, incronaut you should study now so you don't have to later

lol jk thats fine.

the long beach tourney is less than 30 min away, shame if we end up not being able to go

Signia

Smash Lord
tru dat. haha (i had no idea what they were talking about either)... i thought he mispelled SFIV and was talking about a Capcom vs SNK remake LOL
ugh I HATE it when people think I just misspelled SFIV... or Starcraft or something. Why are 3d fighters so unpopular -_-

Kira-

Smash Champion
my segment of the 949 combo video is going to be so lame but i can't stop jason from making it lol

i never do anything cool lol. even matches where i **** i still dont do anything cool =((

@ tai - he's overrated

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
kira, your sheik is solid enough to be in the combo video, you shouldn't worry about that lol

besides, with sheik in particular, you're not LOOKING for flashy combos, you're looking for reliable, solid play and good reads which you do have and which any player would recognize when they watch it

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i never do anything cool lol.
i think its cool how you have the ability to make good players look/feel hella stupid lol. or maybe no one FEELS stupid except for me, but either way, you look cool :p ... maybe jason can make it the 949 combo video, plus "dave: hes smarter than you" as a bonus lol

Top Bottom